You guys should be good at this type of thing, right?

You guys should be good at this type of thing, right?

>Who wins Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superman, because his empathy is his true strongest power, so he manages to calm the Hulk down and then go to a diner with Bruce Banner.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y

What does Veeky Forums think of Superfight?

What does /co/ think of Superfight?

The Hulk's ability is that the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets. The only way Superman can win is by knocking him out quickly and strongly. If he doesn't, he loses by attrition.

Hulk can't fly, so Superman throws him into space and the fight is over

All the DC universe has is making things the BIGGEST whatever. Let them win the stupid crossover fights.

I've played much higher-quality "make shit up" games. I'd prefer to play Say Anything.

Depends on the reason for the fight.

Hulk also adapts to whatever is thrown at him. Burn him often enough, he becomes resistant to flames. Throw him into space and he'll stop needing to breathe. Many of these adjustments reset when he turns back into Banner, though. At one point, he needed to be smarter, so he gradually increased in intelligence until he was just as smart as Banner.

>then go to a diner with Bruce Banner

Superman's strength feats are the same or better, but his power set is much broader and especially his speed feats are dramatically better, so he can likely battlefield control the shit out of Hulk while avoiding attacks really easily.

Superman just has more versatility and comparable or greater power. You should pick Thor instead.

That is, Thor instead of Hulk. Thor versus Superman is a great fight, though I'd give the edge to Thor most of the time. It would be super close, maybe 3-2 kind of thing, imo, because they're both strong and versatile as fuck

Powerman.

Whoever the author wants to win.

I refuse to waste even 1 second discussing hypothetical fights between between fictional characters over the internet. Those were dark days that I will never go back to. Never.

Even worse from comics books. Even worse from different comic book universes. Get the fuck out.

That fight already happened twice.
In the first one, Superman got caught unawares and the Hulk wrecked. In the second one, Supes realized he would lose if he let the Hulk keep it up so he tanked a few of his blows and then used his full power to knock the Hulk out.

Do note that this was NOT Worldbreaker Hulk.

That also happened. Superman beat Thor but was severely weakened after the fight. Then the rest of the Avengers ganged up on him and wrecked him.

A better matchup would be Superman vs the Sentry.

Anyone with shonky reality powers is always a bad match up because that's vague even by cape standards.

But the Sentry doesn't have reality manipulation powers or even cosmic energy or whatever. The Void does, but he himself doesn't.

Those are comic book characters right?
Then whoever's in the right. If hulk went nuts and it was up to superman to stop him, superman would win. If superman was under red kryptonite or went nuts or something, hulk would win.

I guess if we disregard Void shit it's okay, though that was pretty dope.

Pic related wins

Reminder that Superman got his shit kicked in by Alfred of all people.

What if it's not dangalang time?

>Depends on the reason for the fight.
This.

If the plot includes a villian that one or the other would be better suited to face, then the opposite hero would win so that later they have to realize that they need to work together.

Alfred would butcher the Hulk and you know it.

Reminder that by that point Superman was severely weakened by Captain Atom exploding in his face (good job Wonder Woman you monumental cunt) and Alfred had consumed a pill designed to make supersoldiers.

This. Honestly, Superman could've died to something like Captain Atom.

Reminder that the most savage beatdown Alfred delivered to Superman wasn't physical, but verbal.

Luke Cage is nowhere near as strong as Hulk or Superman

It's always dangalang time.

fucking savage

Which iteration?

>kicking superman in the face so hard your shoe explodes