I purchased $100K worth of BCH on GDAX- got filled at $6k, and was prohibited from selling at 8.5k and 9k

I purchased $100K worth of BCH on GDAX- got filled at $6k, and was prohibited from selling at 8.5k and 9k.

I've removed the account name from the screenshot, but assure you the purchase, unrealized loss, and soon to be realized loss is very real. Instead of ~140k, I'm now looking at 48k.

It was my hope that Coinbase & GDAX would make users whole and allow gains to be kept, similar to what they did for the ETH flash crash, but seeing the new update, it looks like they are going to pass the buck and shaft users.

I thought I was going to get filled @ 3k something, but wasn't too upset at 6k, considering it was soon in the 8s and 9s. Being prevented from selling is just about the dirtiest move I've ever seen from an exchange, let alone one of Coinbase's size.

I'm considering killing myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/hotlines/
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7kz5ik/i_purchased_100k_worth_of_bch_on_gdax_got_filled/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bcashers take another victim

dont hate the player hate the game

>Relevant ID

oh user, i'm so sorry to hear that. please get help. gamblersanonymous.org/ga/hotlines/

your greed is your downfall. let this be a lesson so this experience isn't a total waste.

reddit memes are dumb

pretty sure coinbase said they are going to invalidate the trades made in that opening moment

I can't even look myself in the mirror, my wife is asking me how it turned out, I can't even speak to her.

You seem surprised by this... Coinbase have literally always locked BTC withdrawls during pumps and dumps for years

Why would you expect it to be different with BCH?

you bought high and sold low
happens to the best of them

unless he came in with 140k cash he knew what he was doing.

Whether this gets resolved or not you're still an idiot. Everyone thinks they'll be fine and won't get burned until they do

I took a mortage on my house to do this, my wife keeps asking me about how it all went. How do I answer her? I might have to do something stupid here...

And another Bcash bagholder was born.

Jesus christ... how many fucking times... DO NOT FUCKING INVEST WHAT YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO LOSE. Greedy fuck

Have you sold yet or no?

>my wife
It's called mom you faggot and nobody gives a shit about your lunch money

Too good to NOT be a LARP.

Yes I have sold, I've been locked in to my home office for a few hours now, my wife has been calling for me but I pretend that I am busy, I don't know how to deal with this.

>sharing his crypto investing decisions with wife
EL IDIOTA

Nice try
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7kz5ik/i_purchased_100k_worth_of_bch_on_gdax_got_filled/