Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How often does your character play dress-up? With beaten enemies and/or magic items especially.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/WMhRUURm

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4844265/character-applications/?pageforid=4879765#post-4879765
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4831395/character-applications/?pageforid=4849510#post-4849510
discord.gg/C3Q6z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, ignoring that, I'm gonna pack up for the night. Tomorrow I'm gonna do Sigmund and Gregori from Blingmaker, and if there are any requests, reply here and put a link to the app in there as well.

Now, we wait for FotJR greentexts :^)

>your party encounters an NPC who wants you lot to help him frame himself for the crime his best friend committed years ago because he knows that friend has since worked tirelessly to redeem himself

Do you admire his loyalty and help him, call him an idiot and refuse, admire his loyalty but refuse, or call him an idiot but help him anyway?

Better question: What's your character's vision of hell?

>or call him an idiot but help him anyway?
This. He's a baka, but I love him anyway!

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4844265/character-applications/?pageforid=4879765#post-4879765
Do her!

>Himself, in a temple, smiling brightly alongside his bride
>Only for his first love to storm in with a company of Pure Legion Enforcers and kill all in attendance painfully
>This, over and over, allowing love and the gods to lead him to the ruin he bought accidentally so long ago

I am trying to get a game of Pathfinder started with some friends, none of us have ever played a table top before.

My wife and I played a sort of mock game and just generally felt very confused about all sorts of things, any guides we could go through to smooth out the process?

I would admire his loyalty but refuse. Surely his friend wants redemption the tried and true way, not having someone else take the blame for his mistakes.

Yee

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4831395/character-applications/?pageforid=4849510#post-4849510

Being reunited with her husband

If you play with other people, it's only a matter of time before she's fucking one of them.

Don't risk it! It's not worth it.

Quinn review:

Huge snowflake.

Cliche backstory.

Terrible mechanics.

Pair app.

Potential to totally derail the campaign.

Do not allow.

Maybe not the right thread but if you are new to tabletop and Pathfinder confuses you, you should ease yourself in with 5e.

Wrong

Quinn is best.

I read somewhere that Paizo makes their APs based around 15 point buy.

Is this true?

As a quick reminder, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WITHOUT THIS TRIPCODE. They are liars.

Quinn is pending review.

The APs are balanced around:
- 15 point-buy
- 4 characters
- core rulebook races
- 20% of feats/options spent on roleplay/suboptimal choices
- average OOG tactical ability

That's a fake tripcode, what're you trying to pull

AP's aren't really balanced around anything. They don't playtest them or really check to see if shit is functional.

I AM A SHADOW
THE TRUE SELF

Still doesn't stop 32PB dumbasses from offing themselves though.

>15 PB

this is a meme, Paizo came out and SAID that 20 PB is far more accurate of what they shoot for

Alright boys pack it up, thats enough autism for tonight

Judging off app quality alone, the bigger mystery than how Quinn got in was how Saboten did.

Who the heck is quinn and why the heck should I care?

you shouldn't

I AM THOU
THOU ART ME
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY~

Fuck, I'm the DM and I don't care who Quinn is.

Why didn't Quinn bang on the door or open the door at the first sign of trouble? Opening a door is a MOVE ACTION and she was right next to it!

Upon missing her first turn of attacks, why did Quinn use her next turn to lie down and offer herself up to be raped, instead of... you know, attacking again?

It's like Quinn was TRYING to get herself raped.

Why did the gnoll even think, "Hmmm, this girl has some magic blasts. Better take her bait and rape her"?

Okay!

The order of the replies in your post implies you selected them from bottom-up. The TRUE Ultimate Supreme Mega Review user Final Godform XXX Blitz Edition The Real Review Shadeys would NEVER do that.

A character in RotJR. I have no strong opinions about them. Also, I am NOT sure if I want to do any apps that were actually accepted into a game. Are RotJR apps still even up?

When are we seeing Etan and Shayliss getting married and having a big happy family?

It's Gnonconsensual Gnoll Gnonsense user, don't worry about it.

The door was locked, that's why we sent her. Pretty sure she was grappled after she entered, or something. And she did yell for help.

it is still possible to access the application thread, but I don't have the method handy.

>And she did yell for help.
Then by golly you have to help. It's the excellent thing to do!

Reminder that it's a lewd game and to suspend your disbelief where dicks are involved.

