/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

Positively Primeval Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 4 |
-Much of it

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
unyin.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazon Princess a best

So fellow Knights, how have your builds been coming along?

Do you record them somewhere? Think them through? Or are you just here to fap over hypotheticals?

Not even a challenge

Angle, Frog, Crest, Armor and buy all their Worship bonuses.

Food + Water
Offense + Defense
Bonus purity to fight any plagues

I've mainly been thinking of a good way to record my build, sort've makes me wish there was a template but with so much customization I understand why there isn't

What I do is make a base skeleton listing princesses, special choices, and running totals on the Love/Lust/ Wealth/Power on a google doc. I am now also currently in the process of making the build in powerpoint as you see. I've also been thinking of maybe making a minor pic/resource of the specific rulecards on the options I've picked.

If you use a dowry immediately, does it still take up space on your wagon?

Depends on the Dowry.
Do you view its effect as permanent? Permanent as long as you have the item on you?
Is it a one-time effect?
Continuous?

I would hazard a guess, and say probably no.

what do yall think about using the original shadow princess as the shade courtier, and the second princess pictured for the shadow princess

I can change up the shade stats to be female

or vice versa I should add

I do not really like any of them but the one on the left is best of the three

>no heroic trainer princess like a female chiron figure or some shit

I want art of golem princess as a real girl.

Beg Red when he gets here. I'm just an user. I can barely draw, and after my last attempt I think I'm all draw'd out for a while

Leave princess as is. Give courtier updated art to be similar in design to the princess.

Courtier's art is noticeably lower quality than others, but not that it's a bad design. It just needs a bit of an art touch up to look like the princess.

Also king's crown is too damn good, it allows for infinite princesses without a hitch.

Hail to the King, baby

you miss out on white gown though

Yet another update to the Companion chart for Cameo-UT.

>All: Finished Specialties and Stats

>[Redacted] Master: Added Boons
>Ice Courtier: Added Boon
>Lonely Courtier: Added Boon
>Matrimony Courtiers: Added Boon
>Moniker Courtier: Added Boon
>River Master: Second positive changed to "+ Wealth of cryptic knowledge"; Second negative changed to "- Never leaves their boat"; Added Boons
>Shopkeep Courtier: Added Boon
>Tavern Master: Added Boons

For those who are familiar with the normal charts, you will notice that a lot of the Boons added here are very similar or outright identical to those found on other Companions in the base game. This was a deliberate choice to give similar player options to Cameo-UT for those who would prefer to play it alone or separately from the rest of Towergirls while also giving alternatives for those who like to mix them together.

With the slowdown in my activity, there are a few things that I feel need addressing.

>Change Princess Titles to Kingdom Names?
Back when I was rushing myself to get a playable chart out there, Titles seemed like they would be more favorable than trying to brainstorm twenty fictitious regions to the relatively small Underground. Now that I'm no longer in such a hurry, I think it might be better if I were to reconsider this stance. It won't actually change anything significant with the final product, but small details add up.
>Other Boons?
These can be pretty challenging to come up with, especially considering how open-ended their effects are. If anyone has a suggestion for the Boons of the remaining Companions or has an idea of something they'd like to further specialize their runs, I'd be more than happy to try incorporating it.

Nope
>Orphan lust bonus
>Grab White Gown as your bonus
That's what I'mma do.

>Dog Princess, Funk Master, Physicker Master
>Use Funk Master to replace Dog Princess's third pro with "+ Will grant you a free wish"
>Use Physicker Master to replace Dog Princess's first negative
>End up with "+ Will grant you a free wish" followed immediately by "- Always"

I think most of the meta goes towards how one tries to please all their waifus or for flavor at this point.

choice of slime girls is disappointing

either get my dick melted off or frozen

Got u mate

For a sec there, I thought that was humanized Freyda.

She's perfect...
I love you Red!
N-no homo...

