Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1430: Emperor George Takei Piloting a Giant Robot Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwguygZJzquVS21feDVYSF8zbmc/view?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/HGVfM6U3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We should give the rest of the cast of Star Trek a giant robot, and then duke it out to decide the ultimate champion.

>Nilokeras
And the other people with him were high school students or the ptsd guy, neither great examples of intelligence. It was also in the midst of a worldwide invasion so even if they were, I'd doubt that they were of the clear enough mind to handle it.

>Argyre
And it was also one of the stronger ones in close combat, see the previous point about it just being too good for them to handle. What does it matter if the others had the armour if they're too slow to use it right?

>Hellas
As I recall, Inaho was also the only one actually hitting them and thus the only one that would get the chance to figure that out. Can't remember that part of the fight too well so I may be wrong.

>Dioscuria
And also one of the strongest suits overall. All the same tricks but at once with one of the best pilots in series, but even greater power and speed. And later another mecha with it as an ally that happened to be the other highest speed one with another ace pilot in it.

>Elysium
Really? I thought the whole grenade explosion thing was actually pretty smart. Yes, obviously fire beats ice but how else would you have taken advantage of that? I don't really think most would have thought to charge into their own explosions.

>Solis
Yes, this was really really stupid, I agree here.

>Elektris
Honestly can't remember this fight.

>Orytgia
This is also a machine that is seemingly without end, with each copy being just as real and them getting larger by the minute. Just sheer panic preventing them from coordinating fire, especially combined with the stresses of 18 months of losing. Not very good discipline sure but it's basically a multiplying cyborg zerg rush, so I understood why.

Are there stupid moments in the series? Yeah. Some are inexcusable, some partially justifiable. But is the series as you depict it, with people being almost universally retarded for no reason? No. At least for the Earth side, most of the martians really are just overly prideful and it screws them.

Hey Val, would having an Exaltation let you count as strong enough for Greed to digest another Exaltation? If you did, would you have to deal with the Great Curse?

Jump #301: Final Fantasy XIII
>Six of Wands (Victory): Arrogance and dangerous overconfidence as the result of a past success.
Boy, isn't THAT card optimistic. How am I overconfident if I don't get involved?
>Age: 14
>Location: Nautilus
>Identity: Cocoon
City of Dreams? Sounds like a nice place to hang out, I have to admit.
>Peacemaker (Free, Cocoon)
Calming bystanders just because I'm in a fight? Sounds useful.
>Antimatter Manipulation Principle (800)
Okay, I've got to admit that the tech here works much differently than I usually see. This is definitely not antimatter in the traditional sense though. I'd wager this is funky magitech. Still, doesn't hurt to add it to my portfolio, no?
>Desperate Struggle (600)
So apparently the answer to going really fast is to get hurt. Who knew?
>Wings of Vercingetorix (0)
Okay, I admit it. I just want these so I can add them to my final boss mode and reskin them to be some sort of uber-creepy Lovecraftian seraph. A pity I can't get the full eight wings, but that's okay. It's a nice souvenier to take from one of the superbosses.
>Climate Control Orb (Free, Cocoon)
I'm sure I've got other methods of weather control, but eh, this is still nifty.

Honestly... I've got enough on my plate and enough that I'm going to work on while I'm here. I don't want to get too involved and disrupt the plot, so I'm basically going to play civilian while I spend the decade hammering together my unified magic system properly. Pretty sure I've got the whole thing set to go at this point though...

Feh. L'Cie. Espers. It's all the same nonsense via different names. They can sort their own problems out, as long as they don't decide to start shooting at me.

Like, a free floating Exaltation? I dunno, do those individual exaltations have different levels of power or is that essence stuff all for the user of the exaltation? I guess if they're all the same level of power, maybe? Either way, you'd have to deal with any drawbacks associated with them, like the great curse.

We'll just have to agree to disagree then, Val. We could probably clutter up this thread with arguing about it, but that's better off for /m/. For what it's worth, I am sorry for starting an argument. I was trying to have an element of humorous exaggeration in my initial claims, and then somewhere along the line forgot that and got overly defensive. I'm sorry for that. I agree that there probably are smart people in this universe, we just rarely see them and that fact really brought down my enjoyment of the show. I really think it had a cool premise, it just failed to deliver for me. It's not terrible, but mediocrity often incites greater scorn than true failure.

