twitter.com/GDAX/status/943359412248473600
youtube.com/watch?v=v1_gxvx_QGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have sell orders at .4 .6 and .8

same on ether market

can't wait.

seems like we are looking at a massive dump

Oh god. what happens at 9am?

probably dump for a few minutes, pump for an day or so, then dump and bleed for a few weeks until the next p&d like clockwork

>Roger Ver decides to put this on coinbase so it can lose tons of value

yeah ok.

Pump obviously. I know people are saying people who held btc in august will get their BCH, but the thing is coinbase has multiplied user base by 10x since then. There will be more buyers than sellers. My friends are now into crypto, and as SOON as they saw a new coin on coinbase they wanted to buy it.

Coinbase is engineered to make currencies go up. They are growing a normie mob of investors and teaching them nothing goes down over time. They will obviously all buy this coin.

twitter.com/GDAX/status/943359412248473600

BCH opens up on Coinbase

thats why you sell on a pump so you dont get burned.

>Pump obviously. I know people are saying people who held btc in august will get their BCH

They already got their BCH, only trading is disabled. It's only pumped since the BCH became available, so the normie dump meme has been thoroughly destroyed.

> now available on coinbase
> people actually think it'll go down from here

but...but... cuckbase is still recovering my account. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

will go up. people selling LTC and BTC to buy it. lol im holding to 10K

Ok pajeet.

this is exactly what i did

Only those that have Bitcoin on Coinbase at the time of the fork can dump. Since then Coinbase has grown 8x.

Curious if and how much BCH Charlie Lee bought after he sold all his LTC today.

Making it

How much did he sell?

sold all of it

>tfw corecuck and held for 3 months
>normies come in on december 20th and make same gains as you within 2 weeks because you didnt get with the times and hodlt on to your slow shitcoin

How much did he have?

bet your ass he went almost all in. Hes a cuckolding chink not dumb

Turns out that lots of people in the current year have an Internet connection that can handle > 1MB every TEN MINUTES. Who would've thought?
Some are so fortunate as to even be able to handle several MB a second.
Wonder if Core were lying to everyone?

isn't the problem with >1 MB blocks have to do with the overall blocksize and centralization of full nodes?
not that that shit actually matters compared to faster tx times and lower tx fees

Werd. Cause you know he is not cashing out into fiat and paying taxes on that in the US.

Reminder that even before he sold all his LTC, Charlie Lee is just a lazy stupid fuck.

BCH IS THE NEW KING BECAUSE 8MB > 1MB BTC + 4MB LTC

if you buy the coinbase coins you will be rich

Centralization of full nodes is not an issue unless it effects miners and that will probably never happen.

This video fixes the corecuck brain:
youtube.com/watch?v=v1_gxvx_QGo

Only if they are able to lay of the ad hominems for 50 minutes of course

what makes you think this BTC clone is going to 10k? there are better coins out there

Well, not really, it's a lot less exaggerated than that... 1mb is still way too low to run into centralization problems.

Look at ETH for instance, their blockchain is many times bigger but yet they still have more full nodes than BTC.

What is the price opening at? It's not the frozen 9500 is it?

BTC clone can do everything BTC can do but better. BCH has the chance to compete with Ethereum for building on-chain.

Yeah. I know it wouldn't matter if they all dumped. There are so many new coinbasers who were never supposed to get BCH.

>video of guy who pretended to be satoshi

no thanks

Apparently there is some kind of weird trading for the first hour forget what it is called.