My life is unraveling and I don't know what to do. I don't think I can fix any of this

My life is unraveling and I don't know what to do. I don't think I can fix any of this...

>Wife makes $100k a year, I am a full-time student using the GI Bill and gets $1500 a month when I am in school (I've been going all year round, only two semesters left).
>Have a 3 year old and six-month old son
>Have $50k of credit card debt, paying about $1000 a month in interest
>Mortgage is $2000 a month + utilies, car payment and other bills put it close to $3000-3200 a month
>somehow still living beyond our means, wife has like $100-200 in her account after the 5th when all the bills are paid despite my housing allowance money all going to her
>come to find out yesterday the mortgage payment bounced in November and December.
>She doesnt understand, seeing as her account doesn't have that extra $4000 in it
>Because she blew thousands on Christmas gifts, food, clothes, random shit we don't need or use
>She blew nearly $1000 of the money in my checking account on Amazon, she forgot to switch accounts, buying tons of shit we didn't really need. Now my account has around $200.
>I barely spend any money on myself, I put like $25 a month towards poker or some beer, maybe some clothes or a haircut every few months

I don't know how to stop the bleeding. We are scrambling to pay off the mortgage now and I can't even talk to her about it. I ask her where the fucking money is going and she immediately flips it back onto me, saying "WELL WHAT ABOUT THE $50 YOU SPENT ON BULLETS TWO MONTHS AGO HUH? WHAT ABOUT THE ONE PAIR OF $50 JEANS YOU BOUGHT? YOURE SPENDING MONEY TOO." I argue and tell her she needs to fucking stop and we need to budget. She says OK then doesn't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/srFAtER
divorcesource.com/ds/newyork/can-men-get-alimony-after-divorce--4574.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you married a stupid cunt, gg

buy bitbean

Have her mother talk to her. It needs to come from someone else.

>Wife
>son

fuck off
you're a normie that bought into the marriage/kids meme

selling the house should be considered an option

wow that's pretty serious bro

you need to sit down and talk, i mean seriously don't let this get any worse

Women and money...

Odds are she's spending it all on some turbochad buying him gifts and dinner while you are off for training or something, or else she wouldn't get so defensive and would have bags or shit to show for it.

it's like yeah, definitely having a sidefuck

She is the bread winner so she has the money. I can only tell her she needs to stop blowing our money, but I can't cut her off from her own accounts. The credit card debt is from an accumulation of shit like a CT scan for my son (Insurance sucks, had to pay $4000 out of pocket), emergency car repairs, water damage to the house, a school I went to 10 years ago saying I owe them $3000 for late tuition etc etc...

I work when I can for $11 an hour at a hospital, but I can only work here and there as I watch the kids and if I were working full-time all the money would go into daycare for them. We already pay her mom $500 a month to watch the kids a few times a week when I had class and clinicals and other things. I have two semesters left before I can work and actually make decent money (guaranteed 45k/year starting out when I graduate), but I can honestly see us filing for bankruptcy before then if she doesn't tighten her spending. I know I sound like a cuck that can't control his woman, but she isn't blowing my money from my accounts, she is the one making it all. My credit is fucked already and my old car is nearing its final miles.

I put $900 into crypto with a credit card near it's max and I had it up to $1500 just two days ago, now it's almost back to the initial investment. Crypto won't bail me out of this one...

read pic related,
find a debt advisor / credit counsellor, whatever those fucks are called in wherever you're from
give back the gifts, sell the house, use the proceeds to pay off your debt. get a nice apartment in your price range, and work your way up from there.

well shit man. i really can't say what will happen
i think at this point you need a plan B in case shits goes south.

because from what im hearing, shes not a listener type of wife

This is why you don't marry a working woman unless you are still making significantly more than her or she makes so much that money is immaterial. She's being a typical woman (dumb as fuck) and can't respect you because she makes all the money so you can't tell her she. As you nag her more and more she will eventually resent you and start fucking one of her Chad coworkers which she is probably already doing judging by the story.

