Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1438: Jumper's Creepy Waifu Sex Dimension Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/C0HGhjVT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me, /jc.

Is it wrong to brainwash criminals to feel remorse for their actions?

Sorry for bring up some drama from the last thread, I'll make this quick.
Bancho if you're still around, I owe you an apology.
I was a jerk, sorry.
In my defence, I though I was really transparent.
I thought you were just playing along.
By the time I realised otherwise... well, sorry, I fucked up. Please forgive me.

The Clockwork Orange was a whole book based on this very subject.

It had a happy ending.

Yes, and sometimes it's worse not to. Magnitude is always a relevant consideration.

I have literal Professionally diagnosed mental disabilities that keep me from seeing stuff like that,only in retrospect do I understand and comprehend this!

are you talking about amount of magic or amount of children?

For Amount of magic:
Get a Anodite from Ben 10, they are literally tangible magic.

for amount of children who are also magic:

Entoma Vasilissa Zeta found in overlord,she Can give you many many children anonymous.

brainwash? yes Give mandatory therapy to? no.

There's also bacon cheeseburgers, McDonald's fries, and – look, humanity makes good food, is what I'm saying. Kill them off and what species are left to make new food? The dolphins that use their food as fleshlights before they eat them?

No, countless persons working on it have.

>He can't make them feel regret without resorting to mind control
It's like you don't even have fists

DAILY REMINDER TO REMOVE EBON DRAGON

You where doing pretty well actually. I'd kinda like to see more

In the chain who would I have to waifu for the most magical babies?

Mystra. Make sure to make Elminster watch.

Shub-Niggurath

An elder god. You can even make the cute girls if you take Crawling with Love.

Actually yeah will cover you on both endsto a degree better than Any of the options I presented Will

Yourself, after a few hundred jumps and the right perks.

I tend to go straight for the murder, unless it was a minor crime, in which case I just hand them over to the police.
I feel like pointing out there's a difference between "Waifu" and "Person assisting you with Eugenics."

drawbacks amnesia
location taipei
age 19
Background field agent
faction VCI
skills boot camp, suave, computer wizard, shoot straight, bug sweeping, gunsmith, man of action and refined instinct

items money, random gun cache, pistols, rifle and shotgun, fake papers, safehouse and special vehicle

Oh? Whats the difference? Are there any suggestions that would wish to assist?

>I feel like pointing out there's a difference between "Waifu" and "Person assisting you with Eugenics."

not if you marry well and she gives you a big enough family.

How I can erase Wonder Woman lasso of truth from all DC realities ?

One you have an emotional connection to, and the other has been selected for optimal genetics.
For Suggestions, while I can't point out anybody in particular there are a lot of ways to make your children more magically potent, such as having the Laplace Factor from Mushoku Tensei, Blue Blooded Magic Circuits from Fate/Stay Night, and Heredity from Discworld. And on the subject of Discworld, any children a Wizard has will also be a fairly powerful Wizard, and the eighth child will be a Stupidly Powerful Sourcerer.

Thanks.
I'm a little turned off from it right now.
I might mix it up and go Isidorios or Adorjan later.

>Professionally diagnosed mental disabilities
Oh, I see.
I had no idea about that.

So what perks would I need to be like the GEoM? By that I mean what perks would I need to have the charisma he has, the psychic might and everything else he has, aside from not noticing the Horus Heresy I do not need that.

I find it less morally ambiguous to instead implant the feelings of the victim or their loved ones inside their head.

Tiki from Fire Emblem Awakening is basically a living WMD when it comes to magical power. This is a thing for both the story and the actual game, though the game requires you to 'promote' her again as a manakete so she can start gaining levels, which gives her ridiculous stat increases on par with the future children.

Hey guys, I could use thoughts on this item for Marvel Magic.

Jumpveria (800 CP, discount Drop-In): What? You've never heard of it before? What do you– ...huh. Come to think of it, I haven't either. There's proper documentation for it and there are brief mentions of it in recent history, but it doesn't seem like anyone has ever actually heard of it. The place simply seems to have... shown up one day, filled with people and its own history – much like yourself. How curious.

In any case, – due to either some unexplained series of events or an incredibly unlikely inheritance – you are now the ruler of a small, and somewhat rural but quickly developing, country. Located in a place of your choosing, so long as it is out of the way. Perhaps it's a small slice of Europe or South America. Whatever the case, there is a population in this country, numbering in the hundreds of thousands and all of them admire you greatly and hold great loyalty and patriotism. You wield absolute power and have final say in all matters and so long as you do not blatantly abuse your people, they will continue to hold love for you. The majority culture and belief held by your people is largely up to you, though there will be as much variance as you'd expect. Most of your country is rural, but large population centers are likely fairly developed and luxurious, comparable to most first world cities.

