Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1439: Fan Wankin It Like ASA Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Man, new threads have been popping up pretty quickly lately, huh?

THE SALT

MUST FLOW

BACK TO THE SALT MINES, PEASANTS.

Your salt mines merely set the foundation of a revolution.

VIVA LE REVOLUCION.

What are some good physical soft-caps that aren't in The Gamer or Elona?

Noblesse.

>overlord, level 100, use any item
>generic western, stealth, steal Saint of Killer's gun, shoot him with it
>SMT, shoot YHVH in the face

Valid?

>GURPs Dungeon Fantasy
How do you hold on to the Nightmantle if it's intangible?

Since you are in Overlord, just grab TGoaLiD.

Gonna need a lot more then just 'stealth' to steal the Saint of Killer's gun off of him. That being said, shooting YHVH in the face with his gun wouldn't do much besides kill Him, and YHVH has been killed before. It's just that he always comes back.

Well, that, and he's also a lot more buff then the God that the Saint of Killers shot. That guy had very little of His divine power left, which was a plot point. SoK shot Him right before He could regain that power. So who knows if it would actually one shot YHVH.

Which perk is that?

A Warrior and His Pride, probably.

One of the Werewolf capstones.

Thanks.

Is there anything else like I Know My Purpose from Fate/ Zero that allows you to objectively assess your own flaws?

Jumpers have no flaws. Trufax.

There's something in Aldnoah Zero for that. I think one of the Martian perks?

1. Strictly speaking, the Saint of Killer's gun isn't magical.

2. "Stealth" doesn't usually work on a man who can shoot through tank armor with pinpoint precision unless you have something like the Word of God as a sucker punch. Unless you have one of the stealthiest stealths in the chain, he'll shoot you before he sees you coming.

3. Instantdeath effects are a dime a dozen in the SMTverse. He has Nulls/Resists/Repels for that sort of thing, else he'd have died a lot easier a longer time ago.

Also as pointed out, Preacher's God is a pansy by cosmic being standards. YHVH doesn't need a chair.

Thanks, user. It's a bit better, actually.

Oh you~

What perks make me a good bartender?

Is there anything you can't find in one of Val's jumps?

An item stipend.

God damn it, that made me laugh more then it should have.

Well, to be fair, for the first one, the perk in question was also from a Val jump.

Fate/Stay Night also has Experience of Ages, and Infernals has Crystal Clarity.

Dragonball AF has Go Further Beyond to do it through forms. GUNNM's Karma Chameleon and Worm's Quantum Evolution/Warp Spasm powers also grant that in a roundabout way.

Been there, done that, presided over the ensuing civil war between my handcrafted empire and the local salt elementals.

Demonic Bartender from Infernals

VA-11 Hall-A has an entire background for bartenders. I think SS13 has one too, but it's been a while

JoJo has Bartender, which packages Joseph-level sleight of hand with it

In Lord of Light, bartending is eligible for Approach of Splendour

And you can make a martial art out of bartending in Ranma 1/2

>can't stealth the Saint
Just be a skeleton, I guess. :^)

>YHVH a lot more buff then the God that the Saint of Killers shot
Thought they made a Big Deal about Saint effortlessly killing God and the Devil.

The big deal was killing the Devil. Killing a weakened God, not so much. If God was on his seat, he wouldn't had been able to touch him.

>"Stealth" doesn't usually work on a man who can shoot through tank armor with pinpoint precision
Has he demonstrated any resistance to time-stop?

Does anyone know if companion properties can be included in the Archipelago from How to Train Your Dragon, or is it only your stuff?

I know you're trying to be cute and annoying at the same time, but I don't get the skeleton thing

>a Big Deal

In-universe, sure. Folklores and all that. Comparing that chump to anything from SMT? The Devil there isn't exactly up to snuff when he can't even re-set his own damn Hell on fire just from one damned soul freezing it up. And it doesn't speak well of this God that even back when he DID have absolute control over everything, he couldn't prevent something able to challenge him from coming into being. Keep in mind-YHVH's being thwarted by the Axiom/Great Will. This guy was conquered by his own creation without any other input.

