Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1437: Move Bitch, Get Out The Way Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM&t=82s
youtube.com/watch?v=XpgLDjLwego
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can I get all the lantern rings /jc/?

This is addressed to a certain namefag. You know who you are. You've far overstayed your welcome.

Yellow and Green in Injustice, Blue and Red in GLTAS, and then Sapphire in DC. You'll have to get Orange on your own.

The funny thing is, that by doing this, they've made the essence of women responsible for all kinds of atrocities. It made sense in the past that channeling the power of the demonic elder god of chaos warped Wanda's mind. Now it means that the power that stems from women actually drives people insane.

Exactly.

>Blue and Red in GLTAS
Those are very much a pale imitation of the real deal.

Alright, just stop honking your fucking horn. It's not like I can control the goddamn traffic.

>This is addressed to a certain namefag.
But you hate so many namefags, Timmy.

>All that Marvel fuck ups last thread

Was...was that the future that Dr.Doom saw?
The one that gave him the desire to take over the world to save it?

Why does this bother you? Considering how much of an SJW you are, I'd expect to be completely on board with all of Marvel's most recent innovations.

Marvel is run by insane monkeys at this point.

Let me guess you mean Anonymous.
Well I have news for you he's not going anywhere and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Well for the Blue, it doesn't matter because it's only real purpose is boosting your Green and Fist said that still functions the same as in the comics.

Red, well, you'll just have to make do. It's not so bad since the show version doesn't replace your blood with boiling construct juice that means you die if you lose the ring or the charge goes out.

>What is Indigo

Banjo is the SJW. I can't remember anything from justice that sounded like that particular brand of cancer.
He likes waifus too much to be in the same tier as a numale.

Maybe.

Little did Dr. Doom know that no matter how based you are you can't beat the people that write the story.

>Fist said that still functions the same as in the comics.
Wait, really? So Blue is pretty much one of, if not the best option in that jump?

Oh yeah, by the way, Doom is also Iron Man now.

If there are any actual SJWs in this thread I assume they are on the lower end of the crazy idiot side of that nonesense. I can even prove this.

Timmy/his even less intelligent clones are the thread's biggest problems.That wouldn't be possible if we had some real potato level SJWs around.

>replace your blood with boiling construct juice
nigga that's the main appeal of being a Red Lantern.

Literally posting at the exact same time. Hmm... Is this a sign?

This is stupid but I inherently approve of anything that gives Doom more stuff to mess around with.

Monkeys are fun. Marvel is being the opposite of fun right now.

That...actually sounds kinda cool.
...how did they fuck it up. I know they have had to in someway.

That's cool though. He can stay doing that.

Just let him think he's bothering me user.

I want to say "That's fucking retarded". But I'm biased, and my love of DOOM prevents me from accepting how stupid this is.

Fair point.

Not that user, but orbiting a black hole would also look metal as fuck from the outside.
It'd seem normal on the surface, but anyone watching your planet would see it twist and morph as it went around the black hole, due to the warping of spacetime.
Well now I feel justified for every time I've gone outside and flinched from how bright the Sun is.

Also, while the sanest answer is that they'll eventually figure out the math behind the why the Sun is so intense, wouldn't it be sort of fucking awesome if one day a horde of giant space monsters just flew out of the Sun? Like the Sun was just an incubation nest for them?

>innovations
Kek. Also, you're probably thinking of Yorokonde.

Kekistan jump when?

Reminder that Doom skinned the love of his life to sell her soul to demons just so he could get the power to fuck with the F4.

That was retarded. Much like Peter making a deal with actual Satan.

Is liking steven universe really so bad?

Actually don't answer that I already know.

That makes me think of the Xeelee Cycle, where it turns out the ultimate reason for the Xeelee's actions was to prevent that. They failed. But there's a big reveal that the reason that our sun is so bright is because dark matter monsters, the "photino birds", are artificially aging it because they live inside stars (well, the regions of the dark matter medium that are influenced by a star's gravity, anyway) and they want to cause them all to decay into dim dwarf stars ahead of schedule to provide better living conditions. Eventually the photino birds take over the entire baryonic universe and age all stars to darkness, and the only survivors are those who escape through the Xeelee's gateway to new universes. Most of which are kind of shitty, like the hyper-gravity universe. That one sucks.

What, like a generic social media jump?

Sucks for humans I guess

but muh human slavery.

what was the most awkward moment in your chain and why?

Slavery isn't defensible from the slave's point of view no matter what you're doing with them.

No like a jump where certain memes are real and the social media wars are actual wars, "The Kekistani government stands by our amphibian allies regardless of these absurd accusations".

