A quizzical raised eyebrow

>a quizzical raised eyebrow
>a scoffing chuckle
>a wry comment

or how soft-bullying is tolerated at the gaming table

Stop being thin-skinned and grow a pair (or a cooch, if you're a grill - I don't judge).

Stop being a bitch

Quit being a pussy.

Cease being a pansy.

Don't be such a basic bitch, OP.

Stop ripping off my style.

It's banter you insufferable bitch.
I'm a legit faggot and game with all straight guys. They crack fag jokes all the time and I don't get piss about it like it seems you do
>soft bullying
kys

>a scoffing chuckle
>a wry comment
>soft-bullying
I wish I could put your head in the toilet and flush right now.

>Under the assumption that removing a single grain does not turn a heap into a non-heap, the paradox is to consider what happens when the process is repeated enough times: is a single remaining grain still a heap? If not, when did it change from a heap to a non-heap?

At what point does it become bullying?

If they're being mean to you hit them.

Grab a heavy object if you need to.

>kys
He just might, judging by his overreaction to such things ">a quizzical raised eyebrow", ">a scoffing chuckle", ">a wry comment" that he calls it bullying.

Also, this: The dude probably never experienced legit bullying in his life, where you get your shit thrown into a trashcan just for cruel laughs, or get stuffed in a locker for hours.

NO

We need a bait addiction intervention.

Ain't gonna happen, but you guys sure as hell need it.

>soft-bullying
kill self

Stop it, both of you.

you can do better

>soft-bullying

A term invented by people that were never bullied, don't know what they are talking about but still want all the sympathy without suffering.

I'm a complete pansy easily emotionally hurt twink faggot and even I can write those off as bantz you humourless cunt

>He just might
We can only hope

Let me guess, not calling someone by their preferred pronoun is a microaggression and should be punishable by castration.

My preferred pronoun is Hugh Mungus.

>wanting to be called "Varg" instead of Christian because you're a butthurt neo-pagan

Most fucking pathetic shit

I would fucking help you do it.

I prefer Rod Von Hugendong, shitlord!

Well at least he doesn't need an ID to buy kitchen knives in his own country :^)

My melanin-enriched brother.

I identify as a turkey sandwich with cheese and mustard. Don't misgender me, cis scum!

It was never bullying in the first place.

I concur with you. OP doesn't understand what it means to be bullied. I'm willing to bet my testicles that he's never been pushed into lockers, had oranges thrown at him because "he looks like an animal", had people calling his mother a whore, nor had daft cunts put razor blades in his pencil case when he wasn't looking. OP is a little bitch and deserves to get beaten for bitching about "soft bulling". Seriously OP, if I could track your IP address I would to beat the shit out of you. You've actually rustled my jimmies for being such a little faggot and making people who have been bullied into laughing stocks because "muh soft bulling".

If assault wasn't a crime I'd bet there would be a lot less passive aggressive bullying. Talk shit get hit!

Alright, so OP is bait and most of you fell for it.

But don't you hate it when you declare something and another player looks at you and goes: "Really?"

No follow up, just "Really?"

Like "Oho, you got me. No not really. I'm doing something else, I just wanted to see if you were going to call me on it ha I'm such a card."

If you're going to interject, attempt wit. If it is beyond you, at least attempt to be constructive. No more interjecting with the single exclamation of "Really?"

>OP doesn't understand what it means to be bullied.

>It's not violence unless someone loses a limb

Are you talking about microaggressions, you fat piece of Tumblr-lumber?

Must....resist..urge..to say "Really?" obnoxiously....

> Alright, so OP is bait and most of you fell for it.
That's where you are mistaken.
We didn't fall for it, we knowingly took it.
Picrelated.

It's not violence unless someone is physically hurt, you cock-mongler. I can write a strawman bait argument too, but you don't see me doing it.

Really, nigga? Really?

>"Yep, really. Why?"
Own your opinion, make them state their faggotry outright. Those types are usually insecure as fuck, but can't take mockery in return.

I just say "Really" back and go on with my wacky plan.

Only the weak are bullied, and the weak need to be put in their place.

>P1: "Really?"
>P2: "Did I just fucking stutter or something?"

This every time

The examples I gave happened to me, thus why I'm pissy that a little bitch can cry about scoffing and passive aggressive remarks as bulling, yet I kept my mouth shut and dealt with it. I also understand it's bait, but at this point I'm one with my rage and I'm fucking enjoying it.

>soft bullying

I know it's become a meme, but the word you're looking for is genuinely "banter". lightly teasing each other is the essence of banter.