1/2

Is this a claim? If so, looking forward to it.

2/2

This also comes with a bevy of benefits and advantages you'd expect from being the monarch of a country. In addition to the natural resources and manpower you'll have access to, there is no small amount of money you will be able to spend as you wish – though be mindful that spending it too recklessly may be harmful to yout country and people. You will also wield diplomatic immunity in most other countries so, though this can only be pushed so far.

This will follow you in future jumps, appearing as an established country or kingdom, though one without much impact on the history or politics of the world up until that point and likely largely unknown to most.

>our own personal Latveria
Noice.

I can honestly say without sarcasm. I have never seen something for 800 points as balanced price and power wise for a jump !excellent job.

do you think the God origin could get a discount on worthy weapon? it seems a bit much

Dimensional travel/magic and throw them into the Incinerator from Viscera Clean-up. Why?

>I might mix it up and go Isidorios or Adorjan later.
Shut up and take my imaginary money.

Thing that can force me to tell full truth if it just touching me. Yes I will let it go around and for 100% nobody will try to use it on me.

Jumper territories are weird things. Can you please add a caveat about not having to bring it with you into every jump or something? I don't want to be long lost royalty every origin I take. Seems like it would get pretty old.

Very very nice.

If you don't want it then don't take it.

man i'm stoked for this jump!

Best place to grab some anti precog and anti time fuckery perks?

I want it, but I don't always want it, especially if I have plans for a jump. I have power toggles for a reason, but this seems to be an item, and shoving a whole country in my warehouse is actually pretty difficult.

>Wonderwoman lasos jumper
>"Who are you!"

Im a wizard! I graduated from hogwarts!

>The laso compells you to tell the truth!

"Im king of the waddledees!"

>DO NOT RESIST THE LASSO!

"I am the mighty archangel jumper!"

>this thing is broken.

>I have literal Professionally diagnosed mental disabilities that keep me from seeing stuff like that,only in retrospect do I understand and comprehend this!
According to your reasoning regarding to villains, shouldn't you be put down in the most painful way possible?

Blazblue has an "Observer" perk that stabilizes weird time anomalies and stuff via your presence.

Agreed.

Can you please have it be more like a buy item that we can plop down if we want to but dont have to?

Maybe it is not so bad.

What about things like upgrades to the city and such stay through each jump if we wish it?

For anti-precog, Dune. For time fuckery, 2hu or Narnia.

Narnia, KIngdom Hearts, and DMC all have anti-time fuckery perks. Stranger Things, I think, has a good anti-precog perk.

No one other than you cares about Bancho's little feelings.
Guys a freak.

Anyone know if someone's working on an Arcanum jump? I feel like making a jump for it, so I wanna know if it's available. There's no such thing as too much steampunk.
I've asked before ages ago (over a year ago minimum) and it was claimed then, but since there's still no jump...

Also, if anyone has a better name for it, I'd like to hear it. I don't really like "Jumpveria", that's just the best I could come up with.

You can blame/thank Justice for this.

Eeehhh, probably not. Warrior will have a discount on it, though.

Don't see why not.

Thanks.

Me too, actually. Aside from some of the comics I'm choking down, this is actually a pretty fun jump to read up on and make.

... You'll also want to look into Donna Troy's lasso, too.

Cheers.

Thank you, Mr. Jack.

Oh, are you that guy from SB? Yeah, Yorokonde was working on it but he dropped it. Go for it, mate.

Donna troys lasso is the lasso of persuasion. It lets her mind control people.

Also if you tie wonder woman up she loses her powers. Her weakness is literally bondage.

Sure.

No idea what the excuse for no one noticing the giant magitech skyscrapers in Game of Thrones is, though.

Sure thing.

Who would you know that? Are you prephaps SB?

Looking forwards to it user.

Can you have an option to place your other properties within a city/the country?

>I don't really like "Jumpveria", that's just the best I could come up with.

It sounds good for a item name but you can let the jumper change the name on purchase

>Sure.
>No idea what the excuse for no one noticing the giant magitech skyscrapers in Game of Thrones is, though.

Thanks man, can't wait

WHO WANTS SOME BLUE PHYREXIA PERKS

chumpveria.

ME !!!!!!!!

Infallible Metric -100CP Free Progress Engine: Even mistakes are not hated if they are recorded- And you record everything! Blood loss from the operation, the angles at which the body can´t bend further without breaking, the amount of oil you can pump into a human before they dissolve… When you´re operating or researching, you take notice of even the smallest details, and can accurately measure any of the (quantifiable) details. Your reports are thorough, but they might a bit boring to read.

1/4

Surgeon- 200CP Discount Progress Engine: Incisions, amputations, dissections, grafts, brain excisions, xenotransplantation, phyretic implants… You have a steady hand, and a talent for putting together the abominations of flesh and steel your kind is known for. You know how to perform anaesthesia-less surgery without the patient going into shock, and can keep them alive through all of it, or at least quasi-alive, and your “patients” seem to be able to survive the long term effects of the surgery, as long as they survived the surgery itself.

