Ok Veeky Forums DMs how do you deal with pc's trying to sleep with npc...

ok Veeky Forums DMs how do you deal with pc's trying to sleep with npc, what do you guys do i feel a bit akward but i dont want to pus out like some other DMs and i feel like i want to pull it off with out it being cringe erp shit.

I just play out the flirtation if it makes sense in context, then have a fade to black if it leads to sex.

what are the check thou. do ti tell them too roll a cha check to give dick or should it be more complicated

>Manchild Passive-Aggressive Option:
The only NPC that will sleep with the randy PC is a Succubus. The PC's soul is ripped from their body through their dick. Tell the player to roll up a more reasonable character, or get the fuck out.

>Adult, Mature, Grown-up Option:
Make it clear to your group that you're not comfortable with roleplaying sex scenes, and explain how the problem-player's behaviour is creeping you out. You may find that the rest of the group feel skeeved out by the problem-player's behaviour, and so said player either needs to adjust their behaviour, or leave the group. You may also find that the group is unfazed by the problem-player's behaviour, or even encourages it, in which case the group just isn't for you, and you're better off leaving the group yourself.

No gaming is better than bad gaming.

>what are the check thou
No. The answer is no. You imply that sex happens and then move on to what the other characters are doing in the meantime.

"Fuck off with the trying to fuck NPCs, bud"

Just play up the flirting and events leading up to the bedroom, but don't describe the act in detail much more than "alright, you score".

As a player who made a goal for his bard to bed at least one NPC in every town, that's frankly all I want.

yeah the group are mostly female and aside form another guys thiese filthy fojushis are all on board for Erp. last week one of the girl said her "ara" knight wanted the Npc cleric cause he was a little young. idk wtf they are thinking fml

I don't really mind it much. Recently I had a succubus "make a move" on a male PC who didn't know she was a succubus. He ended up having all of his levels drained from a 30-second kiss as she sucked his soul out through his mouth. Said guy claims to be asexual and gets uncomfortable by sex but I was good about how I RPed it so it wasn't too awkward. Also it was just a kiss.

Another campaign was post-apocalypse where that player severed a bandit-leader woman's spine and paralyzed her, so one of the other characters started taking care of her, pushing her in a wheelchair and not abandoning her. So she started kind of clinging to him and I thought maybe it might go somewhere but it hasn't yet. Sometimes when you get really deep into characters, you can have these neat sort of romances evolve naturally between characters, but it's not awkward because it's almost disconnected completely from who you are. Like the room almost starts to fade away. I've only had it happen when I've been GMing, it's a really nice feeling. I know that sounds weird as fuck, but there were no drugs involved we were just very absorbed and stuff that would feel kinda awkward or gay, really wasn't, it was just like we were the characters or something.

>Make it clear to your group that you're not comfortable with roleplaying sex scenes, and explain how the problem-player's behaviour is creeping you out
How fucking soft are you? Puppy shit?

Just tell him to fuck off to an erpg meet or hit up some internet chat rooms.

> " I want to fuck the fishlady bar tender
> Roll to fuck the fish lady
> chas + prof for bards and nobles
> 17
> You fuck the fish lady, grats

GIVE THEM THE DICK.

Descartes is looking down on you, shaking his head slowly.

>waifuing paralyzed bandit leader who needs a wheelchair
I didn't come here to feel.

I play through it.

I look extremely faggy and my whole group is alpha-males in a very conservative country, so they sleep with people in my campaigns only if they can emotionally handle it. Reverse the tables on players and make constant sex feel hollow and overly physical, with FtB and more dignified descriptions only when they have the emotional connection to NPCs.

Although there is a guy who still fucks everything he sees and for some reason he doesn't feel awkward playing through it, so I don't know what to do with him without alienating the rest of the table.

i dont want to fuck weebs, i have stander. they are low but it's there.

>i don't want to fuck weebs
>post weeb pictures
I mean standards are standards, but still.

I want to marry a cute paralyzed bandit girl!

But it may be the only chance you get to have sex without paying for it.

I'm glad you have stander. Everyone should set stander for themselves like you and aspire to be their best.

Yeah, you should stander for your rights not to have to fuck weebs.

>stander
Is that your stand?

B R U H

And I'll be honest, I've never met a man that has "standards" and is actually successful.

>I've never met a man that has "standards" and is actually successful

You've never met anyone successful, then.

I mean, I'm all for standards but....

As long as none of them are insane (clinically or otherwise), have a pregnancy fetish, have a feeder fetish, into vore, into furry shit, or have STDs or STIs then what does it matter?

Watching anime or reading manga doesn't make you a weeb. Being a weeb makes you a weeb.

virgins alert.

FREE PUSS~ Y U NO WANT?

i know you guys dont get to see females but some of us dont want to just get our dick wet

glad to hear you touched a girl

I just want to meet someone cute that loves me. Where do qts congregate?

Actually, sounding this desperate sounds like more of a virgin alert, to me.

not at hobby stores

if they do they do they are already married to that loser.

