Why are wizards such exhibitionists...

Why are wizards such exhibitionists? Just because you have enchantments up the ass (probably literally) and stay at the back, doesn't make it okay. It's really bothering the fighter of the group

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/611374/84a50a6dcd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's really bothering the fighter of the group
Exactly the point.

Don't worry, he'll be polymorphed into a cute girl soon enough, then there will be no more reason for concern.

Martials are nothing but furniture, literal speedbumps for our convenience. Do you ask the chair if it's OK to sit on it? I don't. even if it's fleshcrafted from a sapient being

This reminds me of a hentai pic about a girl who polymorphs guys she defeats into penises and then steps on them to make them cum.

Can't post it since the board is blue.

Magic is absorbed through the skin like photosynthesis, so as much skin as possible must be exposed. If the fighter is having sexual frustrations, even better, just fuck. Fucking accelerates the absorption of magic as well.

>wizard gets tired of being the only scantily-clad cute girl in the part and decides to "improve" the others

let them have their dress ups. It's the only way they can draw attention to themselves since the martials always take all the glory no matter how much a wizard did.

Also they're really anti-social, as you can see from the posts above, so nobody wants to talk about them anyway.

jokes on you, my character is stark naked 24/7

Mage a cute.

Considering the standard-fantasy world is based on somewhat medieval europe with more or less christian values, or rather a distorted and cliched version of that, women would potentially be told to cover themselves up, be submissive and adhere to social standards.

Mages have power that allows them to put themselves above society, to not obey and to live by their own standards. The first thing a women would do to portray this power is to dress like a slut.

>his wizard isn't a well dressed nerd

When you wrap yourself in mystic power that is as strong as steel plate and can attune yourself to the ambience of nature to always be comfortable and warm even in freezing or burning temperatures, I'm pretty sure clothing has lost its meaning. There is no more practicality beyond pure mobility impairment, and thus whatever fashion or comfort appeals to them the most is what they can go with, up to and including nudism.

>mystic power that is as strong as steel plate
is it really all that good? Even it it's supposed to be able to stop bullets the magic doesn't have the hard stats to support calling them better than plate armour.

skin exposure facilitates the absorption of magical energies running free in the athmosphere. Also perception of them, I guess.

Mage best girl

Depends on what, exactly, we're talking about.
Regarding D&D (because it always comes back to D&D), Mage Armor is typically equivalent to wearing scale mail (+4 AC). However, in some editions there are further improvements on Mage Armor, such as Greater Mage Armor (+6), equivalent to wearing splint mail, or Improved Mage Armor (up to +8), equivalent to full plate armor.
All these are completely invisible to the mundane eye.

There's actually a low train for this in The Witcher.

Sorcerers and Sorceresses are typically held in high regard and hold political sway. They change their looks to help with this.

Plus, many were disfigured before training in the magical arts. This makes them put beauty in high regards.

Only the young ones who need their bodies to attract attention. A Folly of youth, thinking that anyone worth forming a relationship cares one whit about physical appearance. They'll grow out of it eventually, I'm sure.

A Truly skilled wizard learns to dress properly and project Gravitas, about the time they master Gravity, if I recall.

>It's the only way they can draw attention to themselves since the martials always take all the glory no matter how much a wizard did.
In what universe martialfag? Look at the lore of any setting and chances are, if magic is a thing, the mages are the ones mentioned in bold print.

Then do the smart thing and exchange the fighter for another wizard.

Now, now, no reason to be too upset, old-timer. Just because the old three-button is no longer in style in the southern courts. Truth is, it's all a bit of rebellious counter-culture. Disenfranchised teen wizards and young sorceresses want to differentiate themselves from their teachers and tutors and parents, so they dress and act radically different. Happens in every culture and subculture eventually. They'll dress flamboyant and exhibitionist, then their children will 'rebel' against them, and their children will do the same, until a generation comes along that rebels by dressing 'conservatively' and the cycle will repeat.

