>Class Skills:
Independent Action: B
Riding: D
Self-Field Defense: EX

>Personal Skills
Charisma: EX
Golden Rule: EX

>Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasms when I can actually figure out what they should be named. I already know what I want them to do. There are four: an EX, an A+, a C and a D-.

Eventually, Lancer manages to come to the same conclusion as Assassin-to deal with Archer, one must make it so that every possibility results in a loss for the Servant. Bitterly lamenting that he be forced to resort to his ultimate skill with so many foes remaining to face, the powerful Servant unleashes the Noble Phantasm known as Arbiter, the Heaven-Slaying Blade. The sword warps reality itself, consuming the power of Archer and Lancer alike into itself before channelling that terrible devastation into a pillar of energy that lances into the sky, reaching greater heights than any mountain. Once the terrible light dissipates, the results of the battle shock even Caster from her lofty observation platform.

Nothing remains of the nameless Servant Archer, last vestige of a forgotten spirit of fortune, save the still-potent vestiges of his reality-warping magics still hanging in the air, preserved by some unknown purpose.

And yet, Lancer, surely the victor of this strange bout, lies prone on the ground, armour destroyed and blood pouring from countless wounds. All but one of his lives erased simultaneously, and rendered barely capable of movement. Through some impossible quirk of fate, the wide blast he unleashed enveloped him as surely as it did Archer, despite the Servant's masterful control over his weapon. A truly unlucky occurrence.

(Reposted from the earlier thread for any early migrants)

I don't quite get the point of the "Reject the Grail" wish. Is it supposed to be a "You can choose to get a Game Over" kinda thing? 'Cause in this particular case, 's pretty fucking ridiculous.

> Someone used my shit CYOA as OP.

I feel gratification.

Its a Fate thing

Damn, I died against Lancer. Oh well, at least he's barely clinging on. I hope my wish still gets granted though.

If you consider the entire world being consumed and only Saber remaining to be a threat, then you would reject the Grail.

Careful though, the Grail may curse you in some way to spite you.

I think you should do one of these like once every two weeks. Lurk and gather builds, pick the seven best (or most fun) and then do a War.

boom

Yah, I get that. Ain't a Fate expert, so I sort of understand it sort of not, but I meant in CYOA terms.
"Pick only 1 wish" - "Reject the grail" - "Well fuc u bitch u dun git no wish, no Sabr either" - "??????"
It feels like a "choose to lose" sort of thing, and in a CYOA doesn't make a lot of sense. Not at the start, at least. Furthermore, if it's gonna get salty 'cause I didn't create-a-waifu and curse me, why even interact with it? I want immortality, not endless waifus. Point is, it seems like a "You can choose not to play" option. And I already do that without needing the CYOA to account for it.

Whilst both Archer and Assassin have fallen to the attacking force, they have entirely fulfilled Caster's purpose for them-with Lancer unable to battle and Rider having apparently fled the scene entirely, only 'Saber', the weakest Servant, remains to stand against the incredibly powerful Mage, who still enjoys the power granted to her by her Territory. Even so hopelessly outmatched, Saber crushes his fears and moves to confront the First Priestess. He has never resembled the Heroic Spirit he pretends to be more than in this moment-and he has never felt less like one as the magic Caster exudes permeates the atmosphere, practically igniting the air with her raw power.

Whilst such an asymmetrical battle might lull other Servants into a state of complacency or overconfidence, Caster continues to act with the same ruthless drive and efficiency that has propelled her towards her wish since the beginning of this Grail War. She quickly and efficiently defeats Saber, his meager magic resistance the only thing keeping him alive at all-until, suddenly, her attacks begin to fail, parting around the swordsman or even rebounding back at her. A shadow falls over the Caster suddenly, and a presence exuding magic rivalling her own suddenly reveals itself.

Saver, the first Servant of this Grail War, reveals herself at last.

Also, 0 Shuten Doji = 0 interest. But that's not that big of an issue.

Oooooooh, plot twist.

>Saver, the first Servant of this Grail War, reveals herself at last.
DIVINEB OWL GIT HYP

Incoming Divinity. This is going to suck for Caster.

