Drawthread: We're All Beggars Edition

Previous: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Requesting this warlock shooting a ridiculously irresponsible amount of lightning from a handheld crystal

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Anchor post.

I sure hope my drawfriend is still there

Gif similiar or copied from pic related, but with Sanguinius on the left and Horus on the right, please.

Praise Slaanesh.

Grand
Migrating request:
Requesting my dhampir, He hides a lot of himself so he wears a bandana, a big hat and a big inverness cape that's closed at the front, all black or brown. His boots are just cuffed leather boots, probably won't be seen under the cloak. He's got fucked up red eyes and mousy brown hair. His arcane focus is a little jewelled necklace that he wraps around his wrist. His staff is a black staff with a little red bauble at the top. He's half-human half-vamp and he's also 5"10', pale skin, and his hair is shoulder length. He's also pretty lean, but you can't really tell under the cloak and he's got pointy fingernails too.

Reposting request with changes
Requesting a Minotaur Spell-sword for my D&D campaign

Requesting a Tilean mercenary who fell to Slaanesh and became a Chaos Warrior.

Starting on the left, the warrior still wears an armet in his Chaos-warped armor like pictured, but with a golden-painted visor and a pair of giant horns sprouting from his skull and through his helmet, making it nigh impossible to remove the helm.

On the right right, his old white armor mutated and turned into chaos armor, so if the artist could at their discretion "chaos-ify" white armor into chaos war plate that would be appreciated. From the pauldrons of his armor hangs vines of rose-thorns like the fabric pictured.

The Tilean uses a two-handed very thinly tapered spadone, also decorated with rose thorns.

New thread new eggs

Requesting three dragon eggs sitting next to another, a Brass, a Silver and a Copper, all about the same size, maybe the silver being a bit bigger.

The eggs are usually about the size to barely fit a large cauldron if that says anything. They look about how you would expect from metallic dragon eggs, but it was not specified, so its mostely up to the artist.
Only thing of notice is that the silver egg has a small crudely drawn smiley face on it

We had a run in with the deck of many things and a zombie dragon last session, and the gods of luck really smiled on us (me in particular), so i wanted something for the group to remember this day by.

A large dragon skull looming over them could be cool though, but not a must.

Requesting a female imperial guard (warhammer 40k) medic wearing flak armour (reference in centre), adding either a red cross or the prime helix on her shoulder pad. No helmet, with a blonde ponytail.

She should be sitting on a rock (or chunk of rubble) bleeding profusely from her leg stumps which have been blown off at the thigh.

Her facial expression should be a blank/horrified stare at the remains of her twin sister (also an IG medic) who took the brunt of the artillery shell. The twin should be little more than a limbless torso, preferably quite mangled, lying on the ground in front of the legless medic. Large portions of missing face/head would add to the horror factor, but I leave that to the artist.

Thanks in advance.

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander, sans suitcase
If you could incorporate a grey robe of the archmagi into the character design, either it be the coat but dyed blue or as part of the shirt or waistcoat, that would be great, he just found one

Migration~
Requesting a 'peasant' wizard female.
>outfit like leftmost related
>hair and skin tone like top middle related, except hair is black
>shrugging with head tilt pose like bottom middle related
>resting bitchface like middlemost related
>left hand black and wisping shadow like bottom right related
>small black and white snek with viper-shaped head like top right related wrapped around right forearm

Requesting a Judge for Dark Heresy.
He is a pompous Terran noble who bought a commission into the Arbitrators.
He is effectively Prince George from Blackadder, with a powdered wig that trails down to the small of his back.
He wears the armour pictured (without helmet or those weapons) along with the greatcoat, with lacey sleeves and jabot.

It would be great if he could be in some suitably regal pose, either holding a goblet of wine or wielding is bold pistols in a dramatic fashion.

Thanks!

Migration time.
I just want this dragonborn with a coin bag attached to his belt and without a chibi-look.
Thanks.

Requesting small dragon familiar composed of animated flowers and vines

/r/ing my Orc barbarian.

/r/ing a female Techpriest. She is adorned in a baggy red sweater with the Adeptus Mechanicus icon emblazoned upon it, the oversized hood hiding her scarred, burnt face. The top of her head has been replaced with a solid plate of metal that hides her lack of eyes. Her skin is studded with electoo sensors that allow her to detect even the slightest vibration. Three mechadendrites, one adorned with sensors and optics, another holding a injectors and a chain scalpel, and a third with a heavy grasping claw, sprout from her shoulders. She carries a staff tipped with the cog-and-skull Mechanicus icon - a gift from her mentor - as well as a small revolver. Thank you.

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting dressed as Ziggy Stardust-era David Bowie while doing the same pose as the picture in the right, or any other suitably flamboyant pose.

Cheers, and keep up the good work, drawfriends.