Listen to the kid, gramps. as a lich, I've been around long enough to get bored of seeing the cycle go around and around. Not to say I don't still hold some of the sensibilities of my youth, I just recognize them for what they are.

Male sorcerors don't seem to bother and respect classical or wise appearances whilst sorceresses choose to look like turbo-sluts because they are new level feminists who like having power over men and are totally immodest since their bodies are the result of magic.

I'll thank you to keep your mouth quiet and your mind on your studies, apprentice.

>Triss will never step on your balls

end me famalam

Ach, as much as ah hate to agree with a death-dodgin' bag o' bones, ol' rattle-ribs 'ah gah' a point. Some generations dress for success, some dress to impress, and some barely dress a' all. Ah've seen it throughout human 'istory, ah 'ave. And summat the elder elves'll agree, if'n yah can get em to pay attention for five minutes.

Their powers are fueled by semen. Ask the Egyptians

So are we just posting well dressed wizards now?

I can only assume that was the intended purpose of this thread to begin with.

Fair enough.

But I'm running low on decent pics for this topic.

>body horror
>making the tank useless -4 Str

Disgusting. Take your tranny fantasies elsewhere.

>Four attacks
>ACTION SURGE
>Four attacks

Casters are nothing but practice dummies and support bitches.

What if we just agreed to use current edition only? Because autists like to go back two editions to their heyday of nerdwank and that's silly.

Polymorph: loli is my favorite spell.

>Why are wizards such exhibitionists?
Most fantasy sluts dress about as modestly as the average modern woman in the West during summer. Draw whatever conclusions you desire.

I'm choosing to conclude time travel is involved.

A Foglio comic called MythAdventures explained that while wizards and magic are real, most wizards make themselves look more impressive by just opening portals to more technologically advanced dimensions and just pawning off advanced tech as magic to rubes.

>MythAdventures

That was based off a series of books by Robert Asprin. Pretty good reads, if I recall correctly.

Witches have being doing magic naked or nearly naked for as long as there have been witches.

Or better yet you leave so there is one less retard shitting the place up.

In DnD? Wearing armor makes spells start to fail if I remember right. So everybody just wears cool clothes.

Its not that spells start to fail, its just that the heavier the armors are, the more rigid the movements become, making it difficult to do the right somatic movements required for the spell

Let me guess... Barbarian?

Why are fighters such exhibitionists? Just because you have swords up the ass (probably literally) and stay at the front, doesn't make it okay. It's really bothering the cleric of the group

Ferromagnetic charms save the day again! Best armor enchantment!

Draconic Sorcerer/Mage Armor plus Bracers of Defense gives you 16 + full Dex bonus AC. That's pretty damn good if you ask me.

My dwarf fighter changing into a T H I C C amazon is my fetish, fight me

Pffft. You guys should see the Antipaladin dress code.

I mean, come on, do I HAVE to wear the spikes? And the skulls? Why does everything have to be pitch-black or blood-red? At least the Good Guys get those airy tabards for when it gets hot.

Well if it's such a bother to him then why doesn't he just look forwards and not look. Unless, of course, there's a reason he can't look away...

It was traditional apparel of the Melniboneans. And as the Melniboneans were the greatest servants of the Lords of Chaos it is now traditional for antipaladins to ape their style.

>Just because you have enchantments up the ass

>This reminds me of a hentai pic about a girl who polymorphs guys
i read the comment this was replying too, I know about Artemis and the nymph and their turning men into animals shtick, i totally know where this is going
>into penises
wut
>polymorphing guys, who already have penises usually, into penises
>so she can step on them, which she could've done anyway with a paralysis curse

i don't... I... ok.

>Skulduggery Pleasant
Noice.

>Look at the lore of any setting and chances are, if magic is a thing, the mages are the ones mentioned in bold print.
yeah, as villains and background characters. Proving the point that wizards don't get any glory and are anti-social.