Your only hope is to go all in on chain link and hope it goes to $100 a coin so you can get your manhood back.

Protip: your a cuck.

If you want to save ur family get together and make a budget. Stop being a fucking degenerate and spending like drunken pirates. If both of you don't get on board it won't work. Come up with a plan on a spreadsheet and figure it out. Listen to 10 minutes of Dave and you can turn this thing around. Or just go bankrupt and hate yourself.

Don't listen to these neets. It's not all your wife's fault. Ur part of the problem.

What does it have to do with crypto?
/adv/ is this way ->

"Veeky Forums - Business & Finance"
Fuck off

Her mom is part of the problem. Her mom was the exact same way, except she wasn't the bread winner. Wife's father is a super jew with his money, like calculates exactly how many hours the lights or air conditioner can be on in the house and can't use them past that point type of jewry. He wouldn't let the mom spend any money on anything without a huge fight about it, so the mom would buy shit behind his back on credit cards until it got out of hand. He found out about it and they almost divorced, but then he got stupid and hit her, broke her arm, so she basically told him he is stuck with her unless he wants to lose everything in a divorce. They paid off the debt and pretend to be functional.

Now the mom lives through my wife, convincing her to buy dumb shit and get on her plexus pyramid scheme etc... I have done my best to stop most of it but she is of no help in our spending problems. Her grandpa is a millionaire that will die soon and his two kids (the Jew dad) will get the money. Her mom asked him if he was planning on giving any of it to his kids and he said "I had to wait this fucking long for my inheritance, they're going to wait until I die for theirs."

This is why the jews wanted women in the workforce, because they SPEND like crazy. Imagine if you were the one with that 100k a year job and running the household. Everything would probably be in order. But women get all sorts of advantages nowadays its a fast track straight to good jobs. Yeah men can still get ahead but its a lot more of a hassle and getting to be more of a hassle all the time.

Anyway, you are right, your life is unraveling because the foundation is poor.

>falling for the marriage jew
>falling for the kids meme
>falling for the kids meme again
>falling for the credit card jew
>falling for the mortgage jew
>marrying a stupid cunt who is a slave to the amazon jew

You have fucked up irreparably

She's probably ordering hella strap ons for her and her side-mommy. Your wifes a dyke bro, a clam bandit, rug muncher. Buy some clamcoin for ya broad ya losa

>4000$ for a CT scan WITH insurance
>paying a grandmother to watch her own grandkids
>Make 120k/year as a couple but still find themselves in horrible debt

Let me guess... you live in the USA

Did you not know any of this before marrying her?

>We already pay her mom $500 a month to watch the kids

stop that shit unless you want your children to poor fags. also why the fuck are you paying family? don't you know the 110th rule of acquisition?: ""Exploitation begins at home."

ask your wifes father for advice. if he kikes, he knows how to jew your way out of this. also stop whining. I haven't seen you inquire to any advice given to you yet. All you do is finding excuses and blaming others.

You got it friendo. Her mom would do it for free or just enough for gas money and food, but her dad wont allow it. He told her she isn't watching them unless we pay, because that's time she could be working instead (She retired early due to medical conditions, so she really can't do a lot, but he is a jew.)

what can you do homie I mean you are leeching off her full time LMAO

unironically buy an etheremon.

goddamn, charging your kids to watch over your grandkids

fucking sociopath

He won't help, he will just say "Don't spend money." What am I supposed to enquire about with the advice given? I know we need a budget, we are going to look at it today or tomorrow and I will tell her exactly how much she has to blow on bullshit every month. If she follows it I don't know, she knows she can't spend like she does now but it hasn't stopped her.

That is disgusting. What an awful human being. She sounds like a typical boomer

Obviously she has some sort of psychological problem. Might even be shopaholic. Spending money on shit to fill the void left by her greedy ass father and stupid ass mom no?

