I'VE LOST 20% OF MY PORTFOLIO OVER THE PAST 2 DAYS SWITCHING BETWEEN CRYPTOS TO TRY AND SURVIVE THIS SHITE

I'VE LOST 20% OF MY PORTFOLIO OVER THE PAST 2 DAYS SWITCHING BETWEEN CRYPTOS TO TRY AND SURVIVE THIS SHITE

FUCKING SOULLESS NECKBEARD WHALE PUMP AND DUMP MANIPULATING SCUM

REGULATE THESE INSECTS NOW

THEY'RE STEALING FROM ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/srFAtER
discord.gg/RknfCHE
discord.gg/debEdWq
discord.gg/FP4jtcz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all you had to do was buy bitbeans and sprout

>tfw my portfolio actually gained 10% in the middle of all this drama

git gud

dont listen to these altcucks, wait for coinbase to stop accumulating and we are back on track with the king 3... umm 4 now

If you just held onto your cryptos you would have made it out fine. Learn to back off when the big bois start trading the volatility

You have buy low and sell high m8

I bet you see the BCH pump and wanna put all your money into BCH just to get dumped on again.
The reality is that now is the time to put it all into BTC and buy stuff like LINK, BAT and SALT.

Yea im pissed off about the scammers as well. They are stealing literally billions of dollars from the network with this insider trading/ PND scams.

Weak handlet.
Sell the rest of your crypto and never look back, you're not made for this world.

>months of opportunity to get on the ARK
>complains about drowning

Should of taken the xvg safe haven

>Learn to back off when the big bois start trading the volatility
this.
become a sniper

>Being too fucking autistic to HODL

Holy fuck OP you are retarded

Choose 1 faggot
>I want a decentralized anonymous cryptocurrency
>Regulate the currency I'm using

>Verge
>safe
wew

This. Either start trading yourself or just go for a walk/watch a movie.

You'll come back and feel better. Then if it's still down, go do something else. Eventually it recovers to within reasonable limits and you'll be fine. Just need to relax.

>tfw I made 7.5% today

shoulda listened t this guy
discord.gg/srFAtER

best few days trading since early summer and newfags want regulation.

I was also red but noticed it was mostly because of the bcash scam. Everything went back to normal after that shit.

I also shorted my eth and btc to bcash and back and made a 20% profit. Not bad, but risky, could have been holding some of those bags people are trying to dump today.

>git gud

they arent doing anything illegal. you cant afford to get piissed off and lose your cool. Its all in the game, they just playing it the best they can.

Mfw I could have been up 100% but I'm down 25% goddamnit

I can pick targets but lack the patience to wait because I pick suboptimal entry points. Ffs. Literally blocking bittrex so I can't sell too early

I lost nothing hodling xlm an icx

If true then that's really sad but you never had your money, you were just holding someone else's money.

Go learn a few basics and come back.

nigga im holding ixc and its bleeding like your mom every month, what you talking bout pajeet

insider trading and 10 billion dollar PND is legal. HAHAAHAHHA whatever bro idc anyways cuz im smart enough to profit off any market. But they are still scamming faggots.

XML hold u say yet it just went from 30 cents to 25 cents lol. either way im hodl at this point.

Log out and drink bleach.

LOL I luckily bought xvg and gained about +20% relative to usd. When btc comes back from the abyss, it will be +40%.

awesome

>he's not holding IOTA

l2signals faggot
discord.gg/RknfCHE

During market turmoil go into Monero - that’s like the #1 rule of crypto

get on a pump N' dump son

discord. gg/YdHQdqv

Nice larp but people like that exist.

I enjoy taking their money

Fuck bch I will never buy that shit ever. AND FUCK YOU TOO

>emotionally attached to his investments

You have a bright future ahead son. Truly a great investor

I don’t trade I hodl

It will crash.

It aint even at ATH right now, perhaps it will reach higher, perhaps it will fail

Be safe when investing in bitcoin cash

i bought rdd 3 days ago and my profits doubled
OP is just a retard

BitBean Monero Verge and Bcash keeping me in the green hell yeah

>It aint even at ATH right now

Look at that green line you retard

Best option would be to follow the herd look at the free signals if you dont know what to do, like these:

discord.gg/debEdWq

discord.gg/FP4jtcz

Same, I'm bleeding out. The only position keeping me in the green overall is BCC (BCH), got really lucky jumping on it early yesterday and accidentally buy double the amount I intended due to some serious miscalculation. Wew.

Don't give retards advice, remember that we are trying to make a living out of their idiocy.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Oh wait I know, most people are fuckin retarded. At 1k profit off ark. Give no fucks if it’s le shitcoin. It made me money and that’s all that matters