Shes been fucked in missionary while gazing into another mans eyes as they both cum at the same time

>shes been fucked in missionary while gazing into another mans eyes as they both cum at the same time

money is a cope

why u do this OP, i was enjoying my gains, not hurting anyone. WHY

>having feelings for fuck meat

lol OP you retard

dont fall for the oneitis meme op.

I haven't even made that much money.
Can't even cope

i fucked a prostitute and made her cum and she said "oh phew i get really tired when i cum" and i literally said hehe m-me too

Oh god... don't make me think about this... FUCK YOU OP! FUCK YOU CHAD!

>not having a qt crypto-gf

Remember that having one wife, one partner for the rest of your life was some shit invented by King James or something when he invented Catholicism, before that motherfuckers had 10 wives, and bitches had 10 niggas, (concumbines)

the idea that you will love one woman forever is lying to your evolutionary code and genetics, however if you are intelligent enough (as is your partner) to maintain a relationship for the sole purpose of survival, this is a sign of intelligence.

every other reason is moot point and you're a fucking faggot for not realising sooner.

Fuck bitches get money bro, damn

>And when he invented his hell, that was his heaven on earth.

I've always wondered if prostitutes cum with every client or only when they're in the mood or only clients they're attracted to.

Really makes you think.

you guys really want help getting girls? getting laid?

ill help you for cheap

[email protected]

yeah it was weird she had a really wide vag too, pretty hot but not very tight

Her pussy was really nice, tho. I love the way her eyes go sort of blank at the end, and she sighs and rests her head on my chest. She almost seems shy afterwards. Like she's never had someone do things like that to her. Like she never knew how much she'd like it.

There is evolutionary pressures for women to know a man will stick around and invest in her children and for men to know that the child is theirs. Human children are resource intensive and time consuming, hence monogamy.

Both methods are valid reproduction strategies.

>monogamy was invented/popularized by King James
you are fucking retarded
>motherfuckers had 10 wives
the alphas did
>bitches had 10 niggas
lol no

take an anthropology class and quit speaking like a nigger

>Too red pilled to notice pair bonding is biologically common.

Read "sex at dawn". A lot of that evolutionary pressure is very recent and based on society. The tribe used to all fuck like bonobos and all men were considered shared fathers.

Monogamy is a meme.

>
>
>I've always wondered if prostitutes cum with every client or only when they're in the mood or only clients they're attracted to.
>
>Really makes you think.
Some women can come on command.
It just depends. Every body is different.

I would be the one member of the tribe that got friendzoned

That's fine, as long as she does it with me one day.

She didn't cum and she hopes you will finiah quickly...