>he won't fucking shut up

god damnit, can we report him for rulebreaking? It's borderline /qst/ or Veeky Forums content.

You could always try being less salty. I'm thoroughly entertained.

>he won't fucking shut up
If you ask me, you need it more than he does.

I'm also entertained. I haven't seen something this good on CYOAG in a long time. Go ahead and post other CYOAs or start other discussions. It's in the end just a long post following a few builds, not one bit stranger than the company creation of the Power Armor CYOA of old or the chatter that eventually got MGCYOA to make their own threads. If it becomes more than a once-off thing, we can always move SaberCYOA out to its own thread.

Immediately recognising Saver to be a far greater threat due to her Divinity rank and the magic she emanates, Caster diverts her attention from the suddenly nigh-indestructible 'Saber' and begins to engage Saver in direct combat. Saver has the distinct advantage in magical prowess, being able to unleash her powerful thaumaturgy far more rapidly than Caster despite their raw magical power being roughly equal. However, Caster's physical attributes, empowered by her Territory and skills, render her a much more dangerous physical combatant.

If the battle were restricted to the two of them, it would undeniably be Caster's victory-the gap in their physical abilities is simply far too pronounced. However, despite his injuries, 'Saber' remains capable of fighting, bolstered by Saver's powerful Self-Field Defense and magical charms of protection created by Saver and bestowed upon him in preparation for this battle. Between the two of them, even Caster's great power and preparations ultimately prove unable to protect her from a spear of radiant light unleashed by Saver, striking Caster at the same time as 'Saber' lands a ruthless blow with Verethragna.

Unable to muster even a word of parting as she fades away, consumed once more by the Grail, Caster's mind moves first to her Master. Even now she does not think that she could truly call him a friend, but nonetheless she finds herself strangely relieved by the certainty that he has the pragmatism to cut his losses and escape her alive. Her mind moves on to her dying wish, a bitter rejection of the possibility that she might forever be significant in history as mother of martyrdom. As she reflects on her actions in this Grail War and her ultimate fate, the fact that she died here, a marytr of her wish, is not lost on her.

The field narrows...

Death by irony, what an Urobutcher way to go. Nice writing.

In the aftermath of Caster's demise, Saver and 'Saber' are able to recover Assassin and Archer's Masters. Both young mages are blessedly still alive, the traps set around them by Caster all having miraculously failed. As she finds them unharmed, Saver remembers the vestiges of Archer's luck-manipulating magic that remained after his demise, seemingly purposeless, and feels the fallen Servant's presence fade entirely now that the children he had cared for are once again in safe hands.

No sign of Lancer remains in Caster's territory, nor Rider. Assassin is still unconscious and, unable to bring themselves to slay the Heroic Spirit in cold blood, Saver and her Master bring her with the children to the ruins of the Church where they still reside.

Lancer's return to his Master is a bitter reunion tainted by a palpable feeling of defeat on both sides despite Lancer's victory over Archer. Even the prodigious magical capabilities of an Einzbern homunculus would be taxed sorely by the power of channelling Lancer's ultimate Noble Phantasm-a drain of power compounded by Lancer's need to recover from that same attack. Despite his fury and frustration, Lancer cannot help but feel some grudging respect towards the nameless Servant who came so close to defeating him. The prospect of honouring his memory only strengthens Lancer's determination to win the War.

Archer, Heroic Spirit ???, has fallen.
Caster, Heroic Spirit Enheduanna, has fallen.

Reposting my build for shits and giggles.