No worries, I never felt it was an argument. I do like the series and get tired of seeing the almost meme like, from my point of view at least, dismissal of the series as stupid in this way so that's why I spoke up, particularly as others not familiar with the series responded to your initial post. I'm glad we could part peacefully on it either way and I really don't have any hard feelings.

Honestly, it's been a while since I've watched any /m/ material that I'd say I actually liked. I don't think it's a problem with the shows, I know plenty of other people enjoy them. There's just something wrong with me that I can't get past the bad parts to enjoy the good ones. I'm too cynical these days, too easily frustrated by what should be minor things.

Yeah, I can understand that. Struggled with it for a while with books actually, where minor cliches would make me drop otherwise interesting stories completely.

In the end, it really just comes down to trying to figure out where the line is for you. How much bad can you tolerate for the good stuff? For me, that's quite a lot. SAO for instance. Pretty infamous for it's faults and while I think some are exaggerated, it's not a great show in the end. Still enjoyed my viewing of it all.

If you're not able to lower your expectations/look past cliches, just means you'll need to be more patient for those few wholly amazing shows to come around. Nothing wrong with having higher standards. They will eventually, just means you'll want to try out some other stuff in the meantime.

Course, there's stuff even I drop from /m/. Fucking Valvrave man, that made me stop watching mecha stuff for months from sheer awful.

Exaltations have different levels of power, but only in their types, not individually. Like, Solar (and Solar-derived) Exaltations are the most powerful, then Celestial Exaltations like Lunar and Sidereal, and then Dragon-Blooded. But any Solar Exaltation is just as powerful as any other Solar Exaltation.

Essence is the measure of how powerful the Exalts themselves are, not the divine shard attached to them.

I kinda doubt you could eat the Exaltation itself though, considering they're indestructable and fly off immediately when their host dies. Not sure how you'd kill or defeat that either, which Greed apparently needs? But taking whatever Charms the Exalt you killed has seems like it'd work.

That's something we can all agree on, Val. The only thing I liked about Valvrave was that it acknowledged that heat management would matter for a giant robot. I think that's the only show I've ever seen to do that. Everything else was trash. Especially that ending, ugh.

Oh, also, sorry for being too busy mocking the source material to say this, but: I do like the Aldnoah jump. Cool stuff, I think I might go Knight of Mars. And probably actually spend most of my budget on items. Not even mecha stuff, there are just a lot of cool items here. Though I do like those Royal perks, and A Captain Rises With Their Ship has some very good potential for my build. Hmm. I'll have to think about this.

Oh, thank you, I'll make sure to ass the praise along. Glad the items are cool too, they were a pain in the butt for us to think up.

Suppose I want a castle.

Not just a castle. But an upside-down castle. An upside-down castle materializing out of thin air, may-or-may-not-be alive, and is very difficult to navigate due to gravity still working the same.

Where, besides Dungeon Builder, would one find the components for such a castle? I know a few property items could work, but I'm missing the everything else.

pass*

Well Hero BBS does the castle in the air bit and it is sort of alive.

You could probably just get it to fly upside down if you wanted.

Not sure which version you're using since there's been two or three variations of that jump out now, but technically eight wings costs 500, not 600. 600 is for ten. But I think the version that has the varying prices for wings doesn't have the same desperate struggle perk.

Hey kids. You want some WIP?

I just used whichever version is in the jumpchain drive, dude. And... wait, TEN wings? What the heck?

Infernals has some weird Manses and has a perk for building things with weird/strange architecture.

That's what I'm seeing in the version I have, it's a scaling perk that starts at 200 and goes up to 600 in 100 CP increments.

Anima maxxed creation magic.

The one I'm looking at is 200/400/600. Where did you get that version? I may as well bring this build up to date.

Oh thank you thank you thank you!

Same jump, but you can also take the demon lord's ability to make monsters using part of your essence/soul. Even esoteric things like creating a demon that acts as a symbiotic suit of armor is possible so making a castle wouldn't be out of the question. Would probably tire you out immensely though.

From what I saw, the entire strength of the Greed "race" after absorbing most of the chief gods (except Odin, Mori and Satan) was mostly extinguished breaking the seal upon humanity, with the remaining original Greed guy being beaten down by a very, very exhausted Mori soon afterwards. That said, the things are still damn impressive to slurp and use powers fast enough to go into battle with Mori.