Consider getting professional help for her. She might even agree she needs it but feels to incomfortable in coming up with the idea herself.

Do you sit down to pee bro? Its time to lay down the law on her. Put her on a strict budget and take away her access to CCs.

>and stsrt fucking one of her Chad coworkers which she is probably already doing judging by the story.

This is the first thing that came to my mind when I read this story too. Something isn't adding up on your wife's end. Someone has their fangs in her money. Honestly OP, if you can't get through to her just go into full damafe control mode for you and the kids. Start saving YOUR money independent from her. This seems like a ship that is already sinking.

Why did you marry Shlomo Sheckelberg Goldstein Apfelbaums daughter?

Is she hot or what. The red flags are right in your face.

As far as advice goes, sell your car and buy a cheap beater. Car loans are super jewish.

Jesus fucking christ. Nothing makes me more glad to be full homo than reading stories about evil wife-harpies from hell.
OP, consider divorcing her. 45k/year is enough money to look after 2 kids and live comfortably if you're in a small, cheap town.

You are fucked up. You have 2 kids with a retard that is probably cheating on you. My only advice in this situation is thank God I'm glad I'm not you.
P.S: pls stop posting such depressing shit on my Veeky Forums. I don't want to experience normalfag's existential despair even vicariously.

if her father won't help, fair enough. there are still other people knowledgable about money around. I'm sure you know one or two.
a budget might not be enough when you're unsure whether your wife sticks to it. you might have to actively downgrade your life style. it sucks, and it hurts, but it also decreases the bleeding.
for instance have you calculated whether your almost broken car is a net positive or a net negative compared to public transport, sharing a car with your wife, or even uber?
what about your house? often times what you pay may be equal to rentals or even more. depending on where you live of course.
another thing, and I don't like proposing it, is asking your father in law for a credit with more favourable terms than what you pay now for your debts.
have you considered buying bitbeans? kidding, buy link.

listen to the signals and make yourself rich you cuck
discord.gg/srFAtER

truth hurts. but this is the answer. probably will end up in divorce.

She isn't cheating, she is a good Christian girl that was a virgin when when I met her. It's the furthest thing on my mind to worry about with her. She didn't have sex for 25 years because she wasn't giving it up to just anyone. She is being a fucking cunt with our money, but she isn't a whore.

Honestly credit card interest is the biggest bleeder on the budget. It's taking atleast $1000-$1200 a month on pure interest, not lowering the debt any. I am about to just remove her bank account attached to them and default on them so we can save money from interest payments mont to month until we have enough to pay them off, or go long enough they have to reach a settlement and stop killing us with interest. The next biggest is her being lenient about clothes, make up, (((jew)))elry and being generous with gifts for the kids and other people. She usually had good intentions, just shitty results.

but don't you have to worry about your partner fucking 300 other guys?

>She isn't cheating, she is a good Christian girl that was a virgin when when I met her.

You fell for ALL of the fuckin' memes, my dude.

start buying small amounts of anonymous cryptocurrencies every month, eventually it will pile up and you'll have your own private digital cash stash you cuck

this is what happens when the female makes the money in a marriage. its unnatural, the whole dynamic gets screwed up.

Are they literally Jewish? This is an absolutely insane family relationship

that's what you get for living in commiefornia

>being with a stupid cunt
>let alone marry her
ur fault

by the way, when you have payed off your debt, quality health insurance might be worth it as long as your children are children.

another thing is, get a 'shared bank account'. not in the sense that you pool all you money, but as an account you pay your bills from. I don't know what it's called in english, erm ... just use automatic transactions each month to transfer the appropriate amount.
separating the money will help her not ruthlessly spend what she isn't supposed to spend.
banks can be quite nice by the way, and I know it's possible, because I did it once: have the bank account only be 'accessible' with consent of both of you. Just ask the teller when you open it, I'm sure they'll help.