>Create a Saber
>Neutral Good
>Red Saber
>Confident, Mischievous, Tomboy, Resolute, Friendly
>Saber
>Female Saber
>Normal
>Adult Saber
>Lone, Short
>Light Armor, Casual, Scantily Clad

>Strength: A
>Endurance: C
>Agility: EX
>Magic: D
>Luck: C
>Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
>Magic Resistance A (24)
>Independent Action B (14)
>Self-Field Defense B (4)
>Presence Concealment D(0)

Personal Skills:
>Instinct EX (25)
>Eye of the Mind(True) A (10)
>Bravery B (0)

Noble Phantasm:
>Name: _____
>Rank: EX
>Modifier: +1
>Form: Weapon
>Classification: Anti-Unit
It is a sword, bronze, without a crossguard, and the blade is leaf-shaped. It is ancient, but still in good condition and razor sharp. This is no magic sword, no legendary hero's weapon, and those are revealed as the pale stories they really are before it. It is simply a sword, a sharp piece of metal with which to kill someone. It is the first sword forged by man, the first sword raised in anger. It has no legend. It is real.

Hard to trick, highly resistant to magic, at least a little okay at stealth, has a proper shield ability for if someone tries to take out the weak link (yours truly), and FAST AS FUCK. But really, all those are less important than her Phantasm that is not a Phantasm at all, but reality. It is a simple sword, and before it lies are reduced to mere words and fictions. She can fight without her fictions to bolster her. Many cannot.

Archer the Gambler confirmed for the realest human bean, damn.
F

Replicating one of my DMPCs as a test. Might inflict it on my players as a thought exercise later.

GENERAL PARAMETERS
>Become a Saber
>Neutral Good
>[Saber of Red]: {Wrathful}, {Conflicted}, Mischievous, Servile, Resolute
>Saber
>Female Saber, Gallant, Adult Saber, Ahoge-less
>Ceremonial (+NBL), Casual, Cosplay Gear

SEIBA POINTO
>STR: C (3)
>END: A (13)
>AGI: B (7)
>MAG: B (7)
>LUK: B (7)
>NBL: A (13) (+1 in uniform)

>[Magic Resistance]: B (0)
>Independent Action: B (10)
>Avenger: D (4)
>Riding: D (4)
>Item Construction: C (6)
>Territory Creation: C (6)

>Charisma: C (6)
>Instinct: C (6)
>High-Speed Spellcast: B (10)
>Golden Rule: C (6)
>Projectile Proficient: A (15)
>Divinity: C (6)

OPEN-ENDED NP BULLSHIT
>PALE RIDER: Beckoning to Death Without Discrimination (A-Rank, 10, Anti-Team Weapon)
>SCHWARZWELT: The Promised World That Favors Goddesses (EX-rank, 15, Anti-World Concept)

Update when?

Posting to hopefully make the writer finish sooner, I can't wait a year for another page.

Assassin's master and Archer's former master both recover relatively quickly from the physical stress of having been held captive, but the mental repercussions of having been held as blackmail material and having your Servant either rendered comatose or destroyed outright prove far more difficult to address. Both traumatised teenagers except the paltry Sanctuary that the Supervisor is able to offer.

The existence of Savior is no longer a secret, and whilst her Master being 'Saber' hasn't been explicitly acknowledged, both defeated Masters are aware of it. Neither is sure how to feel about the pair, veering between gratitude for the rescue and resentment for the injuries done to their Servants. Whilst much of Assassin's Master's time is consumed by a constant night vigil over her, Archer's Master is left much to her own devices, rebuffing the attempts to reach out to her made by Saver and the Supervisor. Any camaraderie that existed between the group prior to Caster's attack is all but destroyed.

This divide only strengthens the relationship between Saver and her Master, both of whom now confide fully in one another, functioning as well together as friends as they did in the battle against Caster. Any possibility of something more than friendship is ruthlessly quashed for now-the tragic fates of other Masters have illustrated to the pair the dangers of emotional attachments in the Grail War.

Hardcore.

What's with the different background colour for companions?

Any mask/helmet cyoas?

You got name the choices man it makes the whole thing easier

On the cards? It represents the era they became a battlemage. Brown for third, blue/gray for second, and red/gold for first.

Lancer is for once willing to take a more patient path to victory, feeling the need to recover the incredible defensive power of his Noble Phantasms-and grimly aware that his master needs the time to recover her own magical strength. The two convalescents are too miserable to maintain the camaraderie that they had enjoyed earlier in the War, to the point where their hopeful musings on their own humanity and worth now seem like naivety. Lancer is particularly affected, uncertain whether his malaise centres around his current helplessness or the fact that he was almost defeated.

