I legitimately just yelled at my sister for not rolling her dice properly

I legitimately just yelled at my sister for not rolling her dice properly.

I blame you, Veeky Forums.

>I blame you, Veeky Forums
I blame your autism, Rocky Dennis

You should yell at your parents for having children later in life therefore increasing your chances of developing autism. Maybe if they'd had you earlier you wouldn't be such a sperg.

How did she roll her dice?

If she was cheating to get good rolls then you did the right thing.

If not, well it still never hurts to train women to obey while they're young. Sets them up for fitting into society correctly.

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums while you're playing a game.

Did you remember your pimp hand, like we taught you? The lesson wont take if you don't apply the pimp hand.

>yelling at your subordinates when you failed to teach them to be better people
Pathetic.

I broke up with my now ex during a boardgame night because she kept cheating in a co-op boardgame. I just had enough, said we're over and walked out.

Fucking iron heart m8, respect.

It wasn't the first time, but tonight was particularly bad. We were playing Shadow of Brimstone and she would roll, pick up, reroll, ad nauseam until she passed the roll. I was legitimately embarrassed by her behaviour

Wait, how are you meant to roll dice?

She tried to roll until she could pass her checks.

Was she 8 years old? Fucking hell

>mfw some guy at club plays bloodbowl and uses a leather dice cup. Throws two big dice in there, minor shaking then violently slams down on the wooden table.
>Every fucking time

It's like the equivalent of that gym stereotype of a guy who drops his weights on the floor after every set.

Were you playing VTNL, the retarded Russian game that requires a special die rolling tray?

This is all you user.

That's rough buddy.

Getting fucked by dice in Brimstone is half the fun.

Exactly. It got so bad I refused to play Arkham Horror with her and would play by myself with 3 investigators. She couldn't stand losing that one

t. 300lbs "heavy boned" neet virgin faggot

>acting like you're a big shot gambler at a tabletop event

You did the right thing. Punch her next time.

Jesus. I will never understand competitive streaks in people over co-op games.

Shit is straight bizarre. It's one thing to be a little salty that some body beating you. Its a whole other level for when the game does it to everyone at the table.

Coop games are waste of time.

Reminds me of my friend's ex. She would always take her sweet time picking a piece from the bag in the game of Carcassone and somehow magically always picked the right piece she needed. Somehow it took longer, the rarer the piece she needed.

She also claimed to be a Buddhist following the hardest of all paths through life that we "wouldn't understand".

You did the right thing, if they get away with fudging rolls and cheat from a young age the behaviour will stick when they grow up. I have a player in our group who should have been smacked as a child because he rolls hidden constantly and picks up the dice instantly afterwards so people can't verify.

This. Also, punch her next time.

Don't blame us, we'd just fug her, not yell at her.

Sucks to suck, nerd.

>sticking your dick in someone who can't roll dice
gross, no thanks

You know what needs to be done.