Precision Tools- 200CP Discount Progress Engine: The exarchs, elite of the Core Augur´s creations, managed to create a thoughtfield specifically attuned to the Mirran resistance´s minds, disabling their will. While you might not be as versed in the neuroscience involved, you have found a way to attune your creations to a certain groups of “targets”- ensuring they will not damage your own allies. This also lets you make your own creations useless against you, ensuring they won´t be used to fight you… not for long, anyways.

Jumpacstan, jumpville, united states of jumperica, jumpcinnati, the all consuming void of sadness, jumpkanda, jumprac, jumpran, jumpritish isles, jumpland, jumplandia

Research Matters- 400CP Discount Progreess Engine: The arcane and the divine are no different from the studies of metal and flesh- as the Core Augur researches them to further what he has called the Great Synthesis, so too do you have gained insights into them, and broadened your horizons. You now find it much easier to combine different fields of study, such as necromancy and divine magic, or pyromancy and phyrexian grafts, into a single project to carry out- something like a corpse animated by energy stolen from angels, or a graft that allows for easier use of pyromancy.

How do these look? any commentary on em?
Also what color next, black or green?

Sure, I'll put it in the notes.

Oh yeah, no, you can name it whatever you want.

huehuehue

>the all consuming void of sadness
But user, why would I name it after the way I feel?

Perks are great. And I would love Green next.

>Also, if anyone has a better name for it, I'd like to hear it.
Peoples Democratic Republic of Jumper?

>No idea what the excuse for no one noticing the giant magitech skyscrapers in Game of Thrones is, though.
Remnant of Fallen Valeria

The only good Phyrexian is a Red Phyrexian.

Green would be cool. Also, remind me here because it's been a while. Do they know how Phyrexia started and who Yawmgoth is?

>Fallen Valeria
what did they do to Val?!
I bet it´s all the Fate/ questions.

>Peoples Democratic Republic of Jumper
...Okay, that's pretty good.

No one did anything to her, she just didn't get out of Australia in time.

They have some residual memory through the oil, so they know about Yawgmoth . One of the Black Steel Thanes lives submerged in the fucking thing, so he probably knows a lot more about OG Phyrexia.

Okay, thanks.

I thought he was literally their god.

Nah I want to see it happen. Can't make Jumps for shit though, got the ones that I tried thrown out.

DDAnon?

Jin-Gitaxias thinks he failed because he didn´t think things through
Sheoldred thinks he´s a shit.
they worship Karn as the Father of Machines, not Yawgmoth. But sheoldred things Karn is also a shit.
White phyrexians worship Karn as a god, yes.

Nope just a guy who's tried and failed and can take the heat when the shit hits the fan. I just can't do it well, the times I tried I flopped and the Jumps didn't make it.

Moar Dark Steel plz

But yawgmoth created phyrexia from a dead planeswalkers scraps and a bunch of thran refugees!

What jumps?

Jumpers, what are some honest mistakes or fuck ups that you've done throughout your chains that you could have avoided or prevented?

The writefagging yesterday put me in the mood to do a little myself. So I started a new chain. Any and all criticism on writing/build choices is welcomed.

-

My feet pounded against the ground erratically as I desperately sprinted for shelter. As I ran, I calculated the optimal path to safety, my mind working in overtime- one foot here. No, there. My calculations were interrupted by a jet of flame that barely missed my shoulder. I hissed in pain and kept running.

"Go, go, go! It almost got me!" I mentally screamed to my partner, a Haunter. He nodded quickly and kept floating as fast he could, keeping pace with me. He was invisible, but that little trick was useless against a legendary Pokemon like the one chasing us. Ho-Oh could see him just fine. An ungodly screech pierced the air as another jet of fire blazed toward us.

I turned around slightly to look at Ho-Oh, clutching the rifle in my hands as I ran. I calculated on the fly- wind going 3 miles per hour southwest, me moving at 16 mph north, Ho-Oh moving at 30 mph north... Fuck. I couldn’t take an accurate shot and maintain my speed. This was going to be tight. If we could just get to...

There! Across the clearing, just ahead of us, was the entrance to a cave. Much too small for the giant piece of shit chasing us to fit inside. We’d have to be quick and lucky to avoid getting fried. But it was our only shot. We had to take it. I clutched my rifle a little closer to my chest.

I got in the van

We broke into the clearing, leaves flying in a flurry around us. That was lucky. It gave Ho-Oh less time to aim. As one, we ran towards the cave mouth as gouts of flame burned the landscape around us. I ducked under a particularly accurate Flamethrower, while Haunter bobbed and weaved to avoid the several shots of fire coming his way. Twenty feet… ten feet… five feet… there!