Meanwhile the Celestial Exaltations have survived variously: Prolonged exposure to Pure Chaos, immersion in magical entropy created/summoned by dead Primordials and an attack that wiped out at least 90% of the original Creation and probably more unremembered concepts-and of course, the Primordial War itself. Outright shattering one is also explicitly outside the power of the diminished Yozis' certain-kill Charms, IIRC.

So if I had to guess, if you buffed your Greed buddy a lot I think the best you could hope for in terms of permanent absorbtion is a DB exaltation-and even then, absorbing multiple ones the Greed considering Odin and Satan could resist the original little while absorbed. Reckon the power-stealing thing could swipe some/Lunar Charms, but not Astrology because Greeds seem to target innate powers rather than things depending on outside infrastructure. And Solaroids...Solaroids cheat because their Charms are fluffed as being tied to super buff concepts that beat up other concepts, and some even explicitly can't be learned by other beings.

Also the DB Exaltation is passed by bloodline, while the Celestial Exaltations are free-floating points of light when not attached to hosts and nothing in-setting seems to be able to snag one in transit.

Well it ie possible to trap Exaltations, right?

It's likely from Dirge's personal drive.

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwguygZJzquVS21feDVYSF8zbmc/view?usp=sharing

I'm guessing it didn't meet quality standards so it got rejected but here ya go. I just use it anyways since the some of the stuff here at least looks better than the other versions.

I request all of the fish, so I can thank you for it.

So, judging by the intro, I'm assuming you'll be unable to prevent the Earth from blowing up? What about moving everyone off world before that happens?

Possible to trap them, but not to use them. There's no known way to use an Exaltation outside of a human host.

Well, feck, desperate struggle is 400 now. And is also now COMPLETELY different. Looks like I'll have to revise the build. Ah well, not the worst thing to happen today.

None of his jumps got rejected for quality standards as far as I know.
A lot of updates just never got posted here and might never be so there's just a lot of stuff that's out of date.

If it's on his personal drive it's probably the newest one.

Trap? Yes, using two or three unique artifacts in the setting; Lytek's panoply (tools that can manipulate/repair an Exaltation) imply it's more an issue of conceptual precision than brute force. There's the Jade Prison owned by the Sidereals (and interestingly, the Sun himself once almost lost a fight by being sealed under layers of moving jade), the Abyssal Monstrances invented by the Yozis (which are smaller jade cages enchanted with eldritch runes and keyed to a specific Abyssal Exaltation) and-

-oh wait, we do not speak of Lilun do we. Oh well, my bad. I guess there's only two ways!

But as others said, using them is a monumental challenge. It took the combined bloodymindedness mad genius of the Yozis just to extract the Solar charms and replace them with their own, and the Neverborn's main changes amount to adding a shitton of curses, and refluffing all the Charms to be edgier.

Interestingly though, Devil-Tigers can learn a Charm to redirect an Exaltation upon their death.

Well the idea is that you would already have enough power to absorb it, having an Exaltation of your own. Mo-Ri and Satan could resist it because they were on the level of shitstomping all of the other gods at once in short order even before abusing Kaio-ken, do him eating all of their corpses still made him a scrub compared to those two.

You can't reject something you don't know exists, user.

me running to watch the WIP

What are some of the worst ways to end your chain? And what are some of the better ways to prevent them?

I think somebody tried to upload those updates or it might have been a different version on top of that, because I remember Yorokonde or somebody trying to use the updated jump and then he got user hounding him for it. That's also why I thought the thread had rejected it outright on not meeting quality standards.

Soon I will wield the unholy power of bistromath. Excellent.

Just a note.
Having 2 different types of exaltations working inside of you at once would be catastrophic due to the conflicting essence patterns running through you. Death is a likely occurance as is exploding.

Jumpers are only able to handle multiple exaltations through liberal application of fiat.

Being killed by the devourlord or JUMPER

>extract the Solar charms and replace them with their own
Out of curiosity, how do Charms work in that context? Say something was to fully slay a Yozi. Not Fetich Death, not making a new Neverborn, but outright killing them. And yeah I know that would take OOC stuff. But if it did, would all of the GSP permanently lose access to their Charms? Or are their Charms imprinted into the Exaltation like a hologram?