>The door was locked

Standard Action: Unlock door.
Move Action: Open door.

Was this so hard?

why do you all care so much

Even then, I'm not gonna go over RotJR apps. I believe it would be a conflict of interest. I will shitpost about it, I'll meme some memes about it, and I'll ship some of them sometimes ETAN AND SHAYLISS, but that's as much as I'll do RotJR.

>Pretty sure she was grappled after she entered, or something.

If she was, she couldn't have done her blasty blasting thing.

She wasn't grappled at first.

what is this shit-tier forced meme you're peddling

WHY DO YOU CARE

I don't have to suspend any belief when dicks are involved in a /pfg/ game.

Quads confirm, fuckoff namefag. If you're not gonna review anymore shit you're useless

Pretty sure she used her standard throwing an explosion at the thing about to rape her childhood friend.

And then got grappled.

There are some things that are cute, user. I just think Foxy Daddy would make a great husband.

I said I'd review things tomorrow. Midnight is in two hours. Just keep that in mind, user.

>Move through door on her turn with her move action
>Immediately see gnoll, use standard action to attack, miss
>Gnoll moves in, use immediate for aether reaction, miss

>No actions left, get gnoll'd

I don't see why this is hard to understand.

>Pretty sure she used her standard throwing an explosion at the thing about to rape her childhood friend.
Why didn't she unlock the door and open it?

>And then got grappled.
No, Quinn had to use her next turn to manually lie down and offer herself up. THEN she got grappled.

>My cock is huge!
>I disbelieve
>... well it IS pathfinder, roll it.
>SUCCESS!
>uh, what does that mean if she succeeded?
>well....

Can you stop tripfagging until then at least?

Why are you obsessed with the idea that she "lie down and offered herself up"? The greentext didn't say anything like that. Hell, I'm in the game, and I didn't see anything like that. It happened in private.

Oh shit I forgot, thanks user.

Why are y'all discussing game rape in a different forum? I can't imagine many of us actually care other than the drama.

It's not y'all, it's really just one user who posts about it all the time.

I'm not the whole "offered herself up" guy, but I like shitting on that part too.

Granted, I feel like that user is asking the wrong questions.

As a woman, it's only natural that, on a subconscious level, she craves fat cocks.

When creating a PoW character at higher levels, am I free to choose my maneuvers from the ones I can access?

What races get a bonus to Intelligence but no penalty to Constitution?

Kitsune

Tieflings

Humans, half-Orcs, Half-Elves.

Floating bonus a best.

What're the right questions, then!

Could somebody drop a link to the Discord cabal?

There's some prereqs that start to show up at 3rd level maneuvers, but it's just "x amount of maneuvers known from same discipline" and stances count for that.

No they don't.

There never was a discord cabal, these are lies spread by the IRC League.

En tant que femme, il n'est que naturel que, a un niveau de son subconscient, elle exige des verges massives

And I'd say you're wrong there

Huh. Now the only problem is that it's a Kitsune.

For both games
>how did literally no one notice Ameiko going missing? I get the GM is changing things up, but from the information giving it sounds like Ameiko rape town was a railroad because neither group got the note.
>For FotJR
>How did Ameiko get bruised but not raped
>If Ameiko was somehow assaulted by Tsuto and managed to get back to the Dragon, why not get the guard and tell them someones siccing goblins on the town
>Why did she go back to the glass works after nearly being beaten and raped once?
>Even if the beating is unrealated to Tsuto's shit, how the fuck did anyone someone manage to grab her under the eyes of an NPC and drag her to the glass works in her own in with no one noticing?
>How the fuck did she somehow manage to get tied up and nearly raped in such a short of amount of time?

time is convoluted, its very fabric wavers

I blame a god of the hourglass user.

See

We noticed Ameiko going missing in FotJR
Actually almost all of your questions were answered in-game, and I'd be glad to answer them after the session.

Fuck off

What class would you be most likely to recommend to a completely new player?

Does unarmed work with Scarlet Throne for wielding a melee weapon?

Bloodrager

Slayer. Simple enough to learn, but complicated enough to be fun and useful.

discord.gg/C3Q6z

Literally any class from any other game.

Why?

Inquisitor, bard, cleric or slayer, imo. Gives a good show of what the system does so they can find what they like to do.