That's real life, user. We're living that right now.

So... Generic Virtual World? It's more "memes are real" than anything approximating a "generic virtual world".

Thanks to some mistakes on my part and a certain drawback all the main characters in the Kamen rider jumps learned about my jumper nature and how I could have easily solved all of their problems without anyone dying. So it made for an awkward and violent birthday party.

The first time I met Diarmuid I threw up on him because I was piss drunk at a party. Which was awkward because I went to Ireland in the first place to woo him.

I salvaged it by demanding to fight him in single combat on the spot when I got sober. I beat him and we hit it off pretty well afterwards/

What are Twileks?
What are House Elves?
What are Elves in general?
What are the Shamoians?
And any other group/individual who quite enjoys the slavery?

Politician jump when? I want to be president!

Yes. Them and every other life form in existence.

Nah, that was the Fish and the Qax who enslaved humans. The Xeelee were mostly apathetic to us, they only got involved with us when we involved ourselves. We're the ones who attacked them, just because we were too scared of what these godlike aliens might do. And then when we started using truly terrifying acausal weapons to fight them, they retreated rather than escalate the conflict. But even then they left behind automated ships to take us to the Ring and bring us to salvation should the Photino Birds win. The Xeelee are just fine, there's no good reason to hate them other than xenophobia.

Metal Wolf Chaos.
Be the best president there ever was.

Those groups don't include humans, user. Those are all species that were created or became fetishists for their own slavery.

Sounds like something you would have to make yourself.

There are a few individual humans who would enjoy it, more if a BDSM enthusiast jumper with the normal (excessive) amount of charisma perks shows up.

House Elves are based off of Brownies, or at least bare insane resemblances to them. That isn't fetishizing their slavery, that is their actual nature. Fish swim, birds fly, Brownies clean.

Eclipse Phase is kind of like that.

a shame no one actually made a 2016 election jump.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM&t=82s

When did Red Skull become a hero?

Don't Brownies get really fucking pissed off if you mistreat them or don't give them food, though? I imagine that treating them like most wizards treated house elves would earn you their wrath real quick.

Yes, and Dobby got really fucking pissed off when he was mistreated.
We don't see any other House Elves besides him outright mistreated. Brainwashed sure, at least in one case, that getting their head lopped off was an honorable thing. And tossed out on their ass in another, but only Dobby was actually abused.

Unfortunately he's just playing the crowd.
The next fucking page is him strapping bomb vests to those people so they can go blow themselves up on minorities.
It's dumb as hell, but then again Marvel is literally gassing their minority stand in so I don't think they really get what is and isn't a good idea.

There's Creature, but he supports your argument in that his response to what he saw as 'abuse' was to actively sabotage his master.

Not exactly, in myth it's hard to actively interact with brownies, and they don't want to interact with you, they also don't need to be feed, they are just more likely to do more work if you give them food as gifts(if it's a payment they hate that and leave), house elves are closer to hobs in some ways though(as you get rid of hobs by giving them clothes). Hobs though are evil little shits if you offend them, brownies just leave.

Either way though house elves are actually better to have than a mythological brownie or hob. Though hobs have healing powers iirc.

Kreature was only outright 'abused' by Sirius, who hated his guts because he was a reminder of his shitty childhood, and yes he did actively sabotage Sirius. He was brainwashed sure, but from what we see/are told it seems he was very well treated by the Blacks, especially Regulus.

Anons, how to I kill Mutant Hitler in Valley of The Lost Dinosaurs if I took the power sealing drawback? A lot of explosives?

Remind me to slap his shit if I end up in a universe where that's canon. I seriously can't see him doing that, but wasn't his whole thing basically 1) wanting Sue Richards, 2) making fun of Reed Richards, and 3) wanting to free his mother from Hell? That's some bullshit right there. And by bullshit I mean shit-tastic characterization.

...Why?

Didn't Doom recently end up in bed with someone else close to Reed recently?

Preferably gun that shoots explosives, but you should take what you can get.
I don't think you're going to be able to do it without crashing something big into him or blowing him up and setting the rest on fire.

Johnny Storm?! But no seriously I have no idea, I stopped following the comics because the writers can't even portray someone with the depth of a puddle in a desert.

>"Fuck you, that's why."-Some guy at Marvel, probably

Hey man. I like Steven Universe. It's a show all about love and understanding and people trying their best despite sucking and then everyone cries and sings about it.
SJWs don't do any of that. I have never heard a SJW sing a song about how beautiful the world is. They're all about hate and tearing things down to feel better about their own shitty lives.

