This is Angharad Brightshield, say something nice about her!

This is Angharad Brightshield, say something nice about her!

It's nice we got female space marines before sisters resculpt.

It's nice that ordinators now include non-dunmers too.

>paint the abdomen armour colour
>not skin colour

ABSolutely disgusting.

Female siegmatine kit when?

Bring more female sigmarites into AoS and i'll buy this game instanly.

Her chestplate -might- prevent her from being mistaken for a space marine model that's painted the same way.

My waifu sense is tingling.

Seriously though, the sculpt is good, apzrt from the head as always.
Give her a better head, paint some parts in a flesh tone, and you've got yourself a sexy warrior.

She's cute! CUTE!

smooth out the thigh plates so they can be painted skin color too

the butt plate is an actual plat and will need to be ground down into a real butt shape.

Might use that to convert a warhammer quest hero

Is she multipiece? and multipose?

Her name is fucking ugly, only a drunk Welshman could think Angharad is a good name for a girl

I don't wanna grab a whole box game for one admittedly nice mini

Who do you think named her?

>current year
>or any year ever
>expect GW to come up with decent names

Goretide, Murderfang, Corvus Corax, Slaughterbrute and Wolfwolf Mcwolf want to have a word with you...

>say something nice about her!
I can't

she's shit

NO BULLYING!

not everything needs to be sexualized you fucking degenerates

kingdom death sexualizes literally everything, even floor tiles, and Veeky Forums just keeps dumping money into it so...

YOU'RE WAIFU A SHIT

Male marines make better females than actual females

Funniest bit I've read all day. Thanks user.

>not everything needs to be sexualized you fucking degenerates
The_Donald/

That boob plate is really off putting. She has the male sigmarine limbs and abs, but the chest itself is really tiny.

It's like last 3 street fighter Chun li proportions

I like chun li proportions...

Her enormous feet probably means the footjobs are amazing.

>only a drunk Welshman could think Angharad is a good name for a girl
Or an Australian.

Since when does Dante wield a thunder hammer? And where's his jumppack?

You guys realize that Veeky Forums is made up of people who browse 4chins AND play TTRPGs. 90% of its population, by nature, is autistic permavirgins. You might as well tell the Earth to stop orbiting the sun as to tell Veeky Forums to stop sexualizing shit.

Yeah, but simarinette isn't a character spamming kicks and crossup stomps.

Also it's incredibly lazy design replacing the breast plate only. I'm not saying that she now needs to be a nubile thigh exposed archer girl, but seriously, her only distinguishing feature is the boob plate.

She's a character right? No new weapons, no helmet change? It's just really fucking lazy

She's a basic sigmarine, not a super-duper hero

having a visibly female mask, a visibly female abdomen armor, a boobplate and high heels is already more than enough

Roses are heresy,
Violets are Xenos,
Purge

>She's a character right
None of the Sigmarines have any distinguishing features. Even the Celestant-Prime looks like a bog generic sigmarine save for the extraneous details attached to his armor.

This is why you can't give ground to the far left.
>Alright you gave me a female sigmarine, but why does it look like a Sigmarine that's female? Proper female sigmarines should have their own helmets and shoulderpads and should look nothing like a sigmarines. Oh, and their own weapons too, better than male sigmarines of course. That's just equality.

you're right, but please get the fuck back to /mlpol/, horsefucker.

fuck her and the entire universe she inhabits

monoboobplate is way sexier than cleft boobplate

That would have looked really bad without converting it. The abdomen armor is too wide and bulky to pass for a female midriff.

wow GW has fallen.

STOP BULLYING HER!

>wah wah wah he called out the fact that I want my female sigmarines to look like sigmarines+1
>Better use an ad hominem in reference to a recent April Fools joke, that'll show him who's boss! And how hip I am! :^)
kek

I'm a different guy, I'm just asking you to stay in your containment board if you want to discuss horsefucking, politics and other similar embarrassing hobbies.

>politics
Politics isn't an embarrassing hobby. I also haven't been on /pol/ since I went to check out the shitposting when Trump won.

High heels are stylish as fuck. To hell with realism.

The chance she's had three cocks in her at the same time is lower than 100%.

If she kept the helm on I'd hit it.

I want her to ride my penis while I feel up her abs of steel

In all seriousness, I'm glad they've made this model. Also at the same time, did they really need to? I mean the Stormcast armor is just that, it's armor. Would it look any different on a male than a female? People I know have said that the standard Stormcast armor is too big for a female

and I'm like, well, these female stormcasts are reforged into giant warriors lmao.

>boobplate

Remember when people thought GW was going all SJW? How wrong they were Kek

No way GW can pander to SJW, that'd also be weird lol I cannot imagine what 40k would be like

Also they do no market research, remember?

>implying she isn't a total qt

what's more, it's somewhat practical boob plate being a solid piece rather than actual breasts.

she's got to be pretty fucking stacked to actually need boob plate

She might be, but it is for fun. She wears the helm and I bring the hammer.

I'd probably actually bring sadness and disappointment but that isn't the point.

But God Emperor, you can't put breasts of a man!

Why not? Michelangelo did it.

>stacked
>thick
>muscular
What's not to love?

>Everyone who says "waifu" is a filthy degenerate who is obviously not ironic

I'm just glad we get female Stormcasts ya dingus.

>person wants to play AoS
>Actually CHOOSING to collect the most boring army (snorecast eternals) over any other

Why?

stormcast are only boring if you want them to be. In lore they retain their memories and personalities, so really they are just a blank canvas you can paint with your own lore as you see fit.

Sounds suspiciously like a certain faction in a certain grimdark far future wargame.
I wonder why that is...

I didn't call you names. I'm also not sure why you are called a horse fucker. But I will start now.

Not really. Stormcast are still human and can enjoy themselves. They're not indoctrinated marines. If you want a marine comparison they're probably closest to a cross between space wolves and salamanders.

>posts worse undead while disparaging cosmic paladins

Her shield isn't that bright

>her
lol wut?

>No way GW can pander to SJW, that'd also be weird lol I cannot imagine what 40k would be like
well, chaos are the official good guys then

ANGHARAAAAAAAD?! THATS MY CHILD, MY PROPERTY!!

But user, chaos has always been the good guys

He's right you know. Not everything needs to be sexualised.

Needs. Not can't be.

"avert your gaze!"
he called down to the battlefeild below
"do not presume to turn such repulsive faces in my direction!"

With a head swap and the right paint job, she'd fit right in with a Mordheim warband.

Not thicc enough.

KEK

Sisters of sigmar are shit.

Vampire cunts WWE?

Minimal boobchestplate, good movement (good, not awesome but good), decent shield, not too many greebles, fits with the other sigmarines. I like it, I honestly like it. She should either be holding the hammer at the ready or have a sword because recovering from that swing would take too long but it's a good model.

They are, more than half the time. People get confused because of writer bias.

I will welcome her in my Emperor's Children 40k army.

>being this plebeian

GW didn't come up with the same. It's from the Mabinogion.

There will be a bunch of strange and cool conversions that will come out of her model- I can feel it.

I'm kinda happy that it turns out that is all armour, not a tiny top.

No. Solid blue plastic.

Something nice about her

BLOODCRUSHER CRUSHES YOUR BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

I've been excited for new Thousand Sons models for a long time. Never expected them to get armed like Grey Knights, though.

Too blinged out for Mordheim.

>heavy armour+shield
>fitting in with a mordheim warband
no

>only autistic permavirgins sexualise things

So are you five or one of my fellow Americans who hasn't been outside of the US?

She has a bright shield.

I want to cum on her abs

I miss the sexy Daemonettes..

I sort of like this idea.