After ten days of tense peace and recovery, Rider appears at the Church, as affable as ever. He politely greets all three Masters within the sanctuary, visits Assassin's bedside with an appropriately respectful air and exchanges a few cool words with Saver. He goes on to smile shamefacedly before reintroducing himself in an apologetic tone.

Dismissing the title of 'Rider' as a lie, he greets them as Loki, having renounced his divinity to interfere in this Grail War for the sake of striking against the gods. It was he, not Saver, who first appeared to meddle in the War, and he who triggered the initial explosion that compromised the summoning of Saver. Establishing himself as belonging to the Servant Class known as 'Avenger', Loki continues to speak in his polite tone, bidding his hosts farewell and goodnight. Just before leaving, almost as an afterthought, he mentions that he will have claimed the Grail within the next two days.

Such sass.

>Noone cared who you were before, and that will hardly change if you put on the mask.

And now the war goes off the rails, as it always does.

Hey SDA are you around? If so feel like looking at my build? I wrote a uh... 'short?' story introducing what I was going for with it.
pastebin.com/EuZzVEF9

Unable to take Loki's words, true or not, as anything other than a statement of hostility, Saver and her master immediately have their wards moved away from the Church in secret before making their own preparations to deal with Avenger. One such preparation is the proposal of an alliance with Lancer. The artificial Heroic Spirit accepts the offer, guessing that Loki is more likely to have a means of dealing with his powerful defence than Saver's group.

Saver, 'Saber' and Lancer are eventually attacked by Loki, who attempts to destroy Lancer through the usage of his Noble Phantasm Laevateinn, a weapon that completely bypasses immortality. If Lancer had been alone, the attack would have certainly struck true. Fortunately. Saver's keen perception, bolstered by her Territory, enables her to warn Lancer, giving him the split second he needs to negate the assassination attempt using his own Noble Phantasms. Rather than flee, Loki attempts to engage all three combatants at once. Ultimately, despite his impressive Endurance, he is defeated by the trio.

Lancer, having taken the brunt of Loki's offence and unwilling to engage Saver in her Territory, retreats. When he returns to his base, he finds his Master deathly pale and ill, wasting away as though he had been parted from her for decades rather than mere hours. Despite his efforts to care for her, she continues to decay over the next twenty-four hours, her body submerged by a stream of dark mud growing from her form.

By the end of this time, the remaining Masters and Servants are struck by a terrible sense of dread. Saver alone, tied intricately to the Grail beyond even the other servants, understands the full magnitude of what has occurred as Loki steps from the black mud, form flickering with dark energy.

Loki's temporary death, annulled by his greatest Noble Phantasm, caused an Avenger to mingle with the Grail for the second time, and the treasure has once again been stained with All the World's Evils.

SHEEIT

this cyoa could be good but it's not. feels like the downsides are too annoying for anyone to actually consider having to deal with for the rest of their lives. the only ones im sort of okay with are the dark souls and skyrim drawbacks, as they present challenges and not just annoyances, and even then it describes the dragon attacks as constant. who wants to deal with that?

FUCK

CS:GO
GTA V
The Wolf Among Us - Ariel from the Little Mermaid is Disney princesses count don't judge
Dark Souls III

I feel the designer could have had the drawback work something like this --- For every game over four you choose you have to take the Drawback for that game

I just read the whole thing.

Holy shit, things like this make me happy.

Youth Shower, Liquid Soap, Cologne, and Toothbrush.
Time to be Chad forever.

Can some of you post some stuff here, related to that thread?
I know some of you have huge collections.

Might as well hop on this bandwagon.
Let's see what I would pick... Oh, I did like that movie.

The Thing

>Wish
Become a Saber

Now I shall see real truth of the universe.
Do blondes have more fun?

>Alignment
True Neutral

I seem to have no strong feelings one way or the other.

>Personality Traits
Saber of Red
-Cool
-Wrathful
-Conflicted
-Tomboy
-Friendly

I lied, I'm CN. I feel strongly in conflicting ways.
It has made me very good at seeming restrained though, and it lets me see merit in multiple points of view.

