Hey anons what is the most op class or ability i can pick...

Hey anons what is the most op class or ability i can pick. My dm has made a self insert that can get like 25 addition HP per rest and he's abusing this OP ass character to make sure we can only do what he wants without just smiting us. What are some crazy stuff can i do or class abilities i can learn that could make my character OP so i can do what i want without the DM using mary sue NPC's to police me when im not even doing anything bad

user's of ancient i know you have crazy abilities that can help me. These NPC's are assholes for no reason and i'd really like to btfo them

Are playing d&d 5e? You dont give us much to go on. What class and level are you if you are playing 5e, or whatever else.

I am an untethered which mean i can pick anything and am a saiyan in 5e.

The blood angel is the mary sue npc with fucking 300 health at level 4 and its annoying. He has alot of power and honestly its annoying cause the DM just uses him to humiliate players.

Haven't played all that much myself, I lurk mostly, but almost all (successful) stories of dealing with DMPCs like that is to just play along for a while, slowly building up to something that will either fuck up the campaign royally or them specifically. Or just get out now while you can, honestly your DM seems like a shit

just do what the blood angel says then? The dude has a super intelligent hell hound and all these crazy abilities and honestly its stupid

Dont come here again.

what did i do wrong? im new to d and d and want to improve

I've got a good ability you can choose. It's available to all classes and races and has no prerequisites. It's called, Talk to Human. Basically, at any time and at will, you can talk to any number of target humans about anything. In this case, you talk to your target [DM] about [his stupid OP DMPC]. You explain to him that you don't like what he's doing, you feel [INSERT ADJECTIVE HERE], and you would appreciate it if he [INSERT SOLUTION].

This ability lasts for as long as you and target humans can hold a conversation.

should i just leave then cause i asked him and he wants him to be OP. Should i just drop out of it?

Aye, might as well get out while you can boyo.

theres no way i can just turn the tables on him. come on Veeky Forums with how long you have been around you guys must have come upon some crazy shit.

Not worth it for you. Besides, the DM can always shoot you down with rule 0. You're fucked kiddo, just drop out while you still are friends (assuming you're friends). It's just not worth the trouble to fight this kinda shit. Tell him it is bullshit and you're leaving because of it. He'll figure it out eventually (probably).

Look, man, what you're asking for is dangerous. It's a dark path you want to tread that leads to ruined friendships, broken game groups, assault charges and restraining orders.

You have two other choices: either turn the other cheek and try to have fun, or politely and courteously leave. Consider these before becoming That Guy and potentially ruining a game for yourself, the DM and the other players.

what could possibly even be that crazy to destroy friendships. What terrible thing have you fa/tg/uys
discovered?

Muscle Wizards.

casting fist?

DM has a DMPC. Mary Sue out the ass.
>Really fast
>Really Really fast
>Sprant after a moving train and uncoupled the cars for us when we did a train robbery.
>Bascilly does everything my character should be doing but 100 times better and with 0 room for error
>Everyone tries to hit him. Austitically lunging at random. Firing off guns in a pressurized enviroment. He's to fast.
>One PC gets the ability to essentially switch around events, as in a bullet is shot, then he pulls out the gun and pulls the trigger.
>Calls this the Deadline
>Tries to Deadline the DMPC
>He's so fast that he dodged the bullet
>From point blank range
>By feeling the pressure of it against his skin and then moving.
>So the bullet touched him, but before it could penetrate his skin he realized what was happening from the pressure and the moved his body to dodge it.

Casting fist, at the ground, strike the earth indeed.

The best choice you've got in terms of base game is moon druid. Doesn't require any fancy build or anything like that, it just plain and simple has the most hp and early combat on top of good skills and full casting. Aside from that you can't really compete with a homebrew and, above all, you can't compete with the dm. If he wants to sit around playing his own game his own way you should just leave. No good can come from playing with somebody who sets rules he doesn't follow.

>300 health at level 4

If your DM is going this far then there is likely nothing you can do, its not a matter of coming up with some super combo or OP character, hes probably just going to pull out some random bullshit to counter anything you would try anyway

Just tell him you don't want to play in a game with this kind of crap going on and leave, its that easy

Level four White Necromancer.

Find a graveyard or summon a demon infestation to gain corpses to raise.

Have a massive neutral/your alignment undead army as a result of the white necromancy power.

Slight warning, if the intelligent undead under your command feel disrespected by your actions you take a -10 diplomacy check when you interact with them.

Being a muderhobo is encouraged, just don't kill the people needed to create the undead army personally.
Use victims and civilians instead.

would the sheer numbers just overwhelm him i've fought a zombie or two they seem pretty easy to smash in

Yes.
Remember, intelligent undead are also an option.
Vampires, Liches, Ghouls and the like.

Have you tried talking with your dm?

pretend he doesnt exist
ignore everything he does and never acknowledge him
always compliment your other teammates on their stuff but never dmpc

A GM with a dmpc like that probably won't let him die even if you break the game wide open.

You should just drop. You literally cannot beat a GM within-game, due to the whole "he's the GM" thing. You can of course try talking to him like a rational individual and calmly explain that players don't like being overshadowed or railroaded, but if he's doing this, there's a fair chance that won't work. You certainly cannot "show him up" by making a broken character, though. I'd recommend talking, dropping, or one then the other.

If Talk to Human and Leave Table aren't effective, there is one option. It's difficult to pull off, and even if done right the best you can hope for is to leave the campaign in a smouldering ruin. There is no winning with this tactic, there is only scorched earth.

It's called "No."

When the OP DM self-insert character threatens you with destruction if you don't do what they want, say "No." When the DM rolls his bucket of dice and describes in loving detail how your character dies, simply say "No." Refuse to accept the DM's version of events. Attempt to continue playing instead of capitulating to making a new character. If the DM refuses to acknowledge you, seek acknowledgement from your fellow players.

One of two things will happen. Either the DM will acquiesce with your refusal to accept his reality and the game will continue, or the DM will demand your ejection from the game. If the former, the framework of the game has been shattered; the DM has shown that he will back down if offered resistance, and thus your characters will never be placed in real danger ever again for fear of rebellion. If the latter, what happens next depends on the DM's mental state, and whether your fellow players will back you up - for instance, if the DM puts his foot down and refuses to continue to run the game, take control yourself and DM for the other players at the table. If your DM is particularly unhinged, you might get things thrown at you and/or the police called.

I do not recommend that you do this, but neither can I stop you if you so choose.