Literally never go to hobby stores, user.

nah senpai already lost all my mana, it tragic i can be on my was to ascend to godly hood with you guys.

Like other Anons said.
Just cut to the aftermath like the PC waking up the next day or something.
You could also just say the NPC has no sexual interest in the PC.

>As long as she doesn't have a pregnancy fetish.
The idea of a qt314 weeb girl with a pregnancy fetish shouldn't be as hot to me as it is.

fuck i dont know you're life. for all i know who could be the hobgoblin under my house who been stealing my dildos.

Fair point. No, I just go to work, the gym, stores, and occasionally my friend's houses to shoot the shit and boil crawfish.

Let me tell you something about the man with "standards" vs the go getter

You see, while the guy with "standards" is too busy being a virgin, the go getter is going dutifully honing his social skills.

So when the girl that's "up to standards" comes along, the man with "standards" manages to at best sound generic like every other guy that hits on her and is passed over, most men with "standards" however fold before ever getting that far.

Meanwhile the go getter, who has been grinding his social skills until they are smooth as butter hits on her with the confidence and skill that only experience can provide, after all he understands that a vagina is a vagina and that girl that is "up to standards" is nothing especial.

This is the man that slides into those DMs like a smooth criminal, and next thing you know he is chadding it up at her place.

So you want to be the man with standards, while the rest of us will be the ones getting laid.

Go out more, go to bars, hit up Tinder, your circle is too mall so your pool is small.

Is this even English?

You type like a shithead.

Huh, alright. I guess I could give it a shot.

desu you sound like you are about to do this very half heartedly, and that can lead to failures that sap all your confidence, so you need to ask yourself if you really want this.

Ever since she left me I feel a great void, user. I get that you're supposed to be able to be yourself, and be alone, and all that other dumb, confidence, zen, holistic, psychologically healthy shit, but I just can't stick it out. I can't just be me anymore.

I knew choosing retard as a bonus language would pay off!

It says it's not a virgin and we all are.

Honestly I'm stuck in the same boat as you, I fill my weeks with work and drinks after work with my coworkers, the weekend mornings with my with my WH40K buddies and nights with whatever Tinder date I manage to scrounch up, the debauchery and hedonism certainly helps (until my liver stops working or I get an STD) but it doesn't quite fill the void.

See, I just don't see what the Tinder and STD part is bringing to the table for you. I guess that's why I'm skeptical. Aren't you just killing yourself slow on the inside that way?

The other option is to wallow in my void for someone who no longers thinks about me, I might as well enjoy myself some.

Nah, fuck that bitch, bruh. Not even what I meant. I guess I just can't enjoy hollow shit. I'm probably busted on the inside or something. Too Prude.

Yeah you might be too prude. I'm thinking you want something more meaningful than whatever Tinder normally has available, my advice still is to expand your circle because obviously whatever you looking for isn't there and if that doesn't work, you might just have depression.

That's kinda my plan. I'm on the cusp of possibly moving so I don't want to get too crazy adding shit locally, but I'm hoping I can visit with new people soon. It would be nice. Biggest problem is I'm interested in a bunch of dumb shit (like Veeky Forums,) so there's whole quarantined zones within my mind that I basically just can't touch in public.

Which is fine, I do it at work all the time, but it kinda sucks.

Honestly try not to trap yourself with someone who doesn't let you enjoy your hobbies, I'm not saying to attack her with them, or try to introduce her to the expensive (fuck you GW) world of tabletops but find someone who let's you have your fun, or else she is going to be as draining as your job, as to where you might someone like that, bars near relatively large cons would be your best bet.

and also she must be okay with you doing it, last thing you want is someone who secretly thinks you are manchild.

Also Veeky Forums is not dumb shit, and whoever thinks that shit is not someone you need or want on your life, being an adult is about doing whatever the fuck you want, after all you work, are hygienic human, and pay taxes so you owe yourself some you time.

source?

There's no need for checks. And if the players insist, you can humor them with the usual con/cha throw to see if they are an early shooter and if the girl feels good at all, for comedic purposes.

Have her reject them, like they do in real life. Make them roleplay it out and don't allow them to make any die rolls.

I draw so fast, I don't have time to aim!

Noooo!! Take my child! Please, anything but my dick!

Sorry Senpai, but I am gonna take your dick and keep it locked deep inside of me.

Holy shit, I read that in female voice

I used to have a DM who would take a clearly ooc joke and have my character say it ic even if it made no sense for them to say it. Hell, our smallish (at the time) group had a habit of making sex jokes now and then, but the DM would often insist my character said it. An example
>Play Rakshasa with xenophobic/MUH MASTERRACE views
>At one point, DM goes into detail about how beautiful an elven princess is
>Make clearly ooc joke with rest of group
>"The princess gives you a cold stare"

When a DM tries to insist my character is somehow interested in their npc, I feel awkward and uncomfortable. It's just annoying when you make it clear your character isn't interested, either. I don't know about DM's and I can't speak for other players, but the idea of a sex scene or other non-platonic interactions with an npc feel weird.

Gay.