>Servant Class
Assassin

Ah, paranoia is a fun tool.

>Physical Features
Androgynous
Normal
Adult Saber
Double Emote Ahoge

Nice and unrestrictive, with wiggly antennae.

>Clothing
Casual
Suit and Tie
Scantily Clad

Nice clothing, and battle garments that get out of the way.

>Parameters 50
Strength B 43
Agility C/A 40
Luck B 33
Endurance EX/A 10
Magic C 7
Noble Phantasm B 0

>Class Skills 30
Independent Action EX 4
Presence Concealment B 4
Avenger D 0

Woah, I'm kind of spooky now. Shit.

>Personal Skills 50
Battle Continuation EX 25
Self-Modification 0

Good luck finding my head, I'm an acid spewing mass of super tentacles.

>Noble Phantasm 20
Things Fall Apart
D Rank Anti-Self Ability 17

Spit the Party
+1 Modifier 12

I'm All Better Now
+1 Modifier 7

Thou Art I
+1 Modifier 2

My Noble Phantasm allows me to control severed parts of myself. Less obviously it allows me to send out scouting masses, reattach lost parts, and more disturbingly, use my Self-Modification to infect my opponents through blood spatter and the like.

Well, I'm now a horror movie monster. At least I'm a nice one, and I mostly just want to live. If my master isn't a total dick, I'll try to keep the poor bastard alive. If he is a total dick, he best be very smart about he hits me with commands, and he best be quick with them. Free lobotomy if they say, "Don't Kill Me."
That said, it would take a special kind of asshole to piss me off like that. I'm normally pretty chill. All I want is to hang out and watch movies, so I keep a spare hand with some eyes lazing about the house. Makes a nice back up in case I get wrecked, and it can literally keep an eye on the place. My greatest tactical advantage is being able to blend in with others. I just seem like a normal person (or dog) when not in combat, and it would take a lucky Servent indeed to even notice that I'm not what I seem.

Fleet Admiral guy from last thread, here was my Star Dust build.

pastebin.com/vPxvAwj6

Yes, my pastebin links to another pastebin. Turns out having a bunch of different loadouts isn't conductive to a well-formatted build. I wanted to see if a kind of military commander build was possible, since a certain user wouldn't stop bitching about being limited to one ship in a huge pond.

I like to think my build would do fairly well.

The only one I know of.

Glad to hear. I do have to say I'm slightly concerned how well my build would handle Escalation T4. I think my best bet would to try and kite the Destroyers and Cruiser away from the Battleships and try to take care of them separately while might PI V17s stealthed up to the Battleships and did hit and run bombing runs them. Your thoughts on that?

The Pirates in Escalation are using Hammerhead hulls, user. The Cruisers and Destroyer hulls for Hammerhead has shitty Hull Armour, and the three Battleships are specified as shoddily made.

A single full volley by a Torpedo Silo will destroy a default-level Destroyer, and will leave a Cruiser with 2 hull. 2 volleys kills a Hammerhead Battleship.

I know but it's not like they don't have guns. My main concern is if they focus fire one of my cruisers down. Even a shoddy Battleship can carry a lot of guns and three hammerhead ones can bring something like 36 guns to bear at once.

Having successfully corrupted the Holy Grail once more, Loki has effectively guaranteed that any attempt to end the Grail War conventionally will only lead to further tragedies akin to those that marked the conclusion of the two wars preceding this one. As a result, Saver and her master conclude that the only possible means by which the Grail can be thwarted is through the usage of Saver's own most powerful ability, the creation of an alternative Grail that can end the war without a true victor, thwarting the rebirth of the corrupted Grail.

However, even this solution is deeply flawed: The process of forming a new Grail using Saver's Noble Phantasm takes three days, during which time the Servant is utterly vulnerable. As a result, Lancer, already limited in power by the loss of his Master, and the Supervisor acting as 'Saber' must defeat the reborn and empowered Avenger three times over as many days with nothing more than their skills, the magic items prepared by Saver in advance, and sheer determination. In the hours before the first confrontation with the God of Lies, Saver releases the seal on Verethragna, granting her Master access to power approaching a mid-ranked Servant whilst wielding it, along with the ability to use the divine blade as a Noble Phantasm in its own right. With only a few kind parting words after that, the two separate to take up their respective roles.