He won't do it, she has asked and he straight up said no, that "he can't afford to right now" despite knowing he had a couple hundred grand saved up. We asked her grandpa for a loan, as that's what his son has done his entire life as to never need a credit card or get a bank loan, and her father flipped his shit, telling her to never ask him for money ever again and not take advantage of him like that. Fucked up thing is told my wife he didn't have enough money to pay for her college, but then when his other daughter was going four years later he paid for her much more expensive school all the way, never tried to make it up to my wife ever. We still have no idea why he would pay hers, we can only figure the mom forced him somehow.

He is not a good person, he only cares about himself and can't put himself in anyone else's shoes. My dad has a little bit of money and in a true emergency he could help, but he is also trying to retire in a year and it would set him back to ask for much, and I don't want to do that to him. My mom is basically on a fixed budget so she can't help.

I have thought about getting one of those credit relief loans that have a much smaller interest payment than what we currently have, but I think they're mostly scams. I don't know much about them though, not sure where to find out more. I get letters from them all the time, but nobody ever recommends them. My credit is already in the 500s so I don't care if it hurts it more.

>gambling $1000 on shit coins
>gambling on video poker
> not fixing your own car
> not fixing your own house
> paying for haircuts

So do you watch the kids or does grandma? you`re sending mixed signals. $500 a month is pretty cheap for child care. $100k a year is good money. Your wife controls the finances and wears the pants. Im sure she has this under control. If not it's her money and her life.

Jesus christ you need to shove that jew in the oven and turn it up to 11.

You should pay some niggers to fuck him up bad. no kidding.

I live in Texas lol, our 5 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath house on an acre of land was $300,000 total. The mortgage is $1879 a month to be exact. Utilities aren't bad, though we get charged a shitty sewer fee. That's fucking great for what we make a year. We shouldn't have a problem paying for it if a good budget was in place. This is the next step, but the credit debt has to go away to really make the budget effective. The card with the most money has like 22% interest, it's fucking nuts.

your wife and her family are so rigid when it comes to money.

iv already known many people like this in my life. it usually whites that live in upper state or rural areas.

but then again, it sounds like you love your wife very much. i suggest you get some counseling.

i suggest that he nutts up and tells her how it's going to be. either she changes or divorce and since she's the breadwinner he could find a kike lawyer to grant him alimony

top fucking kek

that's ... man, he's an asshole. anyway, when it comes to any new credits: use a calculator. it's the secret of financially liquid men.

as to your own father - and please see this as a last resort - consider that even paying half of what you pay now in interest is still a large sum, but paying less also helps you a lot.

you're paying 2/3 of your monthly income in interest (if I understood you correctly). that's way too much.

also what other bills do the two of you have to pay? USD 3000 sounds like you can at least trim a few hundred.

also don't forget there's always the sociopath solution:

divorcesource.com/ds/newyork/can-men-get-alimony-after-divorce--4574.shtml

>gambling $1000 on shit coins
It isn't a gamble until I lose money. So far I am up $200. I will pull out when it looks like I am going to lose any money.

>gambling on video poker
$50 in the last three months. Really breaking the bank so I could have a hobby too, faggot.

> not fixing your own car
I do what I can, I can't replace a control arm or fix the transmission without the fucking tools, can I?

>> not fixing your own house
Yeah, I should take on a DIY project involving the foundation and carpentry repairs I have no experience in whatsoever. That won't fuck it up even more and cost more later.

>> paying for haircuts
$20 bucks every 2-3 months. But yeah, I should just buzz cut it every week and be a fucking slav. Maybe even give myself a bowl cut, because I am a NEET loser like you.

My spending might be $100 a month on non-necessities.

She was getting the $500 a month from August till this month. There were weeks where she would have them for 8+ hours 4 times a week and take them to appointments or preschool. My degree is really clinical-intensive, I had to do over 200 hours of clinicals outside of regular class time this semester. $500 is good I agree, but she is also their grandmother, not the lady next door.