In Steven Universe, any given character's worst enemy is that character themselves.
Marvel conversely has to try to radically rewrite characters to scream profanities so their other characters look better by comparison, and they STILL manage to fuck that up.

So, y'know. Fuck them. Fuck SJWs. They ruin everything. Including the fanbase.
Really says something that none of them give a shit about Marvel.

Just never stop exploding him and attacking in every single way available to you. If you have bombs, use those. If you have knives, use those. If you have allies, use those. If you have enemies, use those. All the resources of the valley from soul burning powder to alien spaceship fleets, use those. Make it bombastic and fun.

Rig the entire valley with explosives.

No. Doctor Doom's thing is being a sociopath. His mother was the only person he genuinely cared for, everyone else is just a prop in his own personal story. Even his hatred of Reed is more because it suits his preferred narrative to have a nemesis to rail against than any real hate. So I can see him killing Valeria for power. What I can't see is him wearing armor made out of her skin, because that's not good for his image. Men defined by their pride and vanity do not wear creepy dead-girlfriend skinsuits.

>His mother was the only person he genuinely cared for,
Lies, he loves his God-daughter. He STARTED OUT only caring for her as a way to spite Richards, but he legitimately cares about her by this point.

The problem is that when someone does something they don't like, they get attention by yelling about it. Marvel is assuming that people who yell about it are also buying comics. They aren't. So they're just alienating their established customer base for absolutely nothing.

Oh. Well. Fuck. I'll just impose a moral framework on him with magic while making an unrelated deal with him then, because fucking Doom needs to stop being a tool. Wasted potential.

No, actually it is Reed that is sleeping with Doom's mother.

Oh, true, I forgot about her, Mostly because Valeria Richards is so boring I barely remember she exists most of the time. Same with Franklin. The Richards children are pretty forgettable.

Doom, like many many MANY characters in comics, waffles. Sometimes he's more likable than Richards, and a legitimately better person
Sometimes he's baby-eatingly evil just to show "look! He's actually the bad guy!".

Different people prefer different interpretations. I like "Egomaniac, who is a massive prick(and still a monster in his own right), but still a good Ruler and a better person than Richards" Doom.

I'm seconding that interpretation.

Yes, Doom is exactly what little Wizard Hitler wanted to be when he grew up.

I think most people prefer that interpretation, actually.

Well, most of the people in /jc/, anyway.

What do you think the Death Eaters' costumes were based on? The only difference is that they're black cloaks and not green.

I prefer "worse person than Richards, but is much better at functioning as a good person than Richards is". They're both awful people, but while Reed is less awful, Doom is less likely to reveal his awfulness. It's because of that sociopathy. Doom's public image is very important to him, so even though he's a bad person he'll still do nominally good things like enrich the lives of Latverians. Reed, on the other hand, doesn't care what anyone thinks about him, so while he's not as bad as Doom, he doesn't put in the effort to hide it.

>a better person than Richards
Not exactly setting the bar too fucking high there, are they?
Reed Richards is useless.
Hydra-tized Captain America is a better person than Richards.

That's fair.

I never said I was setting the bar high.

Where can I find the manga for yojo senki?

Or are those images I saw a few days ago from the LN's?

P R A I S E S H A D I L A Y

How powerful is the Sovereign of sorrow?

But Trump is already one of the easiest people to companion in the chain. That and he comes with powers of Godhood and a Stand

That DOES create some interesting character study. Who is the better person? The man who is more virtuous but still does not feel the need to help others or act decently, or the man who is more of a monster but takes pains to hide it and aids others so that he will appear more human?

The answer is Doom.
The answer is always Doom.

Okay. I. No. I officially have no response for this. Just nothing.

Just none.

>nominally good things like enrich the lives of Latverians
Well that's the thing, the Latverians specifically can be viewed from yet another lens.
He takes care of his people, and ensures they are healthy and happy, not because he's a good person. But because from his point of view, they are HIS they belong to HIM, like property. And one should always take good care of their things.

Right after she revealed herself to Doom as being alive.

Do you want the world destroyed? Because this is how you get Doom to blow the fucking world up.

Goddammit, user. I was repressing that just fine right up until now.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpgLDjLwego
1:06

I'd back Doom's destruction of the world due to this bullshit.

I kind of want to see what Doom would do in Worm, now.

Wonder did there are any readable fanfics about that?

Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed.
Doom might be evil, but Richards is the biggest dickhead in Marvel.
Doom might do a lot of fucked up things, but he's never fucked his nemesis' mom. What the fuck.

Mario's voice actor has incredible range.
Just saying.

I'm not sure that's what you meant to upload, but I approve of it.