What does your mechanical arm do?

>What does your mechanical arm do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9kdH1V5UI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It vibrates, Ladies.

It allows me to grip physical objects with moderate precision and delicacy.

>It's packed with C4
>It blows with the pull of a finger

Shoots lasers, what else would it do?

your mom

Generally it arms in a mechanical fashion

It mostly gathers dust, since I have two perfectly functional biological arms by factory default.

Shits out monofilament wires so I can rip a dude to shreds.

>gathers dust
>not coating it with carnal effluence

It summons up the power of the God Hand!

Rocketo punch of course

>The mechanical arm is mostly hollow

What do you put in it?

A smaller mechanical arm, that can expand to normal mechanical arm size, while becoming hollow.

Helps me lift things, reach things and Folds up when I don't need it. Oh, and it gives me a S-6 AP-2 attack at initiative 1.

Mine only self lubricates.

stump

Fires drill-bit missile fingers.

Booze.

When you suck on the thumb, the beer pours out the tip of the thumb, just under the nail.

I keep magitech gizmos in it.
Also, made it out of cold iron, because FUCK FEY.

Napalm, so that I can shoot fire out my hands.

>retractable syringe under fingertips

for what purpose?

How do you think I lost the arm?
Peanut allergen.

Repulsor fist.
Vibrates.

shoots lasers out of the knuckles, plugs into my ship to shoot lasers out the front.

>Can turn into a stealth drone with high-powered cameras and sensors

I find your lack of faith in the Machine God disturbing.

>2017
>No wired reflexes
>No flying cars

Fuck it, fuck it all

Prefilled doses of epinepherine, narcan, morphine, warfarin, and snake venom in the fingertips.

Can never be too careful with what you might need.

Helps me aim, mostly.

Flying cars with mundane operators are bad, bad idea.
You'll ride in your autonomous quadcopter taxi and you'd better like it.

+10 fapping speed
-forsekin loss

Swiss army knife of various sex toys.

The same thing as my original arms, just that they're grafted below those.

And another pair below that.

And another.

And another.

>No damn it Bob, I've stolen your wife in my flying car and you can't do shit.

It is a tentacle.

That elongates and splits into eight more tentacles.

Has weird autonomous functions around Asian women and Elves.

Reminds me of that one guy who went to some talkshow with his mechanical arm. He was asked to show if/how it works, he pushed some buttons and it accidentally went into jack-off mode.

Miniature combination Russian phrasebook and bible.

Manufactures, houses, and shoots robot bees.

Unironically my first tought. Scary.

They are both on the same side you filthy mutant!

Ironarm is a gigantic arm-eating death trap if you actually have the initial strength to fit your arm in and clamp it down. Do it, your arm is mulched, your strength is permanently doubled, and you got a gigantic fucking iron arm as big as your own torso.

Holy shit, you can grill while you fly?

At least we have Diversity.

it smashes

Wouldn't that make it ridiculously prone to rusting?

Not if you keep it oiled with the blood of fey.

not if its well maintained
that works too

Hey, hey. Pull my finger dude.

No, you idiot. Those are air intakes for the rotors, operating in a similar fashion to pic related, except with four rotors in total (2 front, 2 back). You can even see the rotary blades on the front passenger side.

Be made of meat.

Self-lubricates for comfortable masturbation.

>Diversity.
Just fucking shoot me already, I don't care what feelings are, who is transitioning into a mollusc or any of this, social media, 140characters of public humiliation weird shit is
This wasn't in my future books.

Well, you never know when you're going to need 'the stranger' feature.

>It's pretty good.

Did anyone else read that as "Hitler's Flying Sedan"?

>Wanting a small amount of room temperature flat beer

Why would you not fill it with actual liquor? An arm full of beer would be pointless unless you're trying to get a baby drunk, an arm full of whiskey or vodka or whatever your hard liquor of choice is a far better choice.

>No flying cars
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9kdH1V5UI
>TL;DR: some Slovak figured it's more realistic to make a flying car than to expect government to fix the local roads.

Many things, lad.

>tealth drone with high-powered cameras and sensors
>>>
> Anonymous 04/07/17(Fri)13:15:07 No.52589539▶
>
How would you even load that?

>How would you even load that?
sideways

I was about to post this exact thing untill I saw your post.

It houses a retarded plot contrivance?

Challenge: Post a less practical weapon than (must still actually function as a weapon).

Anyone have that greentext about the user who tried to build his own Long-John-Silver-off-Treasure-Planet bionic arm?

How's this?

Looks like he's gonna fuck that bonsai tree up real bad.

I dunno; the claw-snapping attack is one-use-only per fight, but even once it's snapped, you've still got a pole-arm with a sharp bit at the end.

I'd say it's still more useful than a gun so unreasonably difficult to aim.

It has built-in shotgun knuckles

We live in a time and age where science is giving deaf people hearing and blind people sight. We are in a wondrous time.

Honestly, I'd weigh it down with lead shot so I have more punching power.

Shoots cannonballs. Lost my arm when my best friend became a god and raped my gf. Boat ride for 7 years helped take the edge off.

>Preparing the weapon takes FOUR HANDS

It took me way to long to understand what this even is or that the wooden sticks are only there to prepare the weapon.

>surround all exits with high speed rotating blades
>place them so low to the ground that they fire high speed dust particles to hobble your pursuers on takeoff if the shrapnel from them bursting into pieces after striking uneven ground doesn't kill everybody in the vicinity first

No, that is not my arm.

YEAH BOI, YOU KNOW IT
I've also got a pilebunker in mine, for DOUBLE super-robot points.

Better hope it's only used once as a ceremonial execution, though it's needlessly complicated when all u need is just a decent sword.

russian nesting arms... I like it.

wondered when some one would post that psycho

Yes it is wondrous. Now start getting serious about the wonder and use those crippled fuckers as testbeds for carving out worthless flesh and replacing it with glorious steel. I WANT MY ROCKET PUNCH ARM!

it has a lighter on the middle joint of my index finger
otherwise, it doesn't do much

Right arm contains a datajack, hypodermic injector, cracking module, and a collapsible sword in the forearm that pops out of the palm. Lefty has an integrated laser pistol, multispectrum scanner, multitool, and vibrates. Both have fine-movement stabilizers, retractable blades under the fingernails, and RGBLED fiber optics all over the pkace.

Fuckin' clanks

This is now a backup plan if my gunslinger loses an arm.

Where are his lungs and heart?

We'd be doing better if scientists could experiment on human subjects without 10+ years of studies beforehand and another decade of FDA red tape after it's proven before it can be brought to market.

Offer a hobo a crack rock and he'll gladly consent to just about anything with a less than 50% chance of death.

Replaced with smaller, more efficient, bionic, versions to make room for his ridiculous, unwieldy, nonsense-weapon, of course.