Larp faggot
A real men would smack that bitch

>having a 3 yr old while studying
>50k in cc debt

lel

Divorce her bro. You'll be the one getting alimony

How the actual FUCK do you rack up fifty fucking thousand dollars of credit card debt? I honestly don't understand that.

Sell your testes, buy etheremons. See you at the lambo dealership baybeeeee

Yep, barely passed one class this semester because I didn't have enough time for all the homework. I was incredibly stressed and tired all semester. Luckily I have a vyvanse script and have a a good memory to do well on exams with minimal study time. My entire life has been an uphill struggle, but it's mostly my fault.

Remember when Veeky Forums was for discussing crypto instead of whining about how shit your are at life?

Even further back, remember when Veeky Forums was for discussing business generally, with an emphasis on crypto?

I miss them days.

fucking this

dont listen to the retards, your actual problem is that your wife is the boss, she doesnt listen to you, she doesnt give a shit about you and you actually gave her control over YOUR money. Just wow dude.
Seems like she has plenty of her own money and she STILL takes yours? You are cucked dude, tell her to do as you want, make your own account.
You messed up a loooong time ago when you decided that you could let her walk all over you

it's funny because the first reply was your answer. You shouldn't have married her dumbass. On top of that you are a failure by definition. Men are supposed to be the bread winners. How the fuck are you going to gain control of your finances when she is making all the money? Good luck dummy, hope that sweet pussy is worth fucking up your whole life.

You missed

>falling for the fulfilling life jew

>I put $900 into crypto with a credit card near it's max
You deserve everything that comes to you

Yeah, so fulfilling that OP is absolutely fucked forever with no chance of escaping.

>earning less than your woman
Kys as fast as possible. Also you should do whatever she wants because you are the useless parasite that is getting financed by her.

BAHAHAHA you’re cucked and you don’t even see it.

Good christian girl no sex for 25 years KEK

Assuming your not a larper, this is a terrible place to ask for information.

That being said. You are the man of the house, fucking act like it. Contact one of Dave Ramsay's debt councillers and ask for help, tell your wife in a non confrontational way that the debt will lead to repossession of the home, and that you both need to address this, do it calmly.
Sit down with her and work out how much money comes in per month, and how much goes out, and how much actually needs to. Then with this number in mind you need to start a joint account together which neither can get money out without dual permission, every month deposit the payments in and pay out.
Focus on paying off all your debts with the snowball technique, the smallest first to the biggest, this will give you both encouragement to keep on it.
As leverage, tell your wife that the expenses that you both are paying out for in terms of credit card debt, etc, could be used to start building an investment fund for your children's future, so they wouldn't need student loans, etc.
Also once she and you have paid into the family budget, let her have some to put into her own account, as spending money. You need to address her tendency to buy, because she has fallen into this destructive cycle.

Finally, be a man. You have kids with her, there is no getting off the ride now, even if you crash out you will be paying for your kids forever, so try and make the situation work. Recognise that finance is a stress factor in your marriage.
Be kind to your partner, divorce isn't as liberating as you think it would be.

>I am a NEET loser like you.
oh boy, you are much worse off than any NEET on this german metalworking forum

>because I am a NEET loser like you.
>It isn't a gamble until I lose money
>I will pull out when it looks like I am going to lose any money.
>I could have a hobby too, faggot.

you deserve no help.

maybe you should keep track of what you spend.

Take your receipts, open a spread sheet, and add up how much you spend on clothes, gas, groceries, eating out, internet, phone, gas, electricity, water, etc.

Maybe when your wife sees that she's spending $5k a month on clothes or whatever you can get her to cut it down to $1k, and then cut that down to $500, and then cut down to spending $100 or less on clothes every month.

