twitter.com/StellarLumens/status/943509563457683456
twitter.com/PundiXLabs/status/942730164382904320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING FINALLY, XLM MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE

sweet

Stop Loss: NONE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why not on binance?

thanks teeka, my boss was too cheap for a christmas bonus. this will be even better.

again? This is BS

fake

This is not true guys
Why you pajeeting this coin? This coin doesn't need shills, it will moon eventually

If it's going from Twentya it's legit

I am subscriber at PBC2 can confirm, no BS here HAHAHA

This is a short term trade. It's like the 3rd time they've made the recommendation lol. Not sure why they didn't just move it into their long term portfolio. The report next month probably has a chance to be about stellar. No report this month BTW.

I'm stupid

All in no stop losssss here we go gainssss!@!@!

Im all in.

Put your trust in Teeka.

Xmas comes early! Thanks Teeka!

sorry this is fake,

REMEMBER TO SEEL SOON SINCE THOSE PICKS ALWAYS DROP OFF IN A FEW MINS

Remember last short trade call from Teeka? "Buy Bcash up to 1400$" and it's 3700$ now... So I'd say buy this Lumen shit until you full

user you mean buy soon after it dips like hot cakes?

It's fake
T. Actual subscriber

Lets go to the mooooon!

why lie pajeet?

Why the fuck would it take a big dip? Have you guys seen where it's been the last few days? Only bad news or BTC moon will drop it.

I'm sure you're too poor to be an actual subscriber KEK

This shit is actually pumping on binance

It's fake. Last mail I've received says next call is next Thursday.

It's not fake. The last email was yesterday saying that there will be no coin recommendation in this month's issue. You probably get your shit from free shit telegram groups....

check the spam folder then

OP is a fag but I'm buying anyways.

Stop lying pajeet. It's true. Buy up after the dip boys!

>buy up to $.24
>XLM is already greater than $.24
Lmao wut?

lol at you all who said it was fake and didn't buy

tards

nice

thanks for not buying so that i can buy more at lower price. 1585 on bittrex now YAY

take me teeka

take me

still time to get in biz.

Teeka wants his Boomer army to get like 300% gains. His buy-up-to price is usually beat by at least 4x, often more.

Confirming Mission is ago. It's been awhile but I still know where the GO GO button is.
You have 2 minutes to get in if you are late. If not see you on the mooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!

Yesssssssss missed out on them BCH gains last night. Thanks teeka

It's on pbc leaks now!

GET THE FUCK IN

XLM taking off?

>it's not a fake pic

Pump Bitch Leak just posted same call. But you got it earlier from Twentya...

naaa, not doing shit. already mooned

yup its legit user

I enjoy fine gains with a side of creme brul-ee and a nice bottle of kian-tee

XLM or QSP or TRX?

why not XLM and QSP?

Add this onto the pile of other great twentya calls. how could anyone not listen to his calls at this point. our own personal teeka

Also as there would not be any PBC call this month so this IS the PBC call for this month... well as close as it gets anyway

buy up to price already reached

lol you guys realize this came out hours ago and this is just the people who bought in then telling you to pump so they can dump their short term bags on you, right?

Hope this is not your first day in crypto with all the PBC's call price being shit low

This, no one likes us enough to share the information on time

>hours ago

I made this thread 7 mins after it was out

Stellar announcing "Big market maker" partnership
Stellar releases ATM in singapore for fiat XLM conversions
IBM releases cross-border payments in January using XLM as the medium

how could you not expect this to moon

>tfw caught my first pump but don't know when to exit before I lost all my gains
i'm scared

sell partially as it rises, never sell 100% of your position at once, it is impossible to judge the top

Well how much are you expecting it to pump because it is already dipping

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pull profits/hold principle

>he says literally seconds before it hits a new ATH of 1745

Again: bcash was called up to 1400$ it's now way more then double, so you decide to buy or not to buy

Why the fuck again? He literally just told people to sell

On bittrex it's straddling 1550, but yes on binance it is mooning hard

things don't go straight up

GET IN NOW PRE 1800 WHILE YOU STILL CAN FAGGOTS.

WERE GOIN TO MARS

This is actually tricky, I sold my XLM for BCH when it dipped to 3k. I'm now up on the deal, not sure if I should take my profits and roll back into XLM or hold. I think there is a decent chance BCH will have a serious run today causing all alts to dip so I might be able to buy back in cheaper if I wait, but then again BCH might crash.

so according to you this came out hours ago, when stellar was already .24, and now they’re dumping it after a .02 gain?

Oh shit Binance rocket launch to the moon? When to sell????

I BOUGHT AT 1700 WE ARE NOW CRASHING AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>having your positions too large such that you can't be in many things at once without having to sell shit left and right

Newbie here
How long does this pump Last? And when should I get out?

sell partially as it rises

Why isn't it rising on bittrex? I don't have binace

You mean it's fake, right?

Last time he picked Dash and it went up for days... but his "buy up to price" took a while to reach while it's already been reached here in minutes

teeeekaaa

This desu

twitter.com/PundiXLabs/status/942730164382904320

Hold or sell boys!? Thought we were mooning here

This shit better not fuck this coin up. It's been doing just fine on it's own with great healthy growth.

MMMMMMM

Twentya always does this
He told us to buy verge to months ago before it dropped to 50

it did, you slowpoke. step up your game

you guys are retarded. never buy any PBC calls right away because chances are if you're reading a leak on biz it means you're too late. you need to wait until it dips down at least 50% from the pump before buying.

XLM is dipping with all these news??

i told people to buy at 70, which is decent if it dropped to 50 then went to 900

If you bought it when he called it you would have made 30% at least, if you held until now...

No, I'm talking about last month or so
You told us to buy a 200'then it dropped at 50 sats
The wraith bullshit and all that
This call is fake

What do you think of ICX? I've seen it shilled a lot here but people are claiming it's a PnD

i never told anybody to buy at 200

Yeah not how it works he said we were going to 300 that night... dropped to 50
No one held this xvg shit, it's an obvious pnd, they are going to dump @ 999 sats before hitting 1k because "normies like round numbers"

Verge literally vanished when failing with the Wraith meme and when BTC went ATH. Your Verge call was legit and theres a silent majority out there that still msde gainz prior to the current verge madness

called*

Cool. Triple digit gains?

I'm in.

Fake picture shows no binance

What's PBC?

welcome, normie!