Why is nobody talking about this fresh new coin that's still below .50c ?

Why is nobody talking about this fresh new coin that's still below .50c ?

This token has a dividend feature and it's own exchange which awaits a massive UI update soon.

It will literally reach Binance level at one point, you have NO reason not to throw a wad on it and let it sit.

fuck off, stop shilling this shitcoin and turn your life around user.

this coin will literally get me a lambo

this desu. stayed pretty solid during the btc dump, almost back up to 30 cents again

I unironically want it spoken about less so the price goes down.

Shilling? You're fucking retarded.

You're missing on easy gains fuck right back to your civicland

oh, btw, don't kill yourself once the new UI with tradingview charts gets released on monday

this one is pretty obvious tho

the crypto market is nothing compared to the gold market (gold has no actual utility value it is all speculation)

meanwhile altcoins actually do have utility value as decentralized ledgers smart contracts and stuff like that can be used for a fuckton of things

yes bitcoin is useless and in a bubble but crypto itself is actually still at ground floor

coss getting to binance levels will be a sure thing as the whole market grows even if it never actually enters the top 10 as an exchange

If Binance reached 5$ pretty sure this will.
Team is working hard.
I've used their exchange and did not have a single problem.

good coin just wait ~

Yup.

20k here, bought in at .25, and am expecting an easy x10.

You people dont realize that shitcoins with no working product have valuations at +1B.

Coss already has a working product and is at

Do you have to keep the coins on the exchange to get the dividends or you can transfer them to a wallet?

You can keep them in MEW, but you have to do some legwork first. They have instructions on the site.

DELET

In 6 days you will see 3 posts per day about COSS here

We came to help

my weekly rev share from last week was juicy. got me all hard I just bought more after blowing my load looking at the chart

every time i try their website its down, keep up the good work fellas.

Same WTF

Literal retards detected
Website works perfectly fine.

ez hold

Very comfy 2018 coin.