That is way too much hip/thigh

Please don't bump the thread if you don't have anything to contribute.

same

>Not making the coloring scheme have in-setting logic
>They aren't oiling their armor with oil from rendered monster fat
>It doesn't blacken the steel when exposed to smoke
>This doesn't then protect the armor from corrosion near permanently
>The spikes aren't because of how often monsters try to grapple
>The skulls aren't the literal holy symbol of their new God
step it up senpai

>b-but it'll never fit!

Bitch your hat is at least that tall and the taper is almost the same. So put the damn thing on your head and let's blow this joint.

Wizards lack of morals have long since been documented.

Goes double for blue magicians, refer to exhentai.org/g/611374/84a50a6dcd/

I didnt think that was possible

It's not, he's lying.

Yet you still run around in your old armour when shit hits the fan and you have to pull a Mr. Hyde to stop your apprentice from commiting genoice for fun?

...the traditional apparel of the Melniboneans was so colourful it looked like an acid dream even without taking their magic space LSD. Elric was wearing normal clothes most of the time, if I recall correctly. The not! Indians who served the Lords of Chaos as well dressed monochrome, but in whatever fucking colour they liked best. Pretty sure the Lords of Chaos don't give a fuck either way.

Nigga that thigh is roughly 2 times thicker than her waist. It is way beyond acceptable pear levels

Why are clerics such exhibitionists? Just because you have blessings up the ass (probably literally) and heal the party, doesn't make it okay. It's really bothering the rogue of the group

pls I've already read the doujin

It's a religious thing, I'm sure. In the same way priests of some other gods have to wear special robes while performing ceremonies and offering blessings, she probably has to wear... that.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE AN EXHIBITIONIST TO YOU?

>Elric was wearing normal clothes most of the time, if I recall correctly.
Except when he wore his battle armor. That if i recall, was all in blacks with spikes and shit. Don't forget the dragon helmet either.

It should.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE MUSCLE WIZARD?

WEREN'T YOU TRYING TO MAKE THE SPELL "DOUBLE FIST"?

>Ara ara~ mature mage
Why hasn't Lancer boned Mage yet rather than trying to hit on Guid Girl?

He´s probaly taking a break. Can´t study fisting all the damn time, can he?

I DID! GUESS WHERE THE SECOND FIST MADE FROM HAIR IS!
HERE'S A HINT: I'M BALD!

*gasp*

SO YOU'RE DOUBLE BALD NOW?

A WIZARD TAKING A BREAK IS UNHEARD OF!

Need sauce. The google does nothing!

Goblin slayer. Chapter 5 or 6.
Cow girl is best girl, in case you were wondering.

>Guild girl
Is she half-bird from the waist down or something?

... but that's not true though. Have you seen how easily people can move in full plate? just go without gauntlets if you need fine movements in the fingers.

Not really, it's just that even IRL female bodies are pretty retarded when you think about it.
>That mound of fat below the navel is almost impossible to get rid of
>Wide hips and relatively narrow legs result in horrible steadyness of footing as well as reduced lower body strength
The more you start thinking about women, the more you find to hate.

You're being too general. Just because it doesn't restrict your movements as much as "you think" doesn't mean you are unrestricted.
Considering even leather armor, which is little more than a thick leather tunic, has ASF, the movements of arcane magic are thus unerringly precise. Anything that restricts you more than a breezy robe can disrupt it.
Also, if anything, somatic components require full-arm gestures, quite possibly including raising one's arms completely over their head, a near impossibility with metal pauldrons.

"Oh shit, he's got a club! Run!"

Why are rogues such exhibitionists? Just because you have skills up the ass (probably literally) and spend most of your time sneaking, doesn't make it okay. It's really bothering the wizard of the group

>It's really bothering the wizard of the group
Delusional.

Rogues because they're probably wearing the closest to normal clothing, and looking attractive can help if you need to explain yourself or persuade someone.

As the fighter of the group I am not bothered at all.

Nope! Alchemist. Sick of melting my clothes off by mistake. The cleric can fix chemical burns, but not charred pants.