Timestops don't exist in Preacher, so nobody knows. God spends most of his exile on the run, which means either timestops don't exist there or he can't be timestopped

Are there any perks/magic systems which would by themselves allow you to summon armies? Creatures, people, whatever. It doesn't really matter.

Saint's gun can't affect vampires, aka undead. And I only know of Preacher was on random wank threads.

Now you mention it, that chair seems nice. Would be a shame if someone... borrowed it.

Hero BBS

This is most of my bartender build not sure if everythings in.

The gates of hell warehouse addon bayonetta
Comes fully equipt and allows for portals direct into it across multiverse

Tavern of reveries Exalted Infernals warehouse add on.

Alchohol and Drinks
Divine implement flask/barrel of radegast percy jackson
Flask Rick and Morty
Jiu pot alcohol Journey to the West
Ambrosia of heaven alcohol jtw
Ash meade banner saga
Klatchian cofee discworld
Best Ale in Chicago Dresden
Ogre Killer Yu Yu Hakusho
Seven Thousand, four hundred and seventeen Year Old Tenkau-Shen Ice Wine LoT
Sinful Sommlier Actraiser
Ambrosia Percy Jackson
Exceptional wine SaW
More Alcohol Than Anyone Could Ever Drink harlock
Always on tap pint glass kingsman
Glask of Infinite rum once upon a time
Quality alcohol vampire diaries
Holy water chalice ragnarok online
Red Gush johnny test
Ferromin recipe reccetear
WouldYouCareForMoreMimosa? Incredibles
Solar Coffee exalted dragonblood
Wineceller warehouse mod ghostrider
BTC beverage kit Va-11 Hall-A
Collection of old obscure liqour Va-11 Hall-A
Water of life dragonball
Water dbz
Booze 7 deadly sins
Infinite wine fate zero
Giggle water fantastic beasts

Pt 1 of 3

>Overlord (The Series) can do it. There is a 10th Rank spell that can summon armies of demons per use. There are probably undead, druid and angelic equivalents. If you're a demon and a summoner, you could also fanwank that you have the same skill that the Evil Lords, who can also summon large numbers of (weak) demons at no cost. You could fanwank the same skill for other races.
>Jackie-Chan Adventures have a race of spirits that could summon armies of weird ninjas.
>DC Magic can do it
>You could get a Noble Phantasm for that in Fate.
>Hero BBS as a Demon Lord has a perk do it.
>Soul Eater has a perk for that.
>Okami has a perk for that.
But your best choice is probably to get an ACU (Supreme Commander).

Fluffwise Elder Scrolls wizards can gather armies of daedra.

Senior Lumen Sages can enlist armies of angels from Paradiso, although the exact chain of command's unclear and without letting them know who's boss the Virtues may plot around you

The summoning backgrounds in FF12: Revenant Wings and FF14 are geared for enhancing existing armies you summoned

The Mario RPG from way back lets you create armies out of scrap metal

Video Conduits can create armies of hardlight construct automatons. One of which can even form into a sort of main body.

High ranks in the Summoning skill from the Servant Supplement can do that. Or a Noble Phantasm, for that matter. And the Grail system blueprints in F/SN could be modded to gather an army of Servants with enough prana.

The more powerful psykers can summon daemons-and one of the LoT DLCs has a book to teach you more. Statistically, this has mostly been a bad idea.

One of the Fire Emblems-the one that reminded Nika of the baby dimension-has a gun that lets you summon heroes from alternate dimensions

Devil Survivor 1 has the option to become a candidate for being King of Bel. If you attain this title, spiritual beings you kill get stored in a sort of pocket dimension and can be summoned to help you in battle

Technically any Exalt can summon armies of demons from Malfeas, but Infernals have a particularly close working relationship.

