What is the most humiliating or awkward villain death you have been involved in?

What is the most humiliating or awkward villain death you have been involved in?

Did he kill the dragon by cutting off its dick?

Apparently, yeah.

My friend convinced the first boss of the campaign to self immolate in an attempt to become a scion of his god.

Paralyzed the villain and threw him off a bridge and he drowned.

We didn't even know he was the BBEG, just some random fuck who stopped is on a bridge to harass us for no reason.

DM almost kicked me out for"running the game for everyone else" while thinking the group valued him over me.

>We didn't even know he was the BBEG
Truly the worst

Hold person -> Coup De Grace

This happened to multiple villains.. 3.x.pf.dnd.exe was bad times

Try at least two high tier villians eating it because of exploding dice.

>We didn't even know he was the BBEG, just some random fuck who stopped is on a bridge to harass us for no reason.

Marble potty thrown at Str 10 / Pot 3.
WoD combat system is weird.

>We didn't even know he was the BBEG, just some random fuck who stopped is on a bridge to harass us for no reason.

I shot an exploding arrow into a dragon's jaw just as he was about to fire his lazer. Perfectly timed, the force of explosion shut his mouth and the power of his ice breath without any way out just blew his mind.

That's not humiliating, that's cool.

I pulled apart a gnome villain that killed another PC. Pulled him apart like soft bread.

Naturally it was only a simulacrum. God forbid our dm ever give us a satisfying end to one of his insufferable NPCs.

Not quite a death, but a bit humiliating!

Playing as a Hunter with a wolf companion in a PF game. Session last night involved us being supposedly being surprised by bandits who were pretending to be Paladins manning their fort.

The only person who bought their story was my Hunter, and when they tried to close the gates to seperate us, my wolf rolled a natural 20 reflex to get through the gate, which gave us a surprise round.

Our mage set the leader on fire with some spell, then our werewolf barbarian left him bleeding out on the ground, still on fire. I wanted information, so I cast Stabilize on the leader, but he was still on fire at the end of combat.

So my wolf went over and put him out with the "Puddle of Stupidity".

In the end, combat lasted two rounds. Our werewolf got hurt a bit, our Inquistor took some damage when he got pinned by the gate, and one bandit escaped - my wolf rolled a 1 to jump atop a wall to chase the one who got away. He's still a good boy.

The five other bandits, including the leader, were then bound in my nets, stabilized, and removed of all weapons, their boots, their pants, and their dignity. We had to end the session after freeing the Paladins, but I'm certain when Mister Leader comes to, he'll eventually come to appreciate he has his life.

Even if he's naked and sitting in a puddle of dog urine.

Well, in my opinion it was humiliating for him. The guy was a normal half dragon an hour before, got great power, survived pile diver delivered by an another dragon (summoned by us), had his area of effect attack blocked by personifications Moirai (another summon) just to be finished by a mere mortal archer.

To be faced with such odds and get offed by a legolas wannabe with trick arrow can be humilating.

Two years back in a Shadowrun game I ran, the team's decker found a hired gun waiting for him in his apartment while picking up some equipment for a run. This was a sleek, professional company man who had been sent by a corp to make an aggressive business offer at gunpoint, and I had written him up to be one of the most dangerous single enemies the party had encountered, with two ranks of adept initiation, a lot of edge, and a lot of special adept powers.

Fortunately the group's mage and face were both waiting outside the apartment, and even though the mage's assensing indicated that the guy meant real business they coordinated an ambush over subvocal microphones. The Mage summoned a spirit and had it cast "accident" on the attacker - he had giving this big, dramatic speech to the decker up to this point - so they could catch him off guard and attack.

The company man critically glitches his defense roll.

For reference, the "accident" spirit power is treated as a critical glitch if it gets more that 4 net hits on the opposed test, so even if the NPC spent edge to reduce the critical glitch he rolled to a regular glitch, he still would have suffered the results of a critical glitch due to how much he had failed the resistance check by.