She really shiggys my diggy

that's only if you wrong her though

glad you like it

so I did more Norse laddies

Oh wow, she really reminds me of a feca, I love it.

>bird on the bird
Birdception. Still, neat to see the Norse portion filling up even more.

heh I was just going egghead nerdy but feca looks cute

>egghead nerd
That IS Feca.

>bird on a bird.

If thats what you call birdception, what about a bird that ate and absorbed another bird?

So if we WERE to make changes to holstaur, would it be drastic or minor?

Stuff limited to text changes or a complete redesign?

Someone sell me on the breeding contract

personally I'd change the text but keep the design...but I like her picture design because im lewd. Although if a new design is cool then go for it i guess

Actual udders instead of a dick, problem solved

Crowception.

Where's her third leg/buster rifle?

detachable. What, you think she goes round with that on all the time? doing things would be hard.

Does the Wizard Master's swapping ability let you swap a lust gift you do own for a dowry you don't own?

or is it lust for lust, dowry for dowry

Dowries tend to be much more powerful than lust gifts so that would be totally broken.

On the other hand it would let you take princesses that are normally out of the question because their lust gifts are useless.

I'd prefer a complete redesign. Any semblance to the old design would mean still being associated with having a dick.

Make her have actual cow-like properties

Just make a new Princess

That'd be great, too, but I don't think people would want another cow taking up a slot

Holstaur II would hardly be breaking

We've had multiple suggestions for how to stat her

Not a new Holstaur but if we are talking new princess... maybe yak mom or user said cotton princess

Not really as cow-ish as holstaur could have been

It would be like minotaur or the upcoming buffalo how it's kind of compensation for holstaur but not really

Keep left as princess, keep right as courtier.

my bad I should have mentioned her not being a replacement but a flat out new princess

HUGE ARMIES time.
P1.
1. Boy princess - haystack needle (free)
2. Skeleton princess
3. Dwarf princess 1
4, Insect princess
15 power 8 wealth
Legions of warrior famers, skeletons, insects, and combinations of all 3.

Fake ed.
1. GM princess, dm'ing for dummies(because this shit is broken holy fuck who thought this was a good idea?). - free
2. Demon princess
3. Banner of the legion
4. Squid princess
5. Kraken medallion
6. Gargoyle princess
15+14=29 power 8+10=18 wealth
Demons, sea monsters, and gargoyles added to the hordes, all converted into soldiers.

pt2.
1. Armor princess, worshipped
2. Crest princess, worshipped -1 wealth
3. Witch princess, worshipped -1 wealth
4. DP 2, worshipped -1 wealth, takign up them BOUNTIFUL CROPS
29+13=42 power, 18+9-3=24 wealth
Massive well fed warrior armies with MAGICAL POWERS

I am contemplating trading 3 power for the TRIPLE SIZE since that seems like it would paradoxically increase the POWER of my legions.

Why is that Gnoll princess is the one with access to Gunpowder?
More importantly what would a Gnoll Knight be like?

Fists, boots, shoulders, and everything else packed with gunpowder for extra punch. Maybe carrying a barrel of explosives.

Whoever did the art for her did a great job.

Well, I'm no expert, but I think the logic behind Gnoll is thusly
>Gnolls are based on Hyenas, which are from Africa
>Africa has been kind of a war torn shit hole for a while
>Various merc groups, PMCs, corrupt governments, and insane rebel coalitions everywhere
>Hence why Gnoll Princess's land is supposedly in the midst of unrest and strife
>As such, Gunpowder production within those countries has soared, and many coalitions need it for both bullets and to snort with their brown-brown
>In order to stay a viable political and military entity in her wartorn home, Gnoll Princess has to learn and sieze the means of production of the blackpowder
In other words, she has guns because she's from essentially Hyena version of someplace like Sierra Leone or what have you.

That sounds recklessly dangerous, considering it's a fantasy world and fire is everywhere.