Really?

>I'm one with my rage and I'm fucking enjoying it.
Fuck yeah, I embrace my rage too. As a legit faggot that was endlessly bullied I'm with you on beating OPs ass

Literally does not happen. I'm serious; I have never been IDed for buying kitchen utensils or even alcohol and I'm fairly baby-faced.

The only fuckers who get IDed are the ones who look strung out or otherwise dodgy or like lowlife scum who are even-odds likely to flat-out use that knife to hold up the store.

Try actually knowing about shit before you post. But then I guess it wouldn't be shitposting, would it?

What the fuck?

>Wanting your name to not be from the religion you converted out of
That might be one of the most reasonable purposes to change one's name for

Ovaries come in pairs.
One could argue they're vaguely spherical, so that 'nut', 'stone', and 'ball' could theoretically apply.
The vagina could be considered a sack.
Most sex organ slang that doesn't specifically refer to the penis, I consider to be gender-neutral.

What, you've never had an encounter with a crabanana before?
My last GM threw an entire fucking crabanana tree at the party at level three. If the wizard hadn't prepared Apples to Oranges, we'd all have died.

>had people calling his mother a whore

Compared to the other stuff this is pretty light.

Did something happened that day? They had a fever and didn't try as hard or something?

Anything past a baker's dozen of particles is a pile, and when a pile reaches a particular mass or volume (specific to each particle) it becomes a heap.

>eurocuck desperate to defend his nanny state

lol

If it's constantly targeting one person, it's a problem. Otherwise, lighten up. And if something actually upsets you, let people know. If they don't respect you enough to stop, tell them to fuck themselves and leave.

Does the one that is receiving the bullying have injuries or bruises? Are his things broken, covered in dirty or outright stolen? No? Then kindly fuck of.

*sigh* really...

I don't even know you and I want to give you a wedgie.

>Did something happened that day?
Actually, the day they called my mother a whore I tried to snap one of the fuckers neck. I was in grade 4 tho, so I didn't do it properly and all I did was hurt them. My mother is a widower and my dad died when I was young. She's never had another relationship with another person, but they implied that my mother was fucking other men the minute my dad died. I can take the abuse but don't say shit about my only other family member.

Good for you. Don't take any guff from those swine

gaming """culture""" really seems to produce a lot of smug cunts who think they're better than everyone else. While I agree that having someone respond to your suggested idea with an undefended "No." is jimmy-rustling, it has also taught me a lot about how to interact with others. If someone acts like a smug cunt then the proper response is to call them out on it. As you mentioned, demand that they either justify their negativity or posit something constructive (or get fucked).

Typically if you alpha up and demand civility at the table you'll get it. Smug cunts are smug because they are never challenged.

>apples to oranges affecting other types of fruit
That's not RAW reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Read the fucking spell, you 'tard. It's explicitly able to affect any fruit or fruitlike object if you pass a Profession(Chef) check.

Gotta start slow and build up, you see? If I would show up with lash and collar at session one people would freak out.

I made an animal for one of my settings that crawled out of the fae realm, the turtlepumpkin. It is a turtle with a pumpkin for a shell, or perhaps a pumpkin with a turtle poking out. Either way, there's good eatin' on one of those.

Do they not realise people who are bullied don't get sympathy from anyone? You just get over it eventually.

Varg is a meme but this is a solid point. A lot of Muslims who convert to Christianity adopt a "Christian" name, and in a country like Turkey you can pretty much tell who is Christian by the fact that they have Greek names (even today there are Turks [not Greek immigrants, legit Turks] called Ioannis).

>That gif
I've seen some shit, but somehow something as neutral as a tounge can still hit the high percentiles. Beautiful.

And here I thought OP's eyebrows and chuckles were how he dealt with "soft bullying," whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

>the rogue uses the wizard's ink well to draw on everyone's faces during his watch
>the paladin/barb multiclass rages and smites him
Who was in the wrong here?

I did a job at Barbarian a Group once - the entire open-floor office space was this desk

Different person, what a lot of people of shitpost about British law on the chans don't quite grog (very understandably) is that many things are not actually intended to be used against the great and the good. They are designed and worded in very broad ways to let the Police get people who are obviously cunts and up to other shit that we can't prove right now.

A good example is the Offensive Weapons Act which produces many laughs but that's because it let's the Police define anything being wielded as an offensive weapon thus let's them prosecute you on that even if you just grabbed a soup spoon.

Be careful when acknowledging obvious facts like that. Some people find them unbearably offensive and will screech at you that it literally never happens and you deserve it for admitting otherwise.