>"Let's put this couch and dryer on the credit card, it will accrue us frequent flier miles!"
>oh man, this emergency dental work for our kid that knocked out a tooth falling off the jungle gym will cost $3000. Can't put it towards the credit card this month.
>"I bought a hotel room for three nights for our vacation, I got a better deal using our credit card!"
>"Hey so remember when the Navy moved us for the last time when we got out? Looks like we were a few thousand lbs over the weight limit and they're charging us $3000. We don't have that money on hand and they're going to start charging 70% interest on it. Guess we will put it on the CC.
>"Hey remember that car we leased when you were in the Navy? They charged us $2000 for going over the mileage and a small dent on the bumper. It went straight to the credit card on file."

Do this for $50k worth of shit. You have credit card debt.

let's be honest here guys, OP's only option is to buy ROPE

Her money doesn't belong to you.
>But the TV feminists told me marriage is a partnership so I should own half of it!
It doesn't work that way. The only reason people even believe that a man's income belongs to the household is due to centuries of Judeo-Christian marriage laws.

She'll spend the money how she likes because it is fundamentally hers in her point of view.

>What do
I'd honestly demand control of the account she receives pay in. If she doesn't, I'd get my shit in order to divorce her to get sweet aliman-y

OP here is my honest advice for this situation.

Fixing the problem is going to start with you, even if you aren't fucked up. You have to be the one to lead by example where then others will follow. No one wants to listen to someone about budgeting when they aren't doing it themselves. So forget trying to convince her to budget spending and be the one to just do it for your own spending.
Think of it like this; your house is messy with trash and garbage everywhere and needs to be cleaned up. Neither you or your wife clean it up despite you telling her "we need to clean!" But she feels like you're ordering her and putting the blame on her. HUMANS NEED AND LOOK FOR GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION. If you took the initiative and just started cleaning, in front of her, just cleaned on your own, she WILL follow suit. She will see it and she will feel pressured to participate. I've done this a million times. Try it with other things to see it work. People will follow your steps if you just lead it first.
So do this with your budget. Forget getting her involved and focus only on your shit. Make drastic changes to your spending, come up with financial plans. But do all this where she can see it. Have her discover this and when she asks, you tell her that you want to fix the problem, but don't make it sound like she is the problem. She will feel the guilt. You don't need to explicitly put it on her. She will come around and do the same thing, which at that point you guys can cut spending together.
user, it just needs to start with you taking that first step yourself. Don't rely on other people, don't blame other people even if they're wrong. The only person you have true control over is yourself

Additionally, OP, all this advice to take things by force and to demand x y z or grab your balls is not going to work (at least long term). Even if she does comply immediately, it isn't going to resonate with her for long. Switch roles and imagine your wife demanding control over the account. You'd see her as a controlling asshole and most likely resent her. This type of shit doesn't work in relationships. You need to socially manipulate and steer her to where you want her.

don't give this retard real advice. Who in their right mind lets their wife be the bread winner and then complains about this shit on the internet? Complete fucking loser

u fucking retard?? lmfao

seems pretty typical of middle to upper-middle class boomer dads. At least mine was the exact same way

Reminder that this is why they wanted women and blacks in high paying positions. They're horrible with money and very conducive to Keynesian policies.

Problem, bitch? It's OK for you to gamble your NEETbux on crypto in hopes of escaping the confines of the bedroom in your mom's house, but when someone who actually needs the gains to help support his family it's deplorable and you're going to talk shit? Fuck you little fucking loser, I have kids and a wife, you know, that I engaged in coitus with while you're making pink wojack threads and asking how much crypto it takes for an Instagram escort to touch your pathetic hapa penis for the first time in your life. You're a disgusting amoeba compared to me, you're just a large (VERY large) ugly child in an adults body. Tell me about your military service. How many lives have you saved? Who have you helped outside of yourself, trying to fulfill your own needs in search of a quick rush of endorphins to try and forget about the pathetic, painful existence you don't deserve to have. Fuck you, end yourself.

