Redd will be pumped just like xvg. Do not miss out anons

Redd will be pumped just like xvg. Do not miss out anons.

LeBlanc

how much can it take?

paper thin walls between 45-75 sat

you're right! there's nothing in the order book after 45

Scam coin

Why is it pumping?

I have 140k of this shit, it was at 40 sats a long time ago.

> Designated shitting coin.
Basically the "Every other street in India" of Crypto.

I enjoyed 8x gains with it in the spring, but won't touch it. Manipulated as fuck and a common PnD target, as it has no application, market niche, roadmap, or anything.

lol plz god moon i have bag still from 2014.

>Leblanc
such a shitty champion

I'll ride it for a 50 percent gain but not expecting a 4x like XVG

If you were too late on Verge, it's time to get in here!

Wew who got into this shit coin PnD? I bought at 18 yesterday afternoon and was freaking out it was gonna dump when it hit 16 sats. Woke up at 7 this morning to catch the top and sell at 26 sats. $1500 in one day Veeky Forums God damn I love you guys.
>mfw

Also I would probably not buy this shitcoin right now. If you bought it below 20 sats you're probably safe to see where it goes but if you buy in now you can seriously get dumped on since the whales definitely bought at 9 sats earlier this week.

Probably dumping at 50 or 60, set your targets between 35 and 45

Already sold at 26 because I'm not a greedy fuck. 50% gains is still better than grandpa stocks.

Lol, I'm ok with 10 percent gains, even that's better than anything else out there when you think about it.

Reddcoin is best coin

To the moon!

STILL NOT FALLING FOR THIS SHIT AGAIN

Just like you didn't "fall" for Verge a week ago and miss out on 4x gains, at least? Keep being poor.

$1

Dont worry guys. RDD will moon when they release their newest roadmap, which will totally be realistic and Redd-ID will be released on schedule.

In a parallel universe