Some of the Sburb classes can do that. A few Hope ones can apparently create angels, while I've been recently made aware Pages of Void /might/ have a connection to eldritch afterlife-creating beings called Horroterrors. They're...really big.

I think Innistrad's magic also involves summoning creatures to some extent? I never did figure out where gameplay ends and lore begins.

And for a given definition of "armies", you can summon Great Ones from Bloodborne.

Food
Infinite Grain mount and blade
Infinite Butter mb
Infinite Beef mb
Infinite Spices mb
Spiced jerky chrono trigger
Endless Waffles Zim
Stonebread recipe warhammer fantasy
Peaches of Immortality
Estus Flask (?) Dark Souls (sunny d for undead)
Barrel of apples spice and wolf
Infinite olive oil Cooking Show
Unlimited supply of Strawberry Sundae devil may cry
Unlimited pizza dmc
Bottomless hunnypot pooh bear
Infinite cheezee pooz Fear
Eggs banjo kazooie
Neverending bowl of Udon kamen rider neo heisei
Infinite Milk Works xiaolin showdown
Shaggy super sandwhich supplies+ scooby doo
Scooby snacks scooby doo (dog treats)
Basket of food travellers gate
Taco bell demo man
Pizza hut demo man
Pawpsicles zootopia cant sell only share
Maximum tomato kirby
Tomato juice (works for vampires in place of blood!) Boktai
Sensu beans dragonball multiverse
Little prince curries flcl
Pasta recipes generic creepypasta
Sugar cubes (good for cannibals and vamps) tokyo ghoul
Cornucopia greek myth
Sweet supply Carnival Ph.
Cheese Magica
Sausage Magica
Honey bee movie

Tableware and kitchen utensils
Melk knives Toriko
Basic cooking utensils to
Mobile kitchen to
Gourmet stick to
Obround Table Chrono Trigger
Over and under stove Cooking show
Hibachi CS
Gas range CS
Spice rack CS
Specialty cookware CS
Advanced cookbooks CS
Level 11 cookbook ragnarok online
Alien cookbook ben 10
Super crock pot reccettear

Pt 3 of 3

Perks
I know just what you need narnia
Demigod of radegast (hospitality and booze god) percy jackson
God of hospitality lords of light
Chatelane kith changeling
Le cordon bleugh cooking show
Southern cookin CS
Creole cooking CS
Asian cooking CS
Mediterranean CS
Medium channeling+ (alchohol) Bayonetta
Various crafting perks may apply
Cooking zen mastery WoW
Cook elona
Best way to the heart Otoyomegatori
Break Bread Otoyomegatori
Time to Mix drinks and change lives Va-11 Hall-A
Theatrics Va-11 Hall-A
Big Bossu Va-11 Hall-A
Demonic Bartender Exalted Infernals
Baking fantastic beasts

Vending machines
Zerg Rush Vending Machine x2 zerg
Infinite soda machine Fear
SDXK56 reccettear
Drinking fountain Cavrnival phantasm

Very useful. Thanks, anons.

Every final fantasy I think.

>Technically any Exalt can summon armies of demons from Malfeas, but Infernals have a particularly close working relationship.
Takes quite a while though, unless you've got a Host-Binding Circle.

Also...
>...but now that you mention it I suppose the castle of frozen Conviction and sculpted Temperance that imprisons one of my Fetiches DOES look vaguely circular, from a distance.
Every time your imprisonment and general poor treatment of your own Fwtich comes up, I'm a little more appalled and amused.

The funny part is that, because of the automatic and unbreakable intimacy you get from it, you still actively WANT to further her goals.

>Also about your inner world-I forgot to mention last time, there's a non-zero chance the Solar and the Devil-Tiger in your head might have a tangible presence in there.
Why's that? Unless you're developing custom charms or something else to do that, it's... not really a thing? Why would they just have a tangible presence there?