IS THIS ANOR LONDO?

I lied, I wanted to do these last two reviews, and maybe a couple more. These are fun!
A lawful Neutral knightguy with... a nodachi. End me.

HEART:
>Warlord, unarchetyped
Not a bad choice. 3/5, if only because I think it's SORT of uninteresting. Black Seraph is a decent discipline, though. He's not gonna have any trouble contributing in combat.
SOUL:
>Lawful Neutral Warlord
>Heir to a noble family
>Didn't do schooling, ran off to play knights with the other boys
>Was only good at fighting
>His daddy failed and got Vader'd
>Was approached by a knight and said, "hey kid wanna black seraph"
>Nodachi Nonsense

The fuck is up with all these people with NODACHIS NODACHIS NODACHIS like what the hell. Everything else is fine but these are knights in a very WESTERN environment with no real connection to the whole, yknow, EAST, where Nodachis come from. And it's not just a refluffed thing, it's very explicitly called a Nodachi in his backstory.

Other than that, I give it a 3/5 for knightliness. It's rather average, though.
SKIN: Warlord is the party-guy of the Initiators. His personality is... kind of average, I guess. It's nothing special- hotblooded knight that "wears his heart on his sleeve". He's... honestly, kind of similar to Kyras. 3/5, because he's probably not gonna BE anything special.
BONE: Nothing special here. He works well in the campaign. He wants to bring honor back to his family and acquire money. 2/5, because... it's just /boring/
TOTAL: 11/20

GOOD

>He works well in a party and seems to be decently made, and he probably won't be the target of any memes.

BAD

>He's BORING.
>Another nodachifag

No seriously this is ticking me off. Nodachis don't even make sense here. This is nowhere near Tian Xia. WHY? It annoys me to no end. Just call it a curved sword. I don't care if you USE Nodachi stats, but calling it a nodachi makes it weird, because then you have to ask- how does a nodachi get to this area of Golarion?

Did you? From what I understand you noticed she had bruises and left for the glassworks with one of the PC companions guarding her? Then that companion noticed that she somehow wandered off?

Its strong, it teaches the basics of vancian casting, and you don't have to do too many choices to make like 154312 feats a-la fighter.

Run away. Run. There is no hope here, only the putrid cesspool of the remnants of a system once touted as the future of d20s. There is no true pleasure, only vitriolic autism and fetish-encrusted nerdrage.

plus we need to know if you're allowed first party or third party, but the "go away" is in no way "fuck off noob" but in every possible way the kindest, wisest, most reasonable advice that we can offer you.

Make not a place for yourself here, for this is the nethers of the damned.

I KNOW YOU YOU ARE!

BUT WHAT AM I?

>How did Ameiko get bruised but not raped
Because her brother beat her in a rage and then let her go, without telling her anything about goblins or whatever

>If Ameiko was somehow assaulted by Tsuto and managed to get back to the Dragon, why not get the guard and tell them someones siccing goblins on the town
See above

>Why did she go back to the glass works after nearly being beaten and raped once?
Tsuto left her a note pleading her to let him apologize for his actions. This is when she slipped away from Tia's notice.

>Even if the beating is unrealated to Tsuto's shit, how the fuck did anyone someone manage to grab her under the eyes of an NPC and drag her to the glass works in her own in with no one noticing?
She walked there under her own power because of the note, and Tia lost track of her because of a botched perception roll I think.

>How the fuck did she somehow manage to get tied up and nearly raped in such a short of amount of time?
She was at the glassworks for at least 10 minutes, maybe longer, before we got to her. Best we can tell, Tsuto tried to get her to join him, beat the hell out of her when she refused, tied her up, called in a gnoll, and left. We found her a minute or so after that, just missing Tsuto.

...so I've been grinding.

Yeah, one of the PCs was guarding her, she slipped away and the PC informed us telepathically the moment it happened.

The joke is that he is a powergamer.

Don't look at me, I just wanted to match my character art--plus the idea of an out-of-place sword seemed to make sense for an out-of-place character.

Lysander is such a fuccboi

First party, I assume. DM is flexible but I don't want to push it.

>Brother attacks me unprovoked at random
>better run off alone to an isolated location to see him without even telling someone
So Ameiko's just suicidally stupid in this timeline, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

>he's literally never met an abuse victim before
>especially not someone who was abused by family members

okay