Confirmed in SLACK and Telegram

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoninjas.net/2017/12/20/salt-lending-platform-allow-wax-tokens-collateral/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Url?

cryptoninjas.net/2017/12/20/salt-lending-platform-allow-wax-tokens-collateral/

Huge if large.

Stocked up on 50 salty bois, hoping it'll moon once the platform launches

It worth at least holding until then, it's bound to go up back to 12$ or so soon

I have 1100 of these and am eagerly awaiting platform launch but have no idea if this is big news or not. I'v never even heard of WAX and they aren't even on CMC

When will this fucking thing moon. My bags are getting heavy

it can't be longer than two weeks more, they have said repeatedly it is launching in December.

If the platform launches during the dip, expect a trip to Mars. Patience friend

>If the platform launches during the dip, expect a trip to Mars
An alt fire sale during the Salt moon would make my Christmas

why is there no pump from this news?

Cause who gives a shit, who ever heard of WAX?

I think the value comes from the fact it was a recent ICO and you could infer more ICO's will be using this platform to get cash rather than selling their stashes

bch war ? calm down, when bch will find its own correction level and btc also, we will see next wave of altcoins going up like space x

Buy the dip while its not too late faggots.

Fellow salt fags, should i wait till the Bitcoin crash incs again because of bitcoin cash war? Or should i stack some Salt now...

Salt is definitely launching within eleven days and will almost certainly launch before this Friday. I would just wait til platform release and hope Bitcoin and BCH are still fighting.

you should wait till SALT will be released

why you you take attention to btc/bch ? most altcoins are dumped, no better way to buy

I just accumulated a bit more salt

what if i miss the moon trip?
I guess i should be up to date with their current events.

Take a chance if you want but remember BTC is outdated and BCH is a scam. There is no winner except the swingtrader that goes back into better coins after making profit.

What does this do for steem? I have like 2000k steempower, and i just started a powerdown

2000*

wax and steem wooooooow yeah no one gives a shit

>cryptoninjas.net/2017/12/20/salt-lending-platform-allow-wax-tokens-collateral/
From Caleb on salt telegram:
Hello everyone. As always, we appreciate the feedback and opinions. While our marketing strategy might not be what you expected given what other projects have done, I assure you that our strategy is intentional and thought out. We do have active campaigns going on multiple media platforms, but it is much smaller than what other pre-launch projects have going. One reason for this is that customer acquisition isn't our bottleneck- we have over 40k members waiting to get loans. We do, however, have an increased marketing push planned for after the launch and the intial group of borrowers get going. We could rely on marketing to increase our traction, but we'd rather have the product do most of the talking in these early stages.
9:46 pst Caleb telegram (admin)
The reason we have said "Its going to be the 2Xth of December" is because good development is patient development. The biggest mistake that tech projects make is to create arbitrary deadlines and then push to make them, regardless of how completely they've tested the product. It could be ready in days. It could be ready on December 31st at 11:59pm. We're currently testing the tech we've been building this whole time, and the whole point of testing is that you're finding out what isn't working the way you expected it to. Its a mushy process that doesn't vibe with hard dates as well as people often assume. And we are significantly more dedicated to quality product than a marketed date.
10:01 pst telegram Caleb (admin)

>The reason we have said "Its going to be the 2Xth of December"
Did they mean haven't instead of have?

Probably. Works either way you interpret it. They gave us a range but not a solid date.

looks like the marketing is after launch not before. dont expect a grand opening folks

Can somebody buy my bags ? Please ? They are going to launch the platform after christmas, I stupidly thought they were going to do it in early december. Now i'm stuck until the 26 or 27 when i could have made quick bucks on other coins.