HOLY SHIT, Who else here is in the live AMA with Brendan Eich rn? Can’t post link on mobile...

HOLY SHIT, Who else here is in the live AMA with Brendan Eich rn? Can’t post link on mobile, but someone please link it. THIS IS HUGE!

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.rocket.chat/channel/ama-questions
mobile.twitter.com/brendaneich/status/894747143449083905
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that why it's freefalling right now?

Apple partnership, Top 3 NYC media outlets partnership, coinbase partnership.

basicattentiontoken.rocket.chat/channel/ama-questions

link you fag

No this is bat.

bat is fucking crap

sold out at 2170 couple days ago, this rise hasn't even hit that

The ride hasnt begun yet.

I'm not even going to bother checking your sources. I'll take your word for it and go all-in with my $10. Let's go boys.

All in $500

I've been hodling this for 6 months with virtually zero gains, I'm just too lazy to transfer it out

kek

I rode the 6k sat high all the way down like a dumbass ;_;
Hopefully we'll see a moon soon

Get in Bois!

LUKE MULKS JUST CONFIRMED BAT WILL BE ON COINBASE Q1 2018

Fuck off

bullshit.... pic or it didn't happen

I posted a link to the chat. people can see your lies asshat.

Can you still get 30 bat for trying that useless browser?

Proof Pajeet . I m not holding those bag of yours otherwise.

Comfy as fk with bzc

bullshit, every shit coin claims to have these "partnerships". no one with a decent understanding of the internet marketing landscape would think incentivizing people in any way to view ads is a good idea. unless you want shit indian tier traffic. this whole project makes no sense

he posted that before the Ama even started answering questions. creating to create fomo for no reason.

2120 and still going up. The AMA is... erm, holy shit.

>Top 3 NYC media outlets
>Hey guys we have the dying fake news industry with us pls buy
Huge red flag

Yea, OP is a dipshit pajeet but the AMA is good.

it's rising, get in now and sell the news

This retard literally caused the momentary surge in price, otherwise the AMA is just meh

Pls post relevant/important answers.

Kek this

mobile.twitter.com/brendaneich/status/894747143449083905

Literally scroll up in the ama thread, he said that was the extent at the time and q1 they have new plans

Nope. ended. Browser actually gaining superioirty to FF

I just doubled my money on BAT from 2 weeks ago. Stay poor. The designer of firefox is behind it, not some 20 year old schlubs that are playing with daddy's money in grad school.

45 KB PNG
Why haven't you bought bat yet?

BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.

BAT is an Ethereum ERC20 token, which means you can use common hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano, MyEtherWallet, etc.

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”

One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nandwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.

$BAT was recently added to a spate of exchanges, including big Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi.

You will be able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.

Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more. It has also been promoted by Ubuntu Linux (on their FB page with 1.3m followers) and Rocket.Chat (on their official blog).

BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.

Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers. Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed. Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.

Over 1000 websites and over 600 YouTubers have been confirmed as verified publishers with the Brave Payments program—and counting. This includes big channels like Phil deFranco who has 6 million subscribers. (You can still tip/donate to your favorite sites/creators even if they aren’t yet verified since the $BAT will be held in a wallet for them to claim.)

The Brave web browser has over 1 million active monthly users. On the Android store alone, Brave has 1-5 million downloads. Brave is available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux).

Other notable figures on the development team include Yan Zhu (Forbes top 30 under 30, Tor Project, W3C, EFF), Marshall Rose (inventor of SNMP, Internet Engineering Task Force) as well as many others who’ve worked on major projects. (Look at team on website.)

The Brave browser has one-click support for Ethereum dApps with Metamask. Brave is officially listed on Metamask’s website alongside Google Chrome.

You will be able to purchase $BAT with your credit or debit card directly through the built-in BAT wallet in Brave. This is a first priority for the team.

And more...

BAT officially partnered with privacy search engine DuckDuckGo, and they recently revealed more details on their relationship.

Brendan Eich said in a tweet yesterday that he heard Mozilla was potentially interested in natively integrated BAT. twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024

The supply of BAT is fixed and limited. No new BAT will ever be mined or created. Total supply is capped, like Bitcoin.

Monthly reminder BAT is literally one of maybe 50 coins with legit backing and founders.

>creator of Netscape
>creator of Java
>java acquired by CISCO
>FOUNDER OF MOZILLA
>Not buying one of the most under valued coins of 2017, 2018.

End of 2018 will be HUGE for BAT. Watch. Screen cap. I'll be bAck

>Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017
OK you're right, I didn't see that. But what's with the Coinbase statement from Luke. I don't see that anywhere.

kek. coin x on coinbase is the newest meme

easy 3x soon

ahhh sheiiiiit look at them candlez

I love BAT but I'm not touching that again until they're further in development

pumping to 3k sats
join you cuck

hes not the creator of java you faggots. he's the creator of javascript which is an entirely unrelated product from java. thats probably not a bad thing though. java sucks.

THOSE CANDLES

I didnt even say anything bout java yo. just here for the green candles

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP DON'T MAKE THE PRICE GO UP BEFORE MY BTC ARRIVES AT BINANCE

I know I didn't mean to reply to you, I got wrapped up in the heat of the moment. Sorry user.

Those buy walls

Publishers are set to receive first payments tomorrow, will that not cause a drop?

Comfy af

“We have good relations with apple, so stay tuned” - Brendan Eich

BAT always dips when they announce good news... fucking defies all logic. It's not even a dip after a quick pump... it just goes down

Reminds me of eth

Lambo confirmed xD

GOD BLESS THE BATMAN

jesus the volume is so lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it's crazy bad.

So if I download iTunes, read and accept the terms of use, does that mean I have a partnership with Apple too?

Because it needs to be cheap.

You missed out the part where the Rothschild's bow before BAT.

and why the fuck didn't you mention sliced bread again hmm? You were sooo fucking excited about sliced bread yesterday, come on, say it. When I get rich off BAT I'm gonna dump a mound of sliced bread in fucking Haiti just to spite you

sliced bread?

I only mentioned it once, I saw someone else mention it last night which was pretty funny. All in all its pretty fun having put euphoria aside and having a bit of banter. That and the people of Haiti need bread so that will be a very kind thing for you to do.

I was telling this other user in a previous BAT thread yesterday to not take the shill threads and copypastas too seriously because they all go on about how Eich is some tech god guru who made everything including sliced bread. It was just a passing comment and telling someone to be wary of euphoria with this coin and this guy goes bananas.

It's true user, we will get the people of haiti sliced bread with our BAT gains, and the rothschilds will continue to bow

Haha. Okay. Thanks. I saw gone say, too many memes created every day.

he says exactly nothing here nigger

>thinks java is the same as javascript

get back to your support job pajeet