We ducked into the cave just as a pillar of flame erupted behind us. Panting, I quickly turned around and crouched, lifting my tranquilizer gun onto my shoulder and aiming. I’d have to act fast to let us get away. As the massive phoenix made its landing in front of the cave, I fired. The dart hit Ho-Oh in the chest, and it reared back, surprised by the sudden pain. I quickly pumped the gun and fired again as Haunter shot off a particularly nasty Shadow Ball. A little encouragement to stop chasing us. Haunter and I both knew it wouldn’t stop, but it was nice to imagine it just quitting for once. It had been a couple of years since it had started, and it hadn’t given up hunting us for a long time.

Ho-Oh was standing at the cave mouth, still as a stone, darts sticking out of its magnificent plumage. Haunter and I watched it in anticipation as it fought to stay conscious. Then it began to droop. Our hearts soared as it collapsed. Even as it lay in the dirt, it glared at us with burning eyes. I wasn’t a mind reader, but even I could tell what it was thinking. "You will never escape. I will wipe you off the face of the planet. When this is over, you will be dust."

Then it closed its eyes, unconscious.

Haunter wordlessly offered me a high five. I went for it, but my hand went through his, making me fall over. He snickered. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up." I rolled my eyes as I got up, but smiled anyway. We’d made it another day. That was enough for me.

Link to build: pastebin.com/C0HGhjVT

I accidentally caused the Teen Titans to be transformed (temporarily) into children. I was experimenting with age reduction potions, and accidentally gave them to the Titans to drink instead of water like I intended. Had to spend the next couple of days looking after them and trying to figure out a way to turn them back to normal, because their minds had also been reduced to a childish state. Raven became much more shy and quiet while Beast Boy became an even bigger goof, Starfire was far more hyperactive, Robin seemed much more cheery and a lot less serious, while Cyborg was confused/horrified over being half-machine.

I ended up turning them back to normal eventually, and luckily they didn't remember most of it (though they did remember a few tricks I taught their younger selves), but still. I stopped experimenting with those potions after that.

Oh boy...
1)Taking Kyubey as a companion
2)Taking Kyubey to Worm
3)Fighting on train tracks
4)Letting Contessa near Kyubey
5)Meguca extortion ring
6)Artificial Endbringers
7)Spiders whose venom turns people into spiders
8)Letting Kyubey near Taylor
9)Becoming a pseudo-entity (Scion tried to make... Contact)
10)Saying that humans taste better with salt on live television. As a hero.
11)Making my blood gaseous neurotoxin while using blood based attacks without anti - friendly fire
12)Trying to waifu paladins
13)Eating Lolth
14) Mind controlling the Gastrea into doing my bidding
15)Mind controlling the humans into doing my bidding
16)Eldrazi/Tyranid hybrids.

The list goes on and on...

It gets funnier everytime.

>Saying that humans taste better with salt on live television. As a hero.
If its any consolation weve all been there.

/a/ is a magical place

>Reminder that Justice was one of the people laughing in this screencap

>10)Saying that humans taste better with salt on live television. As a hero.
I mean, they're basically pork. You don't want pork without salt, do you?

>the baby rejected her body
>Mom include me in the screenshot!
Kek.

iirc that "artifical endbringer" was made from meguca souls, and was a giant Walpurgisnatch, yes?

Honest Mistakes
+ I thought Nechronica undead might be weak against healing magic. I was very wrong.
+ Core Medals should for no reason be used around Undertale monsters.
+ It is, actually, wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon.
+ Getting Kreiger a real medical education only caused more problems.

True Fuck Ups
+ I told Abridged!Alucard how to watch cartoons on his cell phone.
+ I decided the "Second Worst Parents" drawback couldn't be as bad as it appeared.
+ I kicked Bill Cypher in the nuts and couldn't finish the job. At Jump 8.
+ NEVER MIX TEENAGE PHEROMONES WITH EMPATHIC ABILITIES!

>Becoming a pseudo-entity
...how?

... Yes
That reminds me.
17)Mind controlling Eldritch abominations to do my bidding
17 a) even if I made the Eldritch abomination
17 b) Especially if I made the abomination.
18) Making anything out of tortured souls.
19)Putting the Lord Souls into the Profane Flame.
20)Putting the Lord Souls into the Chaos Flame
21)Putting the Chaos Flame into the Profane Flame
22) Checking firsthand if androids dream of electric sheep.
23)Using magnet powers while wearing armor
24) Not looking up during star showers (meteorites hurt)
25) Trying to eat the First Flame
25)Trying to eat the Chaos Flame
26)Trying to eat the Profane Flame
27)Anything involving the Dark Soul and the abyss
28)Anything involving Resident Evil.