Vaporware

>vaporware
>vaporparnterships
>vaporware

Just dumped half my stack. Sorry linkies it's not looking good. NDAs my ass. Why can't you at least give the name of the people you hired unless you were just straight up lying? And he can't name a single new company he's working for? At this point how would you know the difference if he wasn't just bullshitting. If LINK were involved with literally any other companies the name would pop up somewhere. There's no way he can keep up an airtight ship with no leaks unless there really is nothing to leak. And a "simulation" launching in Q1? So now the main net has been delayed AGAIN.

Oh and he hasn't hired a single marketing person. 3 months, 32 million dollars (now closer to 100 million) and he's allegedly hired ONE new Go dev and rory (thomas doesn't count).

I used to believe but this update wasn't good and stop trying to convince yourself otherwise. Get out now as LINK approaches 2400. It will never hit 2500.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cya, good luck

Nice post pajeet

Nice way to shill subtly for this coin. Using irony and biz's love of defiance in the face of poor arguments. You're still a faggot tho.

Good work user. I want to build my stack from 150k to 200 before things really pop off. Insanely excited about that announcement.

>delusion

god you all are dumb

It seems like a useless product desu.
>but how will we submit data to a smart contract?
Nobody ever asked this because it's not a real problem.

LMAO I can't even tell the difference between fake retarded and real retarded any more.

this. You can never trust substantial amounts of money to random information from "apis." Sergey may be able to ensure nobody tampers with the data from the apis but no bank will ever let massive amounts of money be transferred on the basis of what one or multiple apis is telling them.

>no bank will ever let massive amounts of money be transferred on the basis of what one or multiple apis is telling them.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Put all your money to Link!! Together we will ride to MOOOON in 2026.

good point faggot

Why even bother, honestly. I would just prefer you not buy and FUD a bunch of other people out of buying as well.

link is a plebbit coin.

> price increase
> fud increase

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I

Good point then i'll continue.

We know the LINK token is a scam. Contrary to what pnd shillers want you to believe, LINK tokens are not required to run a node and the effect they have on reputation is minimal. In fact after around 10 LINK tokens diminishing returns sets in and there is very little point in adding more.

Compound this with the fact that in reality single nodes can query every "api" in existence means you only really need about 100 nodes spread across the globe for adequate decentralization. Sergey said this himself when he said he expected only a very small number of the 19,000 node inquiries to convert but it would be enough. 10 LINK tokens x 100 nodes only brings you up to around 1000 LINK tokens actually serving any purpose which means the total supply will in fact be very close to a billion and there will be almost no demand for them because they serve no purporse other than to pay node operators pennies per smart contract. We'll see node operators paid thousands of LINK for each smart contract completed because they'll be worthless even if Chainlink becomes the decentralized oracle provider for the globe.

We recommend everyone sell. Once this reality sets in panic will take over and you'll see sub 500 sat link and even that price will be propped up by deluded bagholders who keep insisting on muh swift. You have been warned.

Haha awesome. Yup, you're right. Everyone sell their LINK. Listen to this guy.

This is this worst FUD i've ever read. Congrats user, you will make it.

No, you heard it here first, user. Only 1000 LINK tokens will be held by nodes in the ChainLink network. The others will have zero value.

The 300 million held by SmartContract.com will be worth, like, $500. Heard it here first.

>If LINK were involved with literally any other companies the name would pop up somewhere.
Nobody even had an inkling of a clue that Chainlink was involved with Zeppelin.
The announcement came completely out of the blue.

>So now the main net has been delayed AGAIN.
The main net was never delayed.

thats what you get for shitting up the board since september with 30+ threads of link a day
stinky linky

They led everyone to believe it would launch after SIBOs. Something clearly went wrong. Go back and read what people were saying before SIBOs

Cry more faggot.

>They led everyone to believe it would launch after SIBOs.
Source?

You dumb.

Is there proof of this? I'm scared

>LINK tokens are not required to run a node and the effect they have on reputation is minimal
Good luck obtaining contracts lmao.
Read the white paper, big boi.

>you only really need about 100 nodes spread across the globe for adequate decentralization
You only need 1 massive car manufacturer to build all the cars.
Welcome to the free market. Retard.

Sell everything. Sergey is a smiley face drawn on a balloon. Sell while you can.

read the white paper. I wish I had before I went balls deep. Chainlink was never an exit scam it was always a worthless tokens scam. It's why sergey had such a small crowdsale portion of the ICO, so there wouldn't be legions of angry bagholders out to get him.

Show me where it gives the number of tokens that increases reputation (keeping in mind none are required). I've got all day which is good because it doesn't say. The bagholders have been sold a lie that hundreds of millions of tokens will be locked up forever but its simply not true.

>$ 32 million ICO
>"""small"""
Retard.

Pajeet

Sold 1500 LINK to buy 2 pokemons at

Can you just post the part in the white paper where it says tokens are useless

Yea the link dev isn't developing anything. Just paying pajeets to spam this shit coin 24/7. stinky linkys = pajeet shills

i like this

>I've got all day which is good because it doesn't say
If it doesn't say, then why did you claim there were diminishing returns after 10 LINK?

Also, it's hilarious watching you go on about how the token relates reputation.
Read the white paper.

Learn to read you dumb faggot. More than 90% was sold in the presale to buyers they promised to disclose but then backpedaled and never said. Ask Rory about it in Slack. He blocks anyone that brings up the ICO now. Less than 3.2 million dollars were sold (at full price) to the general public. The 90% were nearly given away because Sergey knew they were virtually worthless.

These threads are actually making people sell, pretty fun to watch

>The 90% were nearly given away because Sergey knew they were virtually worthless.
The tokens from the presale were given away?

Yes. Why do you think the price dumped a few days after the presale? Remember the facebook screenshots? There were some rumors that Sergey had given them to his friends and family for a quick buck.

You're stretching it, user. You've done OK so far but you're getting greedy.

>Everyone who thinks differently than me is dumb.
Fucking mong

Show me the post Rory said this. He said he would reveal some of the big financial backers and they did. The two VC's were revealed on the main website.

The main sale sold out so quick even I couldn't get in.

You just mad because you don't have virgin LINK coins fresh from ICO.

Don't buy in faggot.

>Why do you think the price dumped a few days after the presale?
Link wasn't being traded a few days after the presale you dumbass.

>>Remember the facebook screenshots?
Do post them.

>There were some rumors that Sergey had given them to his friends and family for a quick buck.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Fucking brainlet

>The two VC's were revealed on the main website.
Who were they?

ask on slack report back. But only do that if you want to be blocked

You still haven't answered and

I would ask you to try harder but this way you're only fooling the retards and I'm fine with that.

RIP Givi and Motorolla.