The First Night

Loki's first attack almost ends the defense of Saver before it has truly begun. The reborn 'Heroic' Spirit now possesses magic equivalent to a skilled Caster, supplemented by combat skills only slightly inferior to Lancer's own. Coupled with Avenger's monstrous endurance and access to the power of the Holy Grail providing him with practically unlimited magic, he almost destroys Lancer and 'Saber' outright even despite the pair managing to seal Laevateinn again. The pair survive the night, but Lancer is much diminished thanks to his injuries and lack of Master.

It's a very pricey build, but you did take 3 titles when the CYOA says you could only have two. That's pretty much my only complaint, but like I've stated before in these threads, I'm not gonna burn people who at least treat the CYOA how it's intended--the backdrop and immersion. Don't blame me if others complain though.

You've got frightening firepower for an exploration based build, which I can understand given your background with concerns of the reoccurring drone threats. Still, you definitely have enough firepower to take on T4 with those Pulse Beam Cannons. Ultimately it'll come down to the competence of your piloting and crew, and of course, tactics.

I approve.

Also, do all spells cost the same in term of coins? As in, T1 costs one and T5 costs oen as well?

Alright, fuck naming them then.

Here is a run down of how they work.

EX, Anti-Unit Ability: Anyone who considers the Servant rightfully their superior, be that by work relationship, experience, combat expertise or simply deep respect, can have their entire existence rewritten into any possible expression of themselves. In a Grail war where every Servant is a variation of 'Saber', this is a truly terrifying ability.

However, it comes with an equally terrifying mana cost, that the Servant's Master could never hope to provide.

A+ Anti-Unit Ability: Nullifies any effects of equal or lesser rank which prevent a mutual understanding between the Servant and others.

C Anti-Team Equipment: Provides mana continuously. The rate increases commensurately with both respect and political power held by the Servant. If the Servant were to take control of a moderately sized nation, it might even be enough to activate his strongest Noble Phantasm.

D- Anti-Self Ability: Was once a powerful mental interference concept that forced the best possible first impression upon any meeting. However, due to a mistake during the summon, the NP has been reduced to a pitiful state, merely shining a light on the Servant at all times, always in a way to make her look regal as possible. Impossible to hide with it on, and cannot be turned off.

Brutal.

Tiger, because fuck pterodactyls. Fuck them.
Heir to my father, so I can eventually surpass him.
Musical talent, because heavy metal ain't shit without the actual playing of heavy metal.
Magic because fuck yeah, fireballs! Also why should I beware having an awesome kamikaze death explosion? That just makes it more awesome!

Some feedback: The nation is kinda tiny and useless, make it bigger. The elf babies thing is kinda funny but a chest of gold can only feed me for a few weeks? That is a tiny chest. And gold that turn into flesh is a shit currency.
Being a paladin could be cool but it ain't metal enough if you can't like turn into a badass angel once a year to really smite shit.

Yes.

I wouldn't recommend comparing weapon stats to ship defensive stats; I never balanced them that way. The way weapons and defense interacts is largely up to player interpretation; the stats are solely for comparison of weapon to weapon and ship defense to ship defense.

Your best bet is to probably harass one with Drones + Twin Fangs, the second with your Cruisers, and the final one with your Fighters. Once the Fighters finish up their ship, they can swap to whichever group needs assistance more.

Hopefully your Cruisers can cover each other, while the Fangs should be okay with all your drones providing cover. You'd lose some drones, but I believe you have a Factory Wing so you should be able to make more.

Fair enough, but I do imagine a full volley of Torpedos would wreck the shit out of almost any hull. Especially if you hit vital areas. I almost made a build where I would disable their engines, their board and slaughter then, leaving behind half my crew as to act as a prize crew. Taking the enemy ship back and selling it for profit.