I want to see this bastard rusted and scorched
chasing some terrified Blood Pact or Tau Pathfinders. Maybe smashing its way through a building. A ruined city would be the most likely back drop.

Sweet, my first request is an op image

Matt Berry as a 40k priest!

Reposting

I'd like some character art for my Werewolf: The Forsaken character, if possible.

He's a (sort of) reformed gang member with chocolate-brown hair, very bright blue eyes, and a resting expression halfway between smug and focused.

His skin is pretty fair, and he looks like he's in his early 20s (because he still is, the puppy hasn't aged much yet).

I'd like him to be posed standing up holding his pistol and bladed/spiked knuckles (the smith kind of went full Blood Talon on the design), both of which are included in the reference.

He's often found in clothes as pictured, but those clothes could be made out of anything so long as the coat's long enough to conceal a gun.

If anyone has read this far, thanks for your time.

Hello Veeky Forums! My request has been edited so it's hopefully a lot easier to draw, and a lot less confining.

I'm requesting either just plain line-art that can be colored in, or, if you're feeling generous, full character art?

Appearance-wise, she just has the suit of ODST armor in the reference image with the boots shown below, since the main reference kinda skipped drawing them. Her weapons are the pistol and knife that are referenced. On the side of her helmet is a medical Caduceus.

With her face, I left it with the cartoon-y reference because someone said they liked how they could have a lot of artistic freedom with it. She has brown eyes and hair, along with freckles though.

For the pose, that was more just a suggestion. I'm pretty much good with any pose as long as it doesn't look like she's in the middle of active combat, and that she has her helmet off, with the Caduceus visible.

Also, because someone had said they liked a personality reference as well, I'm including that too. Her name is Paige Sierra, and she is an URF rebel (imagine terroristic revolutionaries) who is going through a war with good, but misguided intentions, on account of the death of the majority of her planet's population that she sees as the fault of the current government. Despite being an active combatant, she has a strict no-killing policy against other humans, and will only shoot to incapacitate.

I'm really sorry if the previous reference was hard to follow along with, and I hope that this one is a lot better. Thanks to the Anons that helped with this!

Migrating my request from the last thread. Once again, my request is specified in the attached image.

I'd like to get a different take on this symbol for a mtg game I am in.
I read in the art book that some rebels on Kaladesh have taken the Leaking Spire image and personalized it. My character is a rebel and I think he's flashy enough to make his own.

I'd like it if the spire part is made up a metallic color, something like gold or bronze. Really any color except the grey/dull metals. The Aether is an ugly color.
Like an unholy sea-green/olive-y/teal mixture with a spray-paint like texture.
Somewhere incorporated into the symbol I'd like a mouth.
Maybe it's just floating there smiling, maybe it's leaking smoke-like Aether between clenched teeth? Maybe it's just open and spewing out water-like Aether? It's supposed to be kind of creepy.

Requesting my Lizardfolk/Argonian Monk. Male, green scales. He's inspired by Polynesian wayfinders, and the trickster hero "Maui" from Polynesian mythology. His outfit looks something somewhat like the Barbarian armor from Breath of the Wild, which I included in the reference photograph. Outside of that, he would have a leather cloak and backpack, and oar (he uses an oar/paddle as a weapon) with a design similar to the weapons in the reference picture, and a kukri made of whalebone. Some sort of use of hawaiian tribal tattoos would be nice, but it isn't a big deal if they aren't included. He has a necklace with a dragon talon on it wrapped around his left wrist, over the leather wraps. I'd also like it if he could be playing a ukulele, super important point.

Thank you whoever it is if you do draw my character, I will be forever grateful.

Gimgar has medium brown hair and a long beard that is tucked into his brown leather belt he wears
He wears full chainmail and has a black tunic over it with a blue crest of Erathis on the front
His eyes are a sharp green and his skin is pale
He wears brown leather boots
Round and red nose
His warhammer looks historically accurate. Thin with a spike on the back side. He wields it with two hands.

If anyone would do this that would be awesome and I appreciate you doing this with nothing in return.

Also he's a dwarf. That's really important

this is a bit of a weird request but im looking for someone to make a landscape for my setting

the middle needs to have a formation similar to the top left of the picture I dont know what its called
at the feet of the formation there should be a small geyser shooting water
below that two hot spring pools, like the picture on the bottom left, with the dragon from the top right drinking out of it
and behind the formation there should be a forest in the distance

sorry for being a bit specific and poorly described
and thanks in advanced for any one of you who wants to do it

Anchoring

repost

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

Requesting my alchemist character for an upcoming DnD campaign.

He's basically the gentleman on the right in terms of body construction, but with the hood down and the younger man to the right's face and hairstyle minus the eyescar and stupid ponytail. On his chest is the scale-style armour in the centre, on his left hip is an alchemical satchel like the bottom left. The final detail is that he needs to have some form of crossbow slung over his shoulder.