>Couldn't say for sure because I'm not Mardukth, but that's what makes sense to me.
You start with 10 charms with every background, though having a background other than Drop-In gives you up to a year of having been Exalted to get used to it.

>IIRC, there's a perk that lets you be descended from a demon and inherit access to their charmset.
>So being a child of Amalion with some manse-related powers and a winsome smile isn't out of the realm of possibility...
Note that you won't get access to a 3rd Circle's unique powers with that perk, just normal Spirit Charms appropriate for them. That's still quite nice though.

>Host-Binding Circle

Is it only just those? Could've sworn there were some artifacts back in the day that accelerated the process, mainly heretical ones to do with Yozi cults.

>Fwtich

THAT LITTLW FWTICH KNOWS WHAT SHE DID. Just because it enforces an obligation to spread happiness and friendship throughout existence doesn't mean I can't dictate the terms on which it happens! Or throw a tantrum and use a bunch of Charms to make sure the vented Limit goes somewhere productive! Some of my best plasma sculptures were made from willfully drowning out her poisonous whispers!

>custom charms

Mostly thinking of those admittedly, but to be fair-in traditional Primordial metaphysiology 3CDs ARE representative incarnations of the opinions, self-images and values Primordials define themselves through. Having the memories of a Solar and a Devil-Tiger is, all things being equal, going to be a big shakeup to most people.

Although I just remembered Red said she's not the 3CD-spawning type, so fair enough.

Any good perks to prevent your equipment and murderbot armies from getting hijacked by third parties?

Also, what was the name of the perk that made that your stuff was always on good condition removing the need of preforming any regular maintenance?

>Is it only just those? Could've sworn there were some artifacts back in the day that accelerated the process, mainly heretical ones to do with Yozi cults.
I don't remember any others... But if there are, I'd be interested.

>Fwtich
Fuck. Spelling fetich on phone is suffering.

>THAT LITTLW FWTICH KNOWS WHAT SHE DID. Just because it enforces an obligation to spread happiness and friendship throughout existence doesn't mean I can't dictate the terms on which it happens! Or throw a tantrum and use a bunch of Charms to make sure the vented Limit goes somewhere productive! Some of my best plasma sculptures were made from willfully drowning out her poisonous whispers!
Give in to your inner Disney Princess. You know you want to.

Also, it's technically not an obligation. It's an intimacy, something you /want/ to do instead of something you're obliged to do.

Heart of the Machine from Warframe upgrades their intellect and teamwork, especially with the capstone booster. Shaper's Authority from Worm enforces loyalty, to prevent social hijacking. The Zenurik option from Devil of the Void also lets you infuse things with pure Void energy, which IIRC interferes with hijacking.

Moulder of Worlds, from Light of Terra?

Bah, not quite what I remembered it to be but I was thinking of the Emerald Thurible

Also, never! I know VERY WELL what I want and how it differs from what's the smart thing to do! You'll never get anywhere in life without separating them!

>Moulder of Worlds, from Light of Terra?

Damn, I really want to jump that, but I don't really have to face 'unkilleable-by-fiat' Chaos Gods and having to carry Cultist-chan around me for the rest of eternity. Or at least for the rest of my chain.

Because I'm a chicken and I'm not going to take a powerless jump that is not a Gauntlet.

> Shaper's Authority from Worm
THat one is from EVO: Search For Eden, though it was also made by Worm_user.

>Bah, not quite what I remembered it to be but I was thinking of the Emerald Thurible
Ah, right. The Thurible is still damn great though.

Disregard that I suck cocks.

...I swore I meant to type EVO. Weird. Too many worms on the mind.

Also you mean daemons right? You, uh. You don't fight Chaos Gods.

If you need a substitute, you could be a "god" and get an Aspect of something like Eternity or Stability or something in Lord of Light. Chap who styled himself after Vishnu built a city with a forcefield projected to let it last unchanged for thousands of years.

Oh, and isn't me. Check IPs, if it's possible. Guy who got the other time for impersonating me's playing silly buggers again.