And on that note, what would happen to the GSPs if they suffered Fetich Death or became Neverborn anyway?

I guess we can call them nonexistent jumps instead of banned jumps?

I don't know that anyone in the thread before last said old walkers were weak sauce, but they certainly aren't innately omnipotent just because they have a Spark. Most old walkers in the books have been walking the planes for thousands of years.

Lots of people like to point out Nicol Bolas for feats. He's unique even among walkers. How many other old walkers are Elder Dragons? Elder Dragons which were, in and of themselves, beings that worried "human" walkers. Then add on top of that the fact that he's been alive for 25,000 years... Hell, a D&D mage who's been alive that long will look pretty damn impressive too.

And that's where a lot of awesome-sauce comes from: Age. Sorin was around for over 2000 years before Urza was even born. From Urza's birth to the end of the Ice Age of Dominaria (Antiquities, The Dark, Fallen Empires, Ice Age), about 3000 years pass.

At that point, you're now in the "modern" era - with most older, iconic planeswalkers having at least 3000 years or more of experience under their belts.

Just about any magic user with 3000 years under their belt is going to be impressive - especially if their core ability is to hop across to different realities and magpie stuff.

I mean, just look at what a jumper who has been tripping for 3000 years looks like.

It may also be worth noting that older books depict old walkers at lower power levels, with old walkers suffering power creep over time.

I'm working on something for that. Not sure what exactly yet.

I wouldn't say it's impossible to evacuate the planet or stop the Vogon Constructor Fleet, assuming you have the capabilities. I feel it necessary to point out that Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz tracked down the Heart of Gold just to kill Arthur and Trillian, since they were from Earth and he didn't consider the job done until they were dead so that might influence what you do.

Well...eventually.

I take it there's some demand, then?

Pretty much, yeah.

>choke on pizza

>(and interestingly, the Sun himself once almost lost a fight by being sealed under layers of moving jade)
What?

>(which are smaller jade cages enchanted with eldritch runes and keyed to a specific Abyssal Exaltation)
Actually, they are made from crystallized spectre bones, about 100 pounds of soulsteel, and about a pound of orichalcum.

Well, that, and the direct intervention of the Neverborn. But there's no Jade's in them either way.

>and the Neverborn's main changes amount to adding a shitton of curses, and refluffing all the Charms to be edgier.
The fun part? They didn't even have to refluff manually, the Solar Exaltation already had a build-in "inverted" state.

As seen by the Black Mirror thing in Lands of Creation (and Autobot's mentioned disquiet at the Solars in specific).

>Interestingly though, Devil-Tigers can learn a Charm to redirect an Exaltation upon their death.
Pretty sure they can't do that at all, and can only sever it from the Yozi's control to work fully autonomously again.

Not sure about true death or Neverborn'ing.

But with Fetich Death it's explicitly called out as changing all the wielder's Charms to fit the new Yozi.

What would a 25,000 year old D&D caster even be capable of?

go companion Chris-Chan and suffer brain death at his hands. literal brain death.

The charms are imprinted into the Exaltation, the Yozi that gave them dying does nothing to the Exalted. It does not work the other way around, though, an Infernal inventing new charms can influence the Yozi. Every Green Sun Prince has a backdoor into their patrons brains. Kind of a silly decision there, Yozi.

As for Fetich Death, it's a non-entity for Infernals. They have a personal soul in addition to whatever souls they spawn, so nothing happens to them if their Fetich dies. If they became a Primordial though (Yozi) Cosmic Principle, then they're capable of Fetich Death like a normal Primordial, and it's no different because they don't count as an Exalted anymore.

Becoming friends with Death from the DC Occult jump. Can save you from death once per jump.
I have a perk from Paper mario that when i reach 25% health, my health completely recovers and spawns 2 clones that are at 12.5% health but still have the same powers along with the heartless perk which allows me to use my body as a golem of a sort and keep my heart elsewhere. Preferably in a clone chamber, or med bay since when the body golem dies a new body will regen around the heart.

Well, there's a drawback in Narnia that causes you to go through the end of days, with Aslan judging your soul at the end, and if he finds you guilty you go to actual Hell and your chain fucking ends with you trapped in Hell.

Aslan also known for having pretty weird criteria for who's a good person or not. So there's that.

How difficult are the fall from heaven age of ice jumps?