If being corrected is so painful to you that it's like literally having yoru balls torn off, then that's your problem.

Then again, if someone actually does that, they most likely know they're wrong and are doing it deliberately just to be an asshole because they're offended by people's identities.

>i'm so insecure can't tolerate people questioning what i say

:)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "Really?",
is in fact, "Really?/Condescension", or as I've recently taken to calling it, "Really plus Condescension".
"Really?" is not an insult unto itself, but rather another smug component
of a fully functioning condescending system made useful by the condescending tone, stance and slightly-disdainful expression comprising a full microaggression as defined by Tumblr.

Many fa/tg/uys use a modified version of the condescension every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of condescension
which is widely used today is often called "Really?", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically pure condescension, as developed by smuganimegirl.png.

There really is a "Really?", and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. "Really" is the diction: the phrase in the system
that conveys the speaker's superiority and disdain for plebs.
The diction is an essential part of a condescension system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete condescension system. "Really?" is
normally used in combination with the superior condescension system: the whole system
is basically condescension with "Really?" added, or "Really?/Condescension". All the so-called "Really?"
distributions are really distributions of "Really?/Condescension".
Really?

both;
Rogue wasted the wizards ink (shit gets expensive during the first few levels)

and the multi-class-that-can't-work is in the wrong for somehow paying the DM off to let his impossible build work, and for wasting a smite on a target that it doesn't work on.
Steve stop bringing stupid shit to the table man

>soft-bullying
>muh micro-aggressions
>in a cooperative story-telling game

CONFLICT
O
N
F
L
I
C
T

Holy shit. How is she not dead? Is this necromancy in action?

>he doesn't spec into dealing social damage in Dresden Files
Feels good bullying monsters

Shit man! Post as a spoiler if you're gona post some spooky scary pics.

Holy shit she needs medical attention ASAP. How is she not dead?

Pic related

>At what point does it become bullying?
Without looking up legal definitions, I'd say when, as one mature adult to another, you explain that the behavior, which singles you out and has made you feel unwelcome, and they ignore your concerns and treat you with hostility.
At which point, you should adapt or leave.

>inb4: Bantz is not bullying!
Yeah, it can be. Big fucking deal. If you can't take a moment to let your friend know you are not trying to hurt their feelings, that it was all intended as fun, and you care whether or not they are enjoying the game, you need to grow the fuck up.

That bitch needs an emergency cheeseburger, stat.

MODS

>hollows are real
Gwen have mercy.

This. People who can't handle lesser forms of "bullying" are coddled. No one has to treat you like a flower. Friends often help each other build tolerance to banter and in group rough housing, and in many ways it's often part of being considered close enough to where niceties are discarded. It's good to clarify that it's all meant in good fun if it's not readily understood, but if you're soft enough to where the things in the OP alone bother you deeply, you need to be going to a psychologist, not a tabletop game.

This too. If you're using bantz, don't half ass it you shits.

It stops being bullying when the bully makes up a new word for it. Then it's the victim's fault for having inconvenient feelings and being too much of a spineless wimp to suffer in silence.

Nigger get thicker skin

>a scoffing chuckle
>a wry comment
I thought this was gonna turn into some kind of weird erotica and you let me down op

Sorry Varg, I'll do better next time.

The problem when you word shit in broad strokes, even if you only intend to use it on cunts, is that sometimes the enforcers are cunts, and that cunt is going to use your broad strokes rule that was only supposed to be used on cunts to fuck your ass.

The best rules are always highly specific, yet not overly convoluted. Anything else leads to abuse.

Wrong, the weak bully the weaker.

People like that are very easy to deal with. You make a single cutting remark and they shut up forever because they can't take what they dish out.

If you ever dealt with actual, real people you'd know this.

>'Putting the Passive in Passive Aggressive Bitch' tier banter

I hate it because of the people who do it are inherently detestable human beings.

Bring actual fucking banter or fuck off.

>ignoreing "Reallly" used with incredulous reaction because the other player's declaration was so fucking stupid you can't fucking believe he just fucking did that and instigated a total party wipe
Text is really easy to take out of context, but you're a fucking moron on the level of the other guy.

See, your problem here is how you've framed it. You went on the defensive by calling it "soft bullying" and been derided as a whining pussy. You should have gone on the offensive by calling your tomentors "smug, snide pricks" and asked why they're tolerated.

Condescension is part of free expression and is a human right.

Faggot.

>all this thin skin
why even bother having it at all