What character class from Dungeons and Dragons best exemplifies Trump's qualities? Fighter?

What character class from Dungeons and Dragons best exemplifies Trump's qualities? Fighter?

wizard

ranger

>Inspires large crowds of people
>Able to whip said crowds into a frenzy
>Taunts and bluffs his way out of problems
>May or may not be retarded, is able to confuse the issue on this
>Bangs hot blonde European chicks

He's a bard. Very high bluff, taunt

Chaos Mage then.

Illusionist. I mean he's literally the Emperor with no clothes.

Owlbear.

The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! I think the only card she has is the Lorem card.

The concept of Lorem Ipsum was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. design jobs non-competitive.

I write the best placeholder text, and I'm the biggest developer on the web by far... While that's mock-ups and this is politics, are they really so different? Look at that text! Would anyone use that? Can you imagine that, the text of your next webpage?! It’s about making placeholder text great again. That’s what people want, they want placeholder text to be great again. My placeholder text, I think, is going to end up being very good with women. Lorem Ipsum is the single greatest threat. We are not - we are not keeping up with other websites. You’re disgusting.

Level 1 Noble.

Aristocrat

He's a Dungeon Master tricking people into an evil campaign.

And doing a splendid job.

Expert, bard if phb only.

This.

Commoner

I don't think you understood the story if you think the Emperor was an illusionist.

>Fighter

Don't be silly - he's overweight and shit at golf.

He's a Commoner with a few mental illness Flaws, which were used to enter Thrallherd without any prerequisite ability.

>Fighter?
Can you explain where you got that idea? Like, what is a single quality that Trump has in common with a fighter?

Fighters are the ones who have basically no stat requirements in OD&D.

Well, he's got the power to make people pretend he got clothes, which is basically what illusionists do.

Paladin.

He's a bard. With insane stats.

I voted for a billionaire Yankee. I mean what the fuck happened? I farm tobacco and hate the federal government, how the fuck did it get to the point that I found voting for a billionaire yankee real estate developer to be the best course of action?

Commoner.

But nobody actually saw the clothes, they just pretended to because of his confidence and charisma. An illusionist would make everyone see them despite them not being real.

That's the opposite of what an illusionist does.

His stats aren't insane.

Your, and most of his voters wisdom is low, and you aren't trained in Insight.

bard. not really good at anything besides talking shit.

Not that user, but you're implying half of the US population has low wisdom because they voted for one of two viable candidates. The obvious secondary implication is that voting for one of the other candidates would demonstrate more wisdom. I fail to see how you expect that.

Voting for Mr. Johnson
>Might as well have stayed home tbqh, idealistic and pointless activities =/= high WIS

Voting for Mrs. Clinton
>She's almost identical to Mr. Trump on many policy issues and the neocons on the other. If you'd say voting for G W Bush was low WIS, then voting for her is too. She's just the deep state given human form.

This isn't a defense of Trump btw, all of your options were shit

only like 25% of the population actually voted for him.

Bard, occupation merchant

And like 26% Clinton

I wonder what the voting age stats are. I'm pretty sure overall turnout was pretty abysmal
I didn't vote at all