Not worst but die in a low power jump like wii sports or slice of life from some stupid reason

>The fun part? They didn't even have to refluff manually, the Solar Exaltation already had a build-in "inverted" state.
So what you're saying is that the UCS I'd secretly super goth?

Pretty easy if you plan a couple jumps to bring everything you need.

Apparently, yeah? It's probably the Ebon Dragon's influence as one of his dads.

Ah, well then it seems like the Charms are connected directly to the Yozi, then. That's disappointing. Wanted to kill off most of the Yozi with OCP stuff, but it looks like that would cut most of the toys off the Exaltations.

No I meant the Yozi suffering Fetich Death, not the Exalt.

>Much as they might wish otherwise, the Yozis can’t take back the power they bestow. The use of a Yozi’s Charms in no way depends on the cooperation of that being, though fetich
death radically transforms and replaces their Charms with more appropriate effects for most wielders. The Principle of Hierarchy has definitively calculated that Green Sun Prince Exaltations would preserve a dead Yozi’s Charms intact, warding that titan from suffering final death as a Neverborn or suffering net power loss as a result of fetich death so long as a single Green Sun Prince lives to preserve the seed of her former self. True death into a Neverborn would certainly have catastrophic implications on a slain titan’s Charms that the Yozis do not understand or want to discover. Yozis are permanently immune to harm from their own Charms, but they can and do hurt one another. However, Yozi Charms can’t kill their own kind past fetich death. Only the Chosen of the gods are so monstrous.

Suprisingly not much more than any D&D caster that's already epic level.
If you know how to scam epic level spellcraft DCs it doesn't really matter how high your caster level is.

Now they would already have a huge repertoire of spells to pick from which would make them much more effective, but theres a pretty severe drop off in leveling effectiveness after a point.

Oh, well then you can't kill them off at all. Infernal Exaltations are anchors to the living world, the Yozi can't truly die as long as there's an Infernal in existence.

Always an ending in Siderals is pretty much made for this. Just gank them really hard and then enjoy yourself as things keep working regardless.

You have to fight a mountain sized ice dragon on your own and you can't avoid it.
If you can do that you shouldn't have any trouble unless you take the DLC.

Don't take the DLC.

No clue. The oldest D&D wizard I can think of is Elminster, who is less than 2,000 years old.

A 25,000 year old D&D wizard could probably do just about anything.

DLC?

Hey so.

I'm looking for potential beta readers for Princess: The Hopeful WIP when I eventually do it because very few people on the IRC (if ever) even remotely know it. It's not really me making a negative statement about them.

It's just that I need someone who knows the setting pretty well to read it and make sure I don't make canon fuckups. It's not finished yet because I'm still dusting out the cobwebs from my brain about it and reading the splat. But if anyone's interested, hop onto the IRC so we can swap discords or some form of communication off the thread/IRC so that I can show you guys when I'm finished with the WIP.

I typically have people I know/the IRC look at my WIPs first before posting the fixed WIP to the thread to catch any huge fuckups I might make because I don't want to embarrass myself in front of the thread

>I take it there's some demand, then
Yes!
I want bistromath and planet making and a crystal crab and a towel that is soaked in nutrients and functions as a blanket, tent, towel, and pillow please. Also sandwich making kit like the great sandwich maker of the gods, spacial beef beasts and a point of view gun as well as a way to teach people to fly by throwing them selves at the earth and missing.

Thanks!

>Charms with more appropriate effects for most wielders.
What does it mean "most wielders"?

Huh. Fair point, although 's prediction about Exaltation incompatibility is also correct. Also, one throwaway line highlights how bloody dangerous the Celestial Exaltations are: Being too close to the Sword of Creation, a massive Essence accelerator basically, is dangerous to Celestial Exalted because the divine energy of the Exaltation overloads and incinerates them. So having multiple Celestial Exaltations might feel like the ultimate stomach ulcer for a Greed

>What

Prince Laashe, Ink Monkeys

>crystallized spectre bones, 100 pounds of soulsteel and a pound of orichalcum

My mistake then, just going off the wiki

>build-in "inverted" state+Mirror

I was under the impression that was more Solar wankery perfection tapping into the essence of death a la the Black Nadir Concordact rather than anything designed deliberately, and an artifact of the Neverborn giving them a little push to the logical end of that development than something designed like that

>Devil-Tigers

Swallowing the Scorpion

Apart from the mountainous ice dragon, there's a couple Greek deity-like archangel raising an army in the third part, and some demon lord-type things invading in the second part. The horsemen mentioned in the 3rd part are sort of like really buff Stand users whose Stands just kill people creatively, as far as I can infer from how the game works

The maker had a boner for railroading people. The dlc is literally inpossible according to him and it basically causes world ending monsters to destroy every world you jump to after that jump.

