"Ever see a sandwich that could take a bite out of you?"

"Ever see a sandwich that could take a bite out of you?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nDdoJX1KxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had a fake bootleg version of that card
A kid at school thought it was super rare and gave me 5$ for it

Was this while you were also attending the school or later on when you came back to... socialize?

During recess in elementary school
We played the game until a teacher forced us to stop after we outed a kid for cheating

I'm holding one. Try not to be jealous.

What was the use of this card?
I don't play yugioh but from my limited knowledge the large amounts of removal would make this kind of worthless
Am i missing something?

I own several, but I'm not about to fish them out of my card box.

Have some tasty memes from /a/, though

Hungry Burger was from an earlier era of the game, where Ritual cards were still pretty new. Most such monsters didn't have effects, and were only designed to be somewhat big to big monsters that could be brought to the field by a means other than tribute or fusion.

Could YGO possibly be a shittier game?

nowadays it would need a pretty large effect to be even remotely viable

maybe something like "when this card is summoned, destroy monsters your opponent controls with a combined rank or level equal to the combined level of monsters tributed to summon this card. While this card remains face-up on the field, monsters destroyed by this card's effect cannot be removed from the graveyard"
sort of to simulate it eating the monsters

Why was it a Warrior type?

How do we fix ritual monsters?
A warrior can't fight on an empty stomach.

>How do we fix ritual monsters?
They've had plenty of support, including Spell Cards that can Ritual Summon anything and either have looser requirements or grant the monster extra bonuses.

Those are really early Ritual Monsters you're posting, and even back then people still used Relinquished.

Then we must update them.

>it cost 12stars to summon due to poor erata
Kek

>Burger
>Warrior

clearly an American

Nothing. Ritual monsters have always been shit in the early years of the game. Especially since some of the top-tier removal spells were printed in the very first set.

Konami fixed Rituals so fucking well that they had to ban and limit multiple cards.

Short answer? Yes.

How about mo

Rituals are fixed, you are posting the metal fish equivalent of rituals.

for some reason i always thought that the little japanese flag on top was a floating red eye

I thought it was deliberately supposed to invoke an eye.

Reprinting new versions of old cards to make them viable is called "retraining" or "card evolution."

Why does this exist

Everything exists on the internet.

>or later on when you came back to... socialize?
Fuck you not that guy but fuck you most of my friends were in a class below me.

It's as beautiful as it is bewildering.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nDdoJX1KxM

Best monster ever.

which one is the hungry axis?