Have you even stopped to wonder how crazy and insane the whole crypto bubble is?

Have you even stopped to wonder how crazy and insane the whole crypto bubble is?

>random shitcoins that have no actual use cases or value. this doesn't even matter

>people are just pumping cool futuristic ideas into the market and people are buying the ideas "just in case they work"

>random shitcoin x is up 1000% this morning

>your imaginary assets are so volatile you could lose or gain thousands in a matter of seconds

This is true Wolf of Crypto Street shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/64x4b66inembkkaxk5jkaav6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And i love it all

made 300k$ this year and have no clue how a blockchain works. also never read whitepaper in my life

i just go for eth of country x, chink coins in general and coins with alot of team members

been working good so far

People have been getting rich off idiots for centuries, nobody will actually want to hold for a long time but swing trading it is the way to go

you in ICX?

all in.

I like the dopamine. i dont know what Ill do after the bubble pops though

I absolutely don't understand Einstenium, like mwhat do people expect will come from it?

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Einsteinium proves how stupid people are.

It's a coin that offers absolutely nothing. It's basically just a benefit fund and people have no real reason to buy it.

it was a classic pump and dump. Was all over pajeets telegrams for weeks

Ive posted this before on Veeky Forums. These NEETs are extremely lucky to be posting these kinds of gains. But this shit will come crashing down before 2020. Buy BTC/ETH/LTC/XRP/XMR and you will make it out of this alive.

>pick related name

>Decentralised banking sucks
>Blockchain tech hurts my feelings
>I enjoy rimming the likes of Visa, mastercard

Wonder who is behind this post

It's backed by Science bro! xD

Then buy alts like SALT which has actual use cases and a working product which will be released this month

There's at least one coin that has a real world purpose and value - XRP.

Can't speak for all the others.

kek. didnt notice

Normiebase knows what's up. Nice to see the king currency sit's atop the throne.

In the beginning of the movie Deadpool there is a license plate that reads ETH 338. I bought 33.8 eth at 40 dollars

I can buy everything I need with fiat, and I don't risk losing half my fortune in a week's time due to volatility or market manipulation. Can crypto say the same? Crypto is only relevant as a get rich quick scheme for armchair investors. You can circlejerk about muh technological revolution all day long but that doesn't change the fact that you still check the markets daily to see how much real-world money your coins are worth, in the hopes of dumping them on some bigger idiot and making loads of fiat money.

I am having so much fun, but when this crashes, it's going to hurt.

Regardless, i think will manage to hold on through the bear market

omg

All same with Penny stocks but it hasn't bursted yet

I imagine that this is what everyone on Veeky Forums is doing

Difference between crypto and penny stocks?

Every modern day Jordan Belfort has flocked to this space since they can do what they always do but more efficiently and without legal punishment after the fact.

If you aren't a scammer then you're being scammed.

satoshibox.com/64x4b66inembkkaxk5jkaav6

Take advantage while you can

I stopped doing research and started to pick alts to invest solely on how hard they were FUDed on biz.
Made x30 in a week

The more FUD the more you buy?

little regulation vs zero regulation.
more volatility and more idiots in crypto

yep

>OP - what do you think coin X ?

>shitcoin
>fuck off pajeet shill
>brainlet.jpeg
>why buy X when you have Y?
>pnd
>buy my bags the post

That's when you know it's a moon mission

lol I feel ya nigga this is 100x better than hustlin, I started last week don't even bother anymore.