Its the ending with the lamp part.

Should be in the folder with the rest of them.
The gist is that a souped up world ender shows up and you have to kill them despite reallity falling apart at the seams in some way.
Even if you win and kill them they'll still keep showing up in later jumps and ruining shit.

It's just not worth dealing with.

Yeah, Babylon had a thing where he'd add scenarios after a jump was made and call them DLC, like how video games have downloadable content expansion packs. In the case of Fall From Heaven the DLC gives you a decent but not huge power boost in exchange for a terrible eldritch monster hunting you for the rest of your chain, coming back stronger every time you kill it. It's not worth it. He was trying to make some point about jumper greed, or something stupid like that.

Not quite true. That's a lot of time and XP for magic item creation.

There's a page of DLC for Age of Ice that condemns you to a drawback of dealing with a once-a-jump Eldrazi or Outer God at their full power.

And you barely get anything for it. There's been all of three people who've wanked their way past that bullshit.

No idea, the book doesn't go any further with that. I'd guess it would be anyone who didn't somehow take precautions specifically against it. Whatever that would take.

Didn't ASA wind up befriending his due to some defeat=friendship perks he had?

...Tricky...

You know, I never got why everyone even takes any of that seriously.

Isn't one of the sorta "core rules" that jumps don't affect each other besides continuity/previous enemies drawbacks?

Babylon's pet-endbringers can't follow you into other jumps, period. Doesn't matter what he says, his rules are only valid concerning his jumps.

There, problem solved. Next!

Oh, no one uses the DLC in the first place, because even if they didn't follow you it wouldn't be worth it. We just talk about it to complain about the very idea.

lol it's another nonexistent jump don't worry about it

Is there anything that would allow me to use psionics through things like "psychic dampeners"?

pastebin.com/HGVfM6U3

Here's a WIP of what I've done with Final Fantasy perks so far. You can tell I've been slacking off a bit.

By the way, please tell me if a soundtrack perk was done for a Final Fantasy jump already. If so, I'll take that bit of Prelude out.

I need Vestments worthy of an Empress. Where can I seek such garments?

Man, that would have to be jarring for an elder Infernal considering how many Internal Charms are basically transhumanism that lets them edit parts of themselves.

Rolled 6 (1d8)

1)American McGee's Alice (tbd)
2)GATE (259)
3)Dresden Files (177)
4)Exalted Sidereals (208)
5+)Star Wars OT (629)

I don't think there is another strangely enough. I might have forgotten it if there is one, but I don't think you'd need to get rid of that bit anyways.

Are we sure that quote isn't referring to things like Akuma or whatever Kimbery did to give the Lintha her charms for the 'fetich
death radically transforms and replaces their Charms with more appropriate effects for most wielders' part?

It seems kind of odd to go "If a Yozi died the Green Sun Princes charms spontaneously change, but Green Sun Princes preserve the charms of dead Yozi."

Looks good so far. I don't think the other FF jumps have soundtrack stuff, actually. Not sure, but I don't think so.

Best FF jump hands down because of soundtrack perk.

Make them yourself.

If it's just an issue of them having too much raw power for you to handle without exploding you might be able to use Weakness of the Flesh from Noblesse and just not actually try and use the Exaltations until your body has time to adapt.

It's not.

So this has me thinking. Say a Devil-Tiger dies; not a jumper or their companions who can cheat it, but just some Infernal who went DT. Say they die and their Exaltation flies off, then a Jumper comes along and rezzes them. Will they be a bog-standard human with their Exaltation gone?

>Those Fighter and Black Belt capstones.
Noice.

Looking pretty darn solid. Though I can tell you right now, I plan to take Red Mage and Impractical? together.

What? I want that hat and the ability to wield insanely large hats like a weapon. Stylish AND effective.

Yes actually, he has a Super Secret Final Boss Mode that is gothy if you make him use all of his Virtues until there is nothing left.