Ultimately that line of thinking lead me to this build.

Oh yeah, you bet that a volley of torps is sure to make the most experienced fliers clench their anooses.

So what I'm getting is:
>waifu-maker
>legalese
>cult rating
>spotlight

If I'm not mistaken, with your parameters and personality traits, this Saber isn't a Servant at all. It's an idol!

Glad to hear you like it. I don't mind if other people gripe over me breaking a rule, I had fun making the build and the story to go with it.

And the drones aren't the only things I've dealt with. I sort of tried to imply I had already found "Hailey" and "Comet" during those 'navigation issues' and had had brushes with the shady Feds and crazed pirates.

Not sure how much the Fangs would do to a Battleship. And I am certain they'd laugh of the T1 weapons my drones have.

The Second Night

Avenger's second attack is even more devastating than the first. Having used the first night to analyse Saver's Territory Creation, Loki is able to bypass the systems intended to detect him and thus initiate hostilities by impaling Lancer through the back with Laevateinn, defeating the Grail War's strongest servant with a single blow. As Lancer disintegrated, he was able to use his impressive Battle Continuation to unleash his Heaven-Slaying Blade, Arbiter, once more. Whilst Avenger's impossible Endurance allowed him to weather even this mightiest of attacks, he was sufficiently weakened by the blow that 'Saber' was able to engage him in battle and ultimately win, in a brutal battle that stretched his body to its utmost limits and took every ounce of his Servant powers and Executor training to achieve.

Alone, 'Saber' would be utterly incapable of surviving another encounter with Avenger in the dark Servant's base form, let alone his more powerful reincarnated state. Fortunately, over the course of the Second Day, allies began to gather, pooling their strength to prevent another Grail Incident. Mages from the Clocktower, emissaries of the Church, and even the defeated masters of Berserker and Caster.

Any hope that this gathered force might be able to make a swift end of the God of Lies were rapidly dashed as the sun began to set, ushering in the third night of Saver's Noble Phantasm, and the shadows began to coalesce. Avenger's form was no longer humanoid, twisted into the shape of a terrible serpentine dragon comprised of both raw flesh and the black mud of the tainted Grail. At this point, the power that the fallen deity drew from the Grail was such that he might be considered a Beast rather than an Avenger.

The point isn't to damage it, but to distract it. Even flies can keep a horse from focusing on a goal. The Fangs can harass it with hit and run while the Drones are replaceable and can run down their shields.

I'd think it was one of the least risky plans. Yokais are stupid fast, so they should be able to avoid a lot.

I hadn't thought of that while I was making a build, I was building around a concept of "Make Charisma Broken, while keeping the Servant balanced"

But now that you mention it, I can't believe I didn't see it before.

Alright, done the Mage, done the uberfast Archer....
>Be the saber
>Chaotic Evil
Saber Alter seems like a place to start
>Cruel, Apathetic, Selfish, Resolute, Friendly.
That jackass friend people find amusing but no one actually likes.
>Berserker
>Androgynous Fem Saber.
>Gallant Appearances on an Adult body.
>Infinite Ahoge Bed-headmode.

>Suit&Tie (I'm a sucker for it)
>Ceremonial (Traditional)
>Skimpy (Fancy or Fashionable, if neither fits, nothing more than needed.)

STR C
AGI B
LCK EX
END C
MAG D
NPh C "Better Lucky than Good." B rank in combat atire.

Class Skills
>Mad Enhancement EX
>Independent Action C
>Territory Creation C

Personal Skills
Battle Continuation EX
Monsterous Strength EX

Noble Phantasm, Effective B rank from ability score and outfit, 20 points to spend.

EX+1 (15+5) .

Taking after mythological figures of bad luck (black cats, broken mirrors, tracing all the way back to Eris and historical omens of ill tidings), this Saber's talent for discord is drawn from a refusal of sensible decisions, rationality and contemplation. Denial of likelihood, rejection of most absolutes, and dissolution of order is both her joy and her means in the Holy Grail war. Any master bound to her will likely try to keep her at arm's distance when possible so as to avoid being subject to the Entropic Curse she carries with her.

