Someone please tell me why people think this absolute SHIT DOGE rip off is going to become anything?

someone please tell me why people think this absolute SHIT DOGE rip off is going to become anything?

Is it solely because of McSpaffee's tweet the other day?

mcafee and greed.

Buy now before you regret

Its better than monero. Thats why

>mfw vaporeware
>mfw used to be dogecoin dark

Dodge coin with Tor. Still shows transactions.
Lel

You fucking stupid shithead. I hope you are heavily invested in this coin. You deserve to hold your heavy bags.

There is no better privacy coin than Monero. When there will be one, I'll be the first to invest in it.

It has been one of the more stable growing coins in the alt coin world. The fact that it mooned doesn't make it worth less

Only bought it because daddy McAfee told me to. No idea what it does. I'm up 139%.

Invest now in Verge if you want the privacy coin of the future

Doesn't matter, it was and still is cheap as fuck you literally could throw 100$ in and x10 your money in a few months

$100 XVG investor reporting in.

Forgot pic.

jesus fucking christ

I had 680000 of these in may. Sold for a $200 loss in june. Cant believe it! LOL

yup solely because of Mcafee.
Anyone doing a little bit of research would see how shit the coin and the devs are.

Wraith before year end will make it a competitor to monero and the once it is released normies will carry us to the moon

Wraith's been coming 'soon' for the last three months

Better than junk like Monero. Pretty simple.

i can explain for you OP

-75% of entire supply is owned by handful of wallets. how do i know that? cause dogecoin dark has a rich list. >muh privacy coin

-126 million was just stolen from coin pouch only a few weeks ago and now this coin, with limited available supply, is blowing through the roof and getting shilled by pyschopaths like mcaffee inspite of having no develooments for months and wraith being endlessly delayed

>pure coincidence

im just assuming mcaffe was in on the hack and they are 10x

A 90 btc sellwall just went down at 800 sat. Could go as high as 1k sat today.