This results in the allegedly cool, suave assassin I had just spent the past ten minutes making look really scary and intimidating accidentally shooting himself in the leg with his gun mid-speech, deals himself 8 physical damage, and falls to the ground, at which point everyone runs up to circles around him and stomp on him until he passes out from blunt trauma and shock.

Everyone was losing their shit so hard over the image of this guy getting his face kicked in on the floor of the decker's apartment that I decided it was a decent note to end the session on and just called the night there. Definitely the least dignified takedown of one of my bad guys, but a real fun and memorable moment in the game overall.

Str 10 character isn't really standard fare, you can't really blame the system.

He was giving a monologue and I shot him in the throat. It's a miracle I made the shot because the negative modifiers for drawing and firing on the same shot, let alone targeting the throat, and my skill meant I had to roll below a 5 on a roll of 3d6.

Any Vampire can blood buff up to 10 dots in Str/Dex/Sta for a brief moment, so it kind of is.

I was playing a level 2 overweight elf neckbeard warrior by the name of Stevie Honeymead.
Our party got attacked by a group of sky pirates at the top of a 100 foot tall tower.
They hit us with a sleeping gas that took a couple of turns to set in.
The captain of the crew (a level 15 ranger) showed up to gloat.
In the one turn I had I picked him up and flung him off the tower.
I had to roll a twenty.
I did.
When we woke up we stole their ship completely changing the direction of the campaign.

Kek.

greased off a ledge

Once, in a D&D party I was in, we had to face this minotaur boss in a cave-volcano-dungeon. Cleric wanted to castrate it with a mace. It died from the trauma. The cleric took the then severed Minotaur's dick, which was hard because it was banging a cow when we came in, and stuck it on a stick. Using magic, he kept it fresh and unrotten, meaning he got a new club/mace out of it. Didn't do much more than a d4 of damage, but there was a chance of freaking someone out if they were hit with it. Later in the campaign he managed to kill a dragon with it by shoving it up its ass when it was at around 3 hp. It wasn't a very strong dragon, but it was enough to have already killed three of our party.

Another time was when I managed to sedate this wearbear-barbarian shifter boss, using the poison that I took off of some enemies we'd defeated earlier. It screwed up a roll and took minuses to its con and fortitude, and thus eventually failed against my blowdarts covered in sedative. Then I force-fed him the rest of the poison, stripped him, and we tugged him over to the cliff-facing entrance of the place. We covered him in lantern oil, lit him up, and tossed him over the side.

Same dungeon, less important boss, there was this buff as shit monk who had high damage but low hp, and an amazing acrobatics check. However, we brought with us a minmaxed to shit dwarf barbarian we had designed solely to help us in the area, because the DM let us choose who to help save the paladin.

The monk's running at the dwarf barbarian and I. We had made a pretty violent entrance, in order to intimidate some goons into running. Said goons were watching. The monk says some shit and causes his feet to glow blue, making him go faster. He jumps over a fire-pit-thing in front of the barbarian and I, using his acrobatics check, and attempts a spinkick. Attack of Opportunity-- Barbarian, in a rage, with a greatclub, crits on him. Thanks to minmaxing and feats, it's an insta-kill. The goons ran.

why wouldn't the DM just make him a a random mook then

Honestly these people

I have no idea. It was a very direct railroad and I assume he wanted that to be his BBEG to stop us, be a hostile dick to show off his power, then take off.

Unfortunately, he made 2 big mistakes

1. Putting the BBEG in a position where he could be killed without having any back-up plans or contingencies prepared on the off-chance we did try to kill him.

2. He was completely indistinguishable from any other random NPC, since every NPC had been a dick, incredibly unhelpful, outright hostile, or some combination of the three. Our first sign that it was the BBEG was after the DM rolled for him to avoid drowning, failed, then declared we killed the main villain of his game, that started throwing a hissy fit that we killed the villain of his game 3 sessions in.

Instead of letting us throw him over the bridge, then fiating that he survived somehow.