>woman making 6 figures
>woman working at all

This is why we need to gas the kikes

Shit man, people fuck up and inevitably make mistakes but if no one is out there to help others out then who is going to help me when I fuck up?

>engaged in coitus
your coitus has quite literally cost you your life
I hope it was worth it

Shit, that was brutal!

I sympathize with you man. Half this board apparently either never made a mistake in life, or don't even know what real life is. You can mean well and do everything right and still end up in a bad situation. Don't listen to these fucking losers.
Also consider leaving the shithole USA is. In Europe you earn less, but at least you don't go through the shit you have to go there.

Good luck for you and your kids.

you are too nice user. I've become bitter I guess. Thanks for making me self evaluate... sigh

This is good advice but I've been in a roommate situation where I decided to do just that, as the kitchen was always a pigsty but nobody ever followed suit, in fact one of them even fucking complained that I didn't clean up at one point. Like they just accepted that I am "cleanup guy". If I wasn't financially in the shitter at the time heads would've dropped. But instead it was just tension and yelling and dealing with COMPLETELY unreasonable cunts. SO yeah it's good advice in almost every situation but when it doesn't work it's a fucking bitch.

>dad is a jew
>raised christian

Something doesn't add up and it's your wife fucking another man, possibly more

You deserve to live paycheck to paycheck like an animal. Your poor kids. I feel really bad for them.

Imagine dynamics outside of what you see on TV and in your anime happening in real life. It's almost like roles don't change based on circumstances, like getting out of the Navy so I could actually spend time with my wife alnd kids instead of being deployed and moving around every few months or going on deployments, getting fucking shot at by jihadists in ancient shit covered lands, watching a friend choke to to death on his own blood after our convoy gets hit by an IED and trying to stop an arterial bleed on a medevac helicopter taking small arms fire. Imagine previously being the breadwinner for most of the marriage, paying the bills while she goes to graduate school so she can get a high paying job, so when I get out of the Navy she can be the breadwinner while I go through a difficult degree as fast as possible so I can get back to work.

But no, you shitheads couldn't comprehend a life that doesn't fit your /pol/ incel view of how reality happens outside of your computer screen. Good luck to your endeavors in life, hope you never have any hardships, trials or tribulations in your life.

lol 3D
2D is far superior

Embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Monika using her powers to make Bitcoin go over 19000 USD!
Going to the moon with Monika!

>Problem, bitch?

yes. you're insulting the people trying to help you, you ungrateful fuck. additionally you can not afford gambling, nor do you know how to gamble right.
you say you need the gains. right on, do you also need the losses? or does cashing out when it's obvious you're losing sound like you're coming out on top? you won't. you're as useless as you make out yourself to be.

>Fuck you little fucking loser,

right, I'm the loser. take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what a person in your situation is.

> I engaged in coitus
>hurr, I have sex with a woman that has every reason to cheat on me, unlike the dudes with actual money, who can afford going out and most likely work out, because women don't want that.

right? get a rope.

>Tell me about your military service.

ahahahahahahahahahaaha.

>Who have you helped outside of yourself

I'm not a burden for others, m8. what about you?

>You can mean well and do everything right and still end up in a bad situation.

you mean like hitler? get a grip, and read what this fucker's writing. he's doing nothing right, instead blaming his wife. look at this shit: tell me that's doing it right. even if it was his wife, why didn't he say 'no'? and the moment he gets called out on his shit, he turns psychopath. c'mon, that fucker's a dead beat and he deserves it.

Oh yeah man thanks for your help

>reaction pic and a snide comment

Wow top tier advice lad, why aren't I more thankful? I didn't say shit to anyone that has actually offered advice, I have heeded it and will try some of it. You, on the other hand, are a pathetic troll that can't experience happiness outside of the misery of others. So yeah, fuck off, you're barking up the wrong tree.