I wasn't around at the conception of Gnoll princess, so I don't know about why a representative of a race known for savagery in combat is using what's probably Flintlock guns. Any lore reason?

Wasn't there an emperor addition?

>Knight
He'd be the only Trap Knight.
Yes, but that's Brum and Ever's side project.

little do you know the bird on eagles head is the real princess!

Can I get that femperor addition yee?

That's actually a pretty good explanation.
And pretty good lore!

Sadly I have a bit of a bias against flintlock weapons in fantasy but hey! It's all good.

>Sadly I have a bit of a bias against flintlock weapons in fantasy but hey!
If so, I'm guessing you also despise fullplate in fantasy as well.

Not at all, actually.
It's not like I think they're stupid, it's just they're slow as hell and nowhere near as interesting as guns that came later.

What kind of mad man would try to redo all the knights in one unified style.

A really fucking great madman, they would be.

Seriously, those all look spectacular. I hope whoever did them is doing the rest of them.

A fucking crazy mad man

One with the will and steel and fire to do so.
It's time now, it's time, yes!

Knights!?
If this is your doing, you are a saint.

What's this about? How does it work? Do you have a link of some kind?

It's the artist for Subtitle Pending. Whether it's he who posted it here or not, I dunno.

He's literally just making a reference for his build.

Just export the images into something like photoshop or powerpoint and then explain your choices and how your build/run flows together.

You can be as bare bones or as in-depth as you want with it.

Could someone post Expansion 3? It's not in the imgur for some reason.

>le epik Undermemes
No tumblr no, stop right at this instant and leave.

Wonder if we'll ever learn the mystery behind these.

docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit

Sir Knight and friends.

It looks like monstrous versions of the princesses, but not all of them seem to match up.

"Monstrous versions"? What? For most of these it's pretty clear that they're some kind of military force/wildlife native to the Princess's region.

Although there are some weird ones in there. Kappa are listed nearby Imp Princess, and the only reason I can think of is that they're sometimes called "river imps".

I dont think were going to be getting updated courtier art, the artists dont like doing courtiers

unyin.tumblr.com/

I did a little digging and like said hes the artist for subtitle pending.

I managed to snag one of his more recent pics, definitely go check em out. I dunno if hes doing all the knights but it looks like they did a few

good to see ya still kickin

>Plunder
At least the mad man has good taste.

Yeah, still lurking around, still plugging away at this set. It's already playable as it is, but I intend to push it as far to proper completion as I reasonably can, and I've learned a lot from studying the other charts as reference.

done and colored

Looks great my man, by the way what font do you use Red?

Not necessarily true. There really hasn't been a request for courtiers. If anyone wants some pics then toss out ideas

Jesus Christ, that is some good shit.

Thanks mate. I just grabbed an appealing font in Photoshop. Once I get back home I'll post it

Can't wait and thanks in advance

In my honest opinion, it's not because the artist's don't like Courtiers. It's because most of the Courtiers we get are really lackluster both in terms of mechanical function and character appeal. Making a good Companion can be a lot harder than making a good Princess.

In a situation where you have both the breeding contract from Goblin Princess and the renounced effect from Goyvei, God of Merchantry which one takes priority?

Neither. They are not conflicting. You own them, but they're gonna treat you like a sex slave. You'll still go off on adventures and come home to be beaten, abused, and tenderly loved by your wife/harem.

so night elf P doesnt love you at all ?

At least initially, I would guess. A dick's a dick, after all.

It looks like a Bestiary with a creature from each princesses homeland.
And honestly that's really fucking cool. I love monster manuals and wish Towergirls had one.

its weird, most of the princesses look like they have been de-furred in this but then you got "were-princess" who is far furrier than Lycan Princess who I assume she is based on.

I'm sorry, what Princess is this?

Golem

mv boli regular is the font I use mate.

Also got a few lewd triclops incoming on trash

Thanks and I can't believe you didn't do this when you made her face

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI