sgiz.mobi/s3/9d26907ef733

>Meganon's tools 2.0
buluphont.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

>Provisional /5eg/ Mega Trove
mega.nz/#F!oHwklCYb!dg1-Wu9941X8XuBVJ_JgIQ!pXhhFYqS

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>Previously, on /5eg/
What do you think about races with light sensitivity such as drow and kobolds?

Other urls found in this thread:

astranauta.github.io/5etools.html
homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/SyJ34Nofx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are the rules in DnD regarding spells that pertain to trapping bigger objects into smaller space?

For example, let's say a wizard wants to trap an entire building and all its inhabitants in a cube. This cube can be transported around and even opened by anyone that knows a specific spoken password. If the cube gets opened then the building and all its inhabitants appear in a space that can be specified by the person that opened the cube, provided they can actually see it.

I am asking because I have an idea for a session in which the party stumbles upon a place that is marked as a village on their map. After some investigating they find out that a powerful wizard in a desperate attempt to save the village and all its inhabitants from the wrath of a demonic force trapped the village in spheres or cubes. The wizard was destroyed and the spheres were scattered in the surrounding region. Some of them still lie in the wilderness, untouched. Some of them were picked up by goblins that live in the surrounding mountain range, others collected by travelers as a strange curiosity and an adventuring trinket and then there are a few that found their way into the dens and caves of wild animals, maybe even horrible beasts or mystical creatures.

The adventurers will be able to collect spheres all around the region and eventually be able to piece together the village with all its inhabitants and buildings. Do you think that would be an interesting thing to do as a player?

astranauta.github.io/5etools.html
Another mirror of 5etools.

They are pretty shit to be honest.

Do we really need 2? Can we not just stick with 1 for now?

Did they take down the first one on purpose or did it just go down?
Also, because I'm paranoid and a little stupid, is it possible to store this thing on a flash drive or other offline source or does it rely on an internet connection to work?

What is the favored race of edgelords? I'm guessing Tiefling for guys and Drow for girls.

ur mom for whores

They are easier to blind. Also the dragon is already extinct or already ascend the mortal realm, you are just killing creature that mimics the form of dragon. Some are just better at it than other.

>guys/girls
Tiefling and Drow are equal-opportunity edgelords

>(you)

So, what are your thoughts on the UA Artificer? I'm currently playing the Alchemist as a War-Medic(an actual Doctor) and I actually feel more useful and meaningful than playing a cleric.

Nah, I'm pretty sure most male Drow are betas that want to wank about how hard it is being the only good aligned Drow. Female Drow are generally evil femdom spider queen assassins.

The guy who ran the trove, 5etools and 5etools roll20 script got in legal trouble from Roll20 for hosting their assets. He wasn't fully user, or he could have just ignored him of course.

So now the trove is run by some other user I guess, 5etools (which is technically fine, doesn't use any roll20 stuff) has 2 mirrors and the script doesn't work.

Scourge Aasimar for true edgelords

Problem is outside of their small spell list, they are pretty dull

Let's say I get SUPER shitty rolls for physical stats, could I haul my original body around and look for healthier people to snatch their bodies with magic jar? If I didn't keep my body and jar close, would the stolen body effectively become mine?

Which is why wizards needs to release an official Eberron supplement/module and introduce more people to Savage CN Jungle Drow and CE Not!40kSalamander Drow

Can Dragonborn be edgy? Like a black dragon Dragonborn Barbarian that just wants to kill everything?

pretty much everything but halflings can be edgy desu

Druids
are
GHEY!

Any link to whoever is hosting the trove or are you just assuming it's still up?

The one in the OP works dude.

The one in the OP is up, but it's just a mirror. I don't think anybody has taken the burden of becoming the next megaanon yet

Mirroring the trove is literally 2 clicks.
We'll bring it up everytime.

Now I'd actually like to play a good Conan-born Barbarian.

Ugh, does anyone have a really good homebrew Tacticool Barbarian archetype, or a Warlord class?

Play a Battle Master.

show me your edgiest gnome please and thank you

>Tacticool Barbarian

I don't think you know how that class works.

Does the monk's unarmed strike count as a "weapon attack?" I know it counts as a monk weapon attack, but for other creature's defenses like "You may use your reaction when you are hit by a melee weapon attack to..." would an unarmed strike trigger that?

They aren't "melee weapons", but you can make "melee weapon attacks" with them.

It's dumb I know.

Yeah, the mount from Find Steed is not independent. It doesn't even roll its own initiative like a familiar does.

If Minute Meteors targets only the caster, then having fun blowing yourself up. I know there's been long arguments about it, but the intention is that spells target the creatures they affect.

If a lizardfolk druid uses primeval savagery for a bite attack would they still heal?

Alright, let me rephrase that. I want a leader type Barbarian archetype that I can play seriously, and that can use that Dragonborn +1 CHA. The closest I've been able to find is a rather good Luchadore Barbarian Archetype, but I can't play that one seriously.

That's not a Warlord desu.

Like this I think.
>10000000000 years in paint

Intentions matter not to filthy munchkins.
Only what a particularly dumb DM might let them get away with.

>That UA Ceremony spell
>Marriage gives you AC
In our darkest hour our barbarian demands to be wed to the wizard. It's not that he likes him or anything, he just needs every buff he can get. It was a beautiful ceremony if a bit hasty.

we Krull now

It's an interesting premise, but you need to deliver it in a way that hook's the players' interest.

Check: Demiplane, Mordenkeinen's Magnificent Mansion, Rope Trick, the Demiplane wizards shunt their familiars into during battles.

AC is less weird than fireballs.
>we Krull now
You beat me to it.

All tho'se apos'trophe's. I'm s'o s'orry. I'm going to s'leep now.

There's no more edge than a LE winged tiefling warlock. And then a challenger appeared as that Fallen Aasimar from Volo's, also a LE Warlock. And you put them in the same party. The edge is legendary.

Oh based user! You're late! Explain this travesty!

I was writing a tersely worded letter to Roll20

It's not gay to let your dryad waifu impale you with her feminine tree branch senpai.

>Jungle Drow
>More poison resistance
>Wearing furs and skins
>Elegant form in an unelegant environment
>filthy rutting female drow, covered in body hair and eyes filled with cold lust
I like this premise

>"This guy is too powerful, what do we do?"
>"WE MARRY!"
>"The entire party and the awakened Giant Badger marry."
>"We ready now!"
Victory! But at what cost!

Edgendary

I meant to write "a tersely worded letter to Roll20 voicing my support"
Sorry

If we could weaponize all this edge into a weapon, we wouldn't need the Wish spell.

>cast Friends
>tell him to close his eyes and put out his hands
>nod to the Rogue to sneak behind him and sneak attack
Name a better Cantrip

>be at the Laughing Lady Tavern seeking an archer for your new adventure
>suddenly this twink snakes his way out of the shadows and into your booth
>he keeps calling you "Daddy" and rubbing your thigh and talking about how he wants to join "your team"
What say you?

>be minor noble in bumfuck nowhere
>qt.p13 peasant girl is the sole object of my desires
>fate has kept us apart
>I'm also ugly as fuck and the whole town hates me
>dad would never consent the marriage
>I know
>contact the shittiest, sketchiest mercenary company I can find
>hold a staged bandit raid
>have them conveniently chase my oneitis into temple
>the "bandits" are just about to break through the door
>only one thing left to do

Druidtergytation

>only one thing left to do
kys

Minor Illusion

Don't Dark Sun halflings enslave normal sized people and mutilate them or some shit?

>Normally I'd say yes, but I heard the druid can conjure octopi now, so I don't really see what you bring to the table.
>Octopi man. You can't compete with that kind of suction *and* tentacles
>I'm just, sorry man. It's a tough economy out there

Prestidigitation.
I use it to blow farts up our Elf Bard's nose.

Soil their pants with it

A grand idea user. I might be a grand and illustrious wizard, but fucking with the prissy elf in our party is my number one priority.

So, if you guys had to play one class from level 1 to level 15, without multiclassing, what class and archetype of said class you would be?

Champion.

There are other troll uses for it too. Chill their clothes. Make theirfood taste like literal shit.

If they ever start a fire put it out.

Playing around with homebrewing a class. I want something based around the Master of Mounts prestige class I've seen float around.
Basically a character entirely dedicated to fighting with a companion that they earn the trust of.
However, how high is to high? They'd get to choose their initial mounts based on CR. I was thinking going above the Druids elemental, since it'd be separate from the character and wouldn't necessarily be damage soak for them.

Battlemaster fighter, never gets old when it comes to wreck shit without multiclassing; add a crapton of feats and start with a human variant. Bonus points for getting a magical crossbow, crossbow expert feat and sharpshooter feat; wreck fools from afar or close and personal.

They were cannibals.

How does it compare to the stealth Large Crossbow Sniper Assassin Rogue?

Not him, but, action surge?

> looking for a body
> instead of creating one via simulacrum

In theory, if you can Magic Jar, possess someone, move away with your jar > 100 feet from your body and cast magic jar again, your old body and the person inside your jar dies, and your new body becomes your "old body"

Action surge. Even though the assassin does slightly more damage with the crit sneak, the fighter gets more consistent damage, multiple attacks (4 attacks per turn instead of one super attack with assassination). Also you get ability score increases faster and more feats with the fighter. The battle master maneuvers give it more flexibility as well.

Do weapon create from minor conjuration count as "magical weapon" for bypassing resistance?

Wouldn't this get wonky if a wizard player decides to be a dick and goes full Captain Ginyu with possessing somebody like a barbarian to gain his HP?

You maintain Class features, and are unable to use your host bodies class features.
That includes Hit die.

But I suppose the STR and CON would be nothing to sneeze at

Is there a higher rez version of the full Doomvault picture? This is the highest I could find in the mega

Need some help if anyone has any recommendations.

How would a god of insanity speak to mortals?

Or just any god for that manner with chaotic inclinations...Anyone done that before?

Well. Generally they'd speak to you in a way that you understand, but sounds... off? Tzeentch from 40k is a good example, he has several heads that all say the same words, in a slightly different intonation or voice, so as to change the meaning. Not sure how you'd pull it off but it's pretty rewarding for the DM if you do.

So they ate other Halflings?

Why doesn't the artificer have a level 11 feature?

Depends on what you want.

I'd say going with the barking of dogs, weeping of women, or laughter of children.

Artificer has a standard fix of giving it the ranger spell progression table.

Once you do that, level 11 looses its sting

You could record the god's speech multiple times and then layer it slightly out of synch. For "live", interactive speech you could use multiple text-to-speech programs and play them simultaneously.

ebin mayme friendo :^)

Multiple voices within your head finishing each others sentences. Like you have schizophrenia.

here you go

Combine these two ideas and you are onto a win.

But there isn't a 5th level spell list for the artificer.

Druids are gay? fine
But this? Fuck outa here

There aren't 17th level games running either, so that's a non-issue.

Do Jackscrew exist in Forgotten Realm? Shouldn't they have a version that is use to fix wagon and stuff?

Sheogorath like while constantly calling itself, the characters, and the area around it into question, occasionally breaking the 4th wall, and just generally going very off topic at the slightest moment.

homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/SyJ34Nofx

Why are Balors and Pit fiends such high CR in 5e? I get that they're *supposed* to be that tough, but they just aren't. Maybe the Pit Fiend could be effective if they fly and lob a few fireballs, but they otherwise just aren't very threatening. The Balor is even worse. What's the deal here?

our DM just let us roll stats for the next campaign. 6 d6 in order, you get one mulligan but have to take the next rolls regardless of whether they are better or worse.

I just rolled 15, 15, 14, 14, 13, 14

Should I reroll? Not a single 17 or 18.

Are there any ways to use a horse and carriage for mischief in 5e?

I ask because one of my players, notorious for playing around with rules and such, not to be that guy, but just for fun, has asked if he can start the game with two horses and a carriage for travelling in. I want to let him have it because he's playing a merc and it makes sense to have some form of travel, but I wanted to make double sure he isn't gonna turn it into some kind of improvised horsebomb or a rocketship that converts farts into gold or something ridiculous.