The Territory Creation ability she has is a passive draw of positive, boon-related luck away from all others within reach. So long as the Saber persists in being contrary and spontaneous, she accumulates luck rather than mana and may use it to power her abilities as well as sustain herself for a time. This lends itself to great effect with the Monsterous Strength and Mad Enhancement effects, crafting the potential for a nigh-unstoppable Juggernaut when inspired to the heights of insanity. With the mercurial nature of her concept, actually drawing attention to demand such a response can be as difficult as it is unwise.

The Third Night

The gathered alliance unleashed volley after volley of prepared attacks against the newly incarnated Beast, expending generations of accrued magical reserves and modern weaponry Reinforced by magic in the space of merest seconds in a desperate fight to prevent the tainted Grail's completion. Hundreds of trained mages and Executors who might happily have slain one another on any other day rushed to fight and die against the incarnation of malice whilst 'Saber', the false Heroic Spirit, wielded his Noble Phantasm with a strength powered more by desperation than determination. Even so, for all the gathered forces, their efforts were not enough. Many died, and those who did not fled as their resources dwindled and their ability to contribute to the battle was lost. For some time, just as with the Second Night, 'Saber' and Loki fought alone. This time, Loki was victorious, slamming the swordsman against a wall with a swipe of his poisoned claws and rearing back to finish him off entirely. Only a fraction of a moment before the dragon lunged forwards, its chest ripped suddenly, scales of mud displaced by an invisible blade. The dragon gazed down in consternation at the unexpected blow, crimson eyes burning with what seemed more indignation than fury or despair. before the mud dissipated, and the dragon was undone. Assassin staggered backwards, pain burning through her still broken body. She was able to return to her Master's side before she finally dissipated, merged with Saver's recreated Grail.

The Sixth Grail War had come to an end.

-Fin

Well, that took longer than I expected. Ah well, it was pretty fun.

Cool.

Human
Slayer
Intellect, mind, charisma
Battlemage
Knight sword, wand, staff, shield catalyst
Arcane

The Noble Phantasm in this Berserk Saber's arsenal is likewise an area-effecting one, with dual uses. Both are a purge of accumulated Luck value, either into Rejecting One's Fate to disrupt, end, or counteract one adversarial spell, offense, or on-going effect, or into Accepting Others' Fate, diminishing the luck of all within reach of the Created Territory by an amount equal to the measure of stolen luck purged. This tends to result in anti-climactic scenarios in either aspect; Rejection tends to diminish well-built-up or established effects and events, while Acceptance usually results in battlefields becoming slap-stick sand-pits of misfortune, shame, and bad decisions.

Oh ouch, so the first three deaths were merged with the tainted Grail and won't see another war again? That's... some bad luck there.

Thanks for the trip, it was fun to read. Maybe if we end up getting another set of really interesting builds, a story will happen again.

Even with the discounts, the weapons in Star Dust are easily the biggest thing preventing us from owning a large fleet. I wish there was some kind of bulk discount, like with the misc. crew. 20 Heavy Particle Blasters for 40m would be a godsend,

Yep, pretty much.

Berserker, Archer and Caster were devoured by the tainted Grail.

Assassin got to be defeated conventionally, just ran out of energy. Lancer died and was probably accepted as a genuine Hero for his dying actions, stored in the Throne.

Saver lost her divinity, which went back to wherever divinity goes, and became human.

I have no idea what Avenger's fate would have been. Either forced to recover his divinity and subjected to the traditional mythic punishments for Loki, or he became some kind of perpetual incarnation of the World's Evils.

Best pizza cyoa ever.

One 3-topping large pizza

Pineapple, chicken and pepperoni

100% faster reflexes and thoughts, 11x natural lifespan and 2 waifus plus a bro come into real life as close friends already? Sweet!

Space Opera
Adventure & Cuteness
Love Interest, Village and Fellowship

Time for space adventures!

No, it's not even in the running.
An actual menu gets me a real pizza, which blows a day dream out of the water any day.

But what happened to the Masters?