*who got banned

Not the other guy, I was just shitposting and I thought it was obvious since I literally used the last image you posted.
Sorry.

Oh, alright. My bad.

Don't worry about it, one of these days you'll come up with a good meme.

>In Lord of Light, bartending is eligible for Approach of Splendour

Being a God of Bars/Drink/Wine is also pretty valid - one of the gods' Attributes was an aura of "divine drunkenness" that led those around him into glorious revelry... and orgies.

The only question is, do you kill Mnemon for her numerous horrible crimes... or give her the hugs (and throne) she so sorely needs?

Hug her, back stab her, raise her from death to stab her again and then hug her.

Rather simple ya see?

OC companions instead of the boring canon companion and import, still I give her kudos for at least giving those things instead of forgetting them.

Fate Stay Night has those. Most of her stuff just as the two generic options but at least one has OC stuff.

There is more to bartending than getting people drunk. A bartender also needs to make the client comfortable, know what they want, know when to cut them off, and how to keep a secret. If anything getting drunk is the least important aspect. But maybe Im just a bar snob trying to change lives by drinks.

What charisma perks would help me rule over Remnant in RWBY

Ah, you are right I forgot that, thanks for reminding me, looks like I got a jump to re-read.

>Human King in Seven Deadly Sins
>League of Shadows and Criminal perks in The Dark Knight Triology
>King perks in Fate/Zero

I think it came up last thread but if YJ is around is there a reason the import/creation option in Batman: The Animated Series gets so much more stuff than the OC companion options?

The 100 CP OC companions get two 100 CP perks apiece but for the same price you can get a companion you make from scratch with 600 CP and discounts for their background. Nothing about the Understudy companion can't be recreated much better with perks with the character creation option. You can get quite close to making the upgraded Sidekick option with the character creation option alone but you'd spend 100 CP rather than 400. It just seems a bit borked is all.

Only solutions I can see is removing the creation option from imports (although imports would still be unreasonably better/cheaper than new companions which is a bit backwards) or giving the other options CP as well.

>although imports would still be unreasonably better/cheaper than new companions which is a bit backwards

Usually imports get better stuff than freshly created companions. It's usually assumed that getting a new companion is worth more than an older one getting a bit stronger that they already were.

But the import option is also a character creation option. So you can make a companion with 600 CP by filling in the blanks yourself or take one of the preloaded ones and they get the stuff a freshly created companion would get for free and no CP.

Plus surely that's not right, a new companion is a much harder sell as it takes up one of your precious slots so should presumably give at least as much as an import to be vaguely viable. My main gripe isn't with the imports getting more anyway, it's that the OC companions are blown out of the water by a different sort of OC companion within the same companion section.

How would 8 Bit Theater magic perks boost my KH Magic that functions almost the same albeit with a few exclusive spells to both.

Generic Xianxia has an item called Draught of Unleashed Potential, that you can use and share with others.

I think Generic Xianxia is an SB jump, that has been sort of accepted here, but isn't on the drive, so, whether you find it kosher enought to use...

It is on the drive.

Which is better, a bag of holding from dnd or a spacial ring from xianxia settings?

Xbox LIve Lifetime Membership.

>Religious Waifu Wars
>Envisioning deities from various religions as cute girls
>Show about their daily lives as deities and stuff like moe-ified holy wars and crusades
Someone call anime, we've got out next hit.

Well, I'll be damned, it is.
Sorry, I thought it wasn't..
Thanks.

There was one king in canon, way before the story started, who had to very insistently turn down being king of everything, I think, after he kicked everyone's ass really hard. Like, "single-handedly won a war that had been hopeless up until that point" levels of ass-kicking.

So just be super-swole, and that might be enough.

Well that isnt helpful.

The warehouse portal pretty much obviates their usefulness.

But the Bag of Holding makes for a decent planar rift bomb, so that's something for it.

