The left guide says she'll take you to where the best deals are

>the left guide says she'll take you to where the best deals are
>the right guide says she'll take you to where the finest wares are

Which guide does your party hire?

I choose the right guide who will lead me to the left guide if you catch my drift.

Both of them, then we have the rogue cuff their wrists together without them noticing.

I detect evil

Sauce

You detect evil among your party.

Here:

SHIT, SORRY, THAT'S MY FAULT. FORGOT TO CHARGE MY AMULET OF ALIGNMENT HIDING TODAY.

We ditch both and find someone who's actually useful.

I assume that I have to pick only one, otherwise this thread would be pointless. I also assume that they are somewhat trustworthy, otherwise I wouldn't be inquiring into their business.

I pick the left guide. Somewhat fine wares are paramount to great deals, so getting the best deals will already secure you some kind of quality goods to a reasonable price.

Buying shit wares for dirt is not amongst "the best deal".

He probably meant it in the "one guides you to cheap stuff in both senses of the word, while the other guides you to high quality but goddamn expensive wares."

Obviously I want to save money, so I look for THE BEST DEALS ANYWHERE

My stinginess dictates I must choose the left.
My penis dictates I must choose the right.

The obvious answer is to clone myself and choose both.

The left.

Finding the finest wares is easy, they'll be advertised and well known. Don't need a loli for that.

Now finding the best deals? That's something you gotta know.

Also because right is clearly a slut.

>Hiring someone to tell me where to spend my money

Which one will lead me to an actual woman who will be the love of my life?

>You're new to this city and would like a guide to help you around town so you can avoid the areas you need to avoid
>The the city is dangerous, gangs don't mess with tourists that have native guides
>It's a city like Ba Sing Se, the guide is complimentary, but for an "extra fee" they'll help you find the places the common person doesn't know about

Plenty of explainations. Take your pick.

> implying I need either of them
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE, KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE BY OFFERING OUR PARTY THE FINEST WARES AT THE BEST DEALS

ARE YOU EVER TROUBLED BY LOLIS? IS YOUR PALADIN TROUBLED BY HAVING TO DETECT EVIL ON EVERY PREPUBESCENT CHILD THAT APPROACHES YOUR PARTY? WELL, WE'VE GOT A SOLUTION FOR YOU!

INTRODUCING, THE LOLI REMOVER! WHAT IS IT? IT REMOVES LOLIS! FRESH LOLIS, OLD LOLIS, WINE LOLIS, FOOD LOLIS, GRASS LOLIS AND EVEN SEMEN LOLIS - ALL OF THESE GONE WITH A SIMPLE APPLICATION OF OUR PATENTED LOLI REMOVER!
IT USES FULLY AUTOMATIC FIREPOWER TO REMOVE LOLIS AT A RATE OF SIX HUNDRED LOLIS PER MINUTE! JUST POINT IT AT YOUR CLOSEST LOLI, PULL THE TRIGGER - AND THE LOLI IS GONE! IT'S THAT EASY!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! CALL RIGHT NOW, AND NOT ONLY WILL YOU GET THIS LOLI REMOVER AT THE LOW LOW PRICE OF 19.95$, YOU WILL ALSO GET SHIPPING FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF ABSOLUTELY FREE! THAT'S RIGHT, FOLKS, IF YOU CALL RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL GET FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR LOLI REMOVER

But, Billy, what if I want more Loli Removers? Can I only get one?

Finest wares of course. And I'll give you a tip if you take us to the finest lolis after that.

Tried looking for it, is it nowhere on the internet?

I wish every house in the world had one.

D-do I roll to seduce?

Roll acrobatics or athletics to resist grapple.

>deals
all day, every day.

More likely they'll rob you or send you to a place where you'll get your kidneys removed, especially if its such a rough place.

>implying we'd go anywhere besides Weeping Orc's wares imporium

It's a trick. They both lead you to the same warehouse where them and their cohorts pin you down and force you to give them headpats. I've seen this scheme many, many times.

They want headpats do they?
Teach them a lesson then. Give them more headpats than they can handle!

Do you atleast get best deals and/or fine wares in the end?

No, there are no wares at all! Not even classic rock CDs.

Craft beer?

Guess ya jus' gotta deal wif' it.

Neither. his is a trap. Neither of them have hard rock CDs or beer.

Get finest deals and sell it as finest wares. This lolis can't even jew.

>This lolis can't even jew

Here is the Boss of the Loli warehouse dungeon. Do you feel lucky?

Both.

>Spend all day wandering about as they waste time arguing where to go first and meander pointlessly because they're trying to lead in opposite directions
>By the time you get there the only things left are awful or too expensive
>But you wasted all your money on paying for two guides anyway

Well done.

Heaven's been a lot louder since he passed on.

I don't want to have sex with either of those children.

Pfft. What are you gay?

Are there any guides that aren't children?

I have to agree user I also don't want to have sex with children

>Loli shit
Fucking dropped.

>Loli shit
Fucking picked up.

Pic Related, because /a/ is a magical place.