Bad Drawthread: More Magic Items Edition

Bad Drawthread: More Magic Items Edition

I've got a notebook, a pen, and a hangover. Let's get creative. Leave a brief description of a magic item and I will try to draw it.

Continuation from last night's thread. Other "artists" are welcome to contribute.

A "hammer" that is just a big beer barrel that someone stabbed with a spear.

>Origami dragon
Made of folded parchment and covered in script, this tiny sculpture can be animated as a miniature draconic companion, capable of gliding, folding itself up to fit through small spaces and spitting ink at enemies.

OP here, will do these asap. Just walking to a diner.

Here you go, I like this idea.

Origami is hard.

Stripper bodyglitter of invisibility.

Holy shit, I'm on it.

A weighted chain weapon, the weights on the ends look like pumpkins.

Edible Armor

Unfortunately, the instructions on how to get this shit off are smudged with fucking glitter. Just like the real stuff.

Here you go

I'll give it my best, any preference of material?

Ayy, onion knight.

Fresh.

Thanks man

Self bump

>origami is hard
Still looks pretty cool, thanks!

You're welcome! It was an interesting excercise.

A sword made from daggers

On it. Checked

not him
I tried

how about a belt with a gemstone (ruby) in a circular setting in the front.

Tried to make it look like the dagger blades were layered in the forging of the weapon. I imagine a cruel king welding this as a trophy from all the would-be assassins sent to take his life.

I love these threads. Anyone want some shitty character art?

Hell yeah, dude. Got any to dump in the meantime?

Sure thing

Some of these were/are above what I am or was capable of at the time so I gave up halfway through

Here ya go, my dude.

Holy fucking shit, I love it

And this is all I have for Veeky Forums related things. I've got a couple portraits I've done, but that's beyond the scope of this thread, I think.

No worries, dude. Thanks for dumping. Should keep the thread up for a bit now. I'll post some work from the last thread

A stop sign bent in the shape of a hammer.

I can't believe I didn't think of that, I was just thinking of a time travelling wizard who liked to fuck with people in the past by bringing shit like that back.

Forgot to color the letters.

thanks anons this made my day!