How big is your (physical) collection Veeky Forums? How many rulebooks do you have?

How big is your (physical) collection Veeky Forums? How many rulebooks do you have?

There are no other collectors around where I live so I go to you to see if my collection is seen as big.
I've got 73 rulebooks and most of my friends have 10 or less, just their preferred system.

Post more comfy libraries.

these are just from the first page of google when I search for 'home library'

>spiral staircase
UGH. Unless you live in a tower, why would you torture yourself with this?

Because space.

Something between 20 and 30.

That's why I said "unless you live in a tower".

3 Books. DnD 5e PHB, MM and DMG. I'm both a poorfag and prefer PDF, so everything else I've actually bought is in digital form.

you prefer pdfs for their low prize or are you a faggot?

1) I'm on the road a lot, so I don't want to carry around a ton of books everywhere I go to play or do prepwork. It's not a long distance, but I'm switching towns rather often due to family and friends.
A core rulebook would be fine, but since I often search for Inspiration, both for mechanics and fluff, in supplements or games other than the one I currently run, carrying around all that stuff just doesn't work.
2) Yes, the lower prize is a factor, but not the deciding one.
3) I love homebrew and community content, which obviously isn't available in printed form unless I print it myself.
4) I'm on Veeky Forums: Of course I'm a faggot, you faggot.

I usually have both pdf (for while I'm not at home) and physical books (to read comfy at home in front of the fireplace)

All the physical stuff, not counting duplicates or magazines, counting box sets and slipcases as one thing?

235-odd. That's what happens when you inherit peoples' collections.

I've got about 60 dead tree RPG books. I prefer the format.

Even in a tower I always prefer a quarter landing. It's nearly as compact.

>2017
>Still destroying forests

i bet you also believe in god haha

how many different games are in there?
It's cool to finally see someone with more books than I have.

Gamma World 1e (only a couple of modules for this, and I've got the map from GW3e core as well)
Star Frontiers
BECMI (up to BEC)
B/X (X only)
AD&D 1e
AD&D 2e
D&D 5e
L5R 1e
Anima - Beyond Fantasy
Hong Kong Action Theatre 2e (and the 1e Triad Sourcebook)
Cyberpunk 2020 v2.01
Cybergeneration 2e
MERP (only the Minas Tirith book)
Corporation (2009 revision)
Paranoia 2e
Paranoia XP
GURPS 3e
Trinity
Hunter - The Reckoning
Traveller (classic, single-book)
Striker (the CTrav wargame)
Tenra Bansho Zero
Savage Worlds (Weird War I stuff and DEE core)
The Secret of Zir'An
Twilight 2000 1e
Underground
SLA Industries (I've only got Karma at the moment)
SenZar 1e
The World of Synnibarr 2e
Shadowrun 3e
Infinity N3

In terms of stuff I've Kickstarted that has not arrived yet, there's Unknown Armies 3e (should be arriving within the week), SLA Industries v1.05 (the new printing), SLAI: Cannibal Sector 1 (the wargame), Song of Swords, and the Dungeon Fantasy RPG line (Core box, GM screen, and companion).

I think it's above 80. If not 100, then approaching it. My collection is currently in storage while abroad.

It's all Battletech, though. There's also a bunch of uncounted 3rd edition Shadowrun stuff that I got for a steal at a game convention, but I don't at all remember how much of that I had. Never really left the cardboard box it came in, though.

Other stuff that I didn't really use, or liked to flip through, like the PHB 1+2 set for D&D4e got sold before moving.

I'm not sure on an exact count actually, but enough to fill two book shelves with several more boxes in storage. ADnD, 3.PF, GURPS, Palladium, World Tree, Eclipse Phase, Exalted, Iron/Jade Claw, Teenagers From Outer Space, BESM, Mekton, Fringeworthy and a bunch of other stuff I can't name off the top of my head.

0. I have an Ipad.

I only buy books which I would be proud to show to the visitors. Everything else I read off the screen.

a 17 inch (43cm) tall stack if assorted RPG books

I like physical copies when I can get them on sale but I don't go out of my way to acquire things.

I have a more extensive digital library, but that has more to do with being a bit of a completionist than having the resources and obscure rules.

>stack
Do not do this thing.

I have run out of shelves for my books due to having too much fiction and engineering text-books. my land-lord won't let me install any more so I stack them on my dining-room table

>D&D 2e
Photocopied of core books

>D&D 3.X
Player's Handbook
Dungeon Master's Guide
Monster's Manual
Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
The Silver Marches Supplement
Eberron Campaign Setting

>D&D 4e
Player's Handbook 4e
Dungeon Master's Guide 4e

>D&D 5e
Player's Handbook 5e
Dungeon Master's Guide 5e
Monster Manual 5e

>d20
Fantasycraft

>nWoD
World of Darkness
Mage the Awakening

>GURPS 4e
Basic Set

>Other
Call of Cthulhu 6e

Based on your picture, we have enough books to fill 7-8~ of those shelves. The old bookshelf holding them broke so one session we gamed while we had woodshop making a new bookshelf.

I'm not going to count them, but because of organizing my place I know my shelves are 3 feet long and 6 of them are dedicated to rpgs.

One and a half of them is just Hero System

Do you question the words of the mighty Jimmy!?

When did it start to get out of hand?

Bumping this.

one last bump

I like to own a physical copy of at least the core rules for systems I play.

>4e
>5e
>Shadowrun 5e
>V20
>Apocalypse World
>Dungeon World
>Exalted 3e
>M&M
>LotFP
>13th Age
>Fate Core
>Fellowship
>Monsterhearts
>Maid
>Deathwatch

By chance I actually own every book FFG put out for Deathwatch. So all in all right around thirty books.

Also I forgot that i own a 40k Tau Codex and Farsight enclaves, supplement both 6th ed. I don't really play 40k anymore.

Over 80? I've got some in boxes, still, like all the first edition Exalted stuff. I've also got dozens of board games, but they're within a larger collection at my friend's house where we all play.