A Heward's Handy Haversack is still good though, as it brings whatever you needed to your hand.

Well that is the reason I ask, I know the bag of holding is good and can sometimes store living animalsas well as being detonated with a portable hole but a spacial ring has sizes up to a football gield in most xia as well as just needing to think what you want and it appearing in your hand. Plus they can be used to pack up stuff just by waving at it.

I did not know anout the haversack though.

The rings in xia are nice because they do not look like bags of holding.

This is the important part ya see, one has to remember that there are many benefits to each.

Frankly the stop things from going bad is good enough that the rings are superior for me (also depending on the xia it might be rather easy to make them, so I can give them as gifts).

Xianxia spacial's tend to hold more, and while none of them are offered in the jump they are better versions you can probably acquire or make in Xianxia settings.

Portal doesn't actually allow you to simply drop items in and store them, you have to actually place it in and get it out unless you have some set up that does actually do that but thats a hassle compared to the bag or rings. With a bag or Ring you can simply pull out what you want at once. Also more space is more space.

Sup /jc/

What WarFrame did you take or create? I'm planning on either taking Limbo for the rift shenanigans and flexible ZA WARDO, or creating a time-based Frame that rips off as many Stands as possible

Are there any masketta man jumps?

>warframes
All of them. Also make your own with the zanuka stuff and orokin stuff. They are the shit, I am mostly partial to rhino prime, ember prime, and trinity prime though I made mine custom as a rippoff hybrid of rhino and ember prime. Named it balrog.

Literally every jump is a masketta man jump. Our love for masketta man is the only reason jumpchain exists in the first place, and why the final reward is a planeswalker's masketta.

I spent the points to create a limbo/Ember Prime combination, it's pretty good , especially since the damage Ember does from abilities passes through both planes and when you're in the rift you constantly replenish energy and are immune to most Attacks not coming from he rift plane . It worked out pretty great. I used to Use it for dueling before I wound up Absorbing it.

>masketta man

I believe we do have a Batman Nolan verse jump,it should be under imaged

On the subject of Xianxia.

Are there any jumps of that sort in the pipeline for us to look forward to?

have you Ever seen a "immortal hero" Web novel? those things have like 600 chapters It's not easy thing to get into

World Seed is very nearly complete, I think.

Herculeanon will eventually make a Coiling Dragon jump for the thread different from the SB one. I think I remember him saying that he'd split it into two parts, the mortal realm part, comparable to the Yulan Continent and the MC adventures there and then the Higher Realms part, where powerlevels become typical xianxia style crazy.

Those are the only ones I've heard, that I can remember.
Hope that helps.

Yeah, I know how long they are.
But it's hardly the first time we've had someone make a jump out of a property with a lot of material.

Tales of Demons and Gods is Xianxia as well.

I would love a Desolate Era or I Shall Seal The Heavens jump.
Or Emperor's Dominion, or Martial God ASura, or Against the Gods, (gotta get that sweet sky poison pearl), I could go on.
I freaking love xianxia.

Xianxia is an abomination of literature.

Why do you fucks keep crowing for it.

Why does Aionon keep making it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Yeah, it is and it's a fairly good one, I really like the jump for it but I'm asking for any jumps in the pipeline, as in being made.

because the crow is the OPest bird

Power levels :^)

Have you ever read a xianxia novel?

I mean, I'll admit there is a bit of guilty pleasure in reading them, but you seem to really dislike the genre, and I'm wondering if you just got unlucky and encountered one of the really crappy ones.

I've noticed a lot of people here have gotten turned off from even trying them just based on how Xianxia gets discussed here, given that all that's usually brought up is power levels and how everyone is an asshole. It's not great advertisement when that's all people here over and over.

Well, that's a pity. I mean I can see why those things would be discussed, but there's just so much more t the stories than just that.

Have you actually read one yourself, to establish your own opinion or is your dislike just because of how people are treating it in thread?

Either is legitimate, I'm just curious.