I'm not looking for any particular pose, but if you want to add some particular flair to his actions, I'm more than down.

Would any draw friend be willing to take a crack at drawing my warlock halfelf? Pose is entirely your call, he has a red imp familiar that wears a black obsidian helmet made to look like a dragon skull. Hope this seems interesting enough. His armor was meant to look like the fallen knight armor from dark souls 3.

lines for:
I'm not going to do anything more with this.

Can I request this without transparency?

no problem

Done.

not even the OR, but that is bad form, m8.

top kek

So how long's this request been here? Enough to make it almost into a meme but I'm new to the drawthreads.

Just a few months. Bogroll usually does take his time with colored things, thought sometimes he takes too long and ends up losing interest.
I can only assume real life gets in the way.

The meme isn't the character but rather bog roll's tendency to take an age to deliver on something and that's only if he doesn't quit right at the end (again).

Not the OR, but you could at least finish the violin, m8.

are you stupid

I was going to finish it, but the character started reminding me of Drizzt and I couldn't bring myself to work on it anymore.

F

k. I tried.
F
F
F

You may rest easy now.

I cannot rest until I recieve my gif. MS Paint does not allow me to make those.

24 Bump request for my dwarf cleric from last thread.

I'm not the OR, but does this make it easier to finish? I'd even paste the head back on later so you don't have to.

Brilliant.

Requesting for some boots that I randomly found lying around to be colored in.

which how to draw manga book is this from

kek'd

Could someone recolor this elf as a drow? Thanks in advance.

Done

Put it through a negative filter and you're done

This is all I wanted! Thank you friend!

OR again, it just dawned on me how well you picked up on the details of my sketch despite it's roughness. You're clearly a pretty observant dude. Thanks again!

Obviously, user.

Requesting a blindfolded human monk telling a goblin chieften "We kill goblins"

Requesting my Rogue, Elle.
>Middle-aged woman
>Light skin, dark hair with a little grey
>Slight signs of aging
>Pleasant smile and demeanor
>Is a maid
>Arguably such a good maid that her skillset is effectively that of a human with levels in rogue
>Able to move silently around the mansions she's worked at
>Bluff and Sense Motive for dealing with vistors the master doesn't want to deal with and other social trickeries
>Lockpicking from years of helping young masters get into their houses/rooms after losing their keys somewhere
>Wields a quarterstaff
>Said quarterstaff is just the handle of a broom, the rest of which she keeps with her along with a bag of holding full of supplies for adventuring and housekeeping
>Dress sort of like this
Also might possibly be haunted now.

Requesting my FalloutRP character. She's blonde, has a regular Vault suit from Vault 89, a 10mm pistol, an M1 Garand, and a backpack.

Up to the artist for everything else.

>make this in FO4
>take screenshot

Done?

I don't own the game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Piracy exists you know

That is not the type of booty I wish to plunder.

Updade

what is it?

Original request was for a serpentine/insectoid Raksasha godess. This is my interpretation.

Migrating request from previous thread:
Requesting a crow/raven-like Kenku bard. He wears a simple tunic and trousers down his knees (so you only see the spindly part of his bird legs), and a cloak on his back. A simple belt has a couple of pouches and a dagger.

He wears a Tom Sawyer style straw hat like pic related with a wide and very frayed brim. He has a banjo tucked under one arm. With the other, he is carrying a bindle over his shoulder, hobo-style. The stick itself is actually a spear.

And if you can make a bird have an expression, it should be a simple happy look or slightly mischievous. This guy is a lovable redneck type who steals the voices of famous singers instead of stealing gold or things.

1. General shape of head. He won't have a hood up and should look less grim

2. His forearms and lower legs are spindly non-feathered like bird legs, and has has bare feet and hands like bird feet

3. An example of the kind of trousers I mentioned. They effectively cover the feathered parts of his legs and end just below the knee. With feathers, the upper part of his legs are thicker but the trousers are still kind of loose/baggy.

4. Hobo bindle!

5. Simple spear that makes up the The stick part of the bindle

6. Frayed straw hat.

7. Pouch(es) on belt

8. Sheathed dagger on belt. The hilt doesn't need to quite that skinny.

I couldn't find a good banjo picture. Just a regular banjo I guess.

If you draw him, I'll name my cat's firstborn after you.

I'd like to request my Revenant "deathknight" (Wizard/Paladin hybrid).

She wears tough leather gloves and boots like on the left and bottom of the pic respectively, with metal armor plates on the backs of her hands and top of her feet, and tight matte-black pants. She's got a cuirass and mantle like the image in the middle, without the skulls nor the long strips of fabric hanging down past her waist.

Her head and face are like the topmost image, without the red paint, and with ashen-grey skin, black hair, and glowing blue eyes. Her weapon is a massive scythe like the image on the right, with a blade the size of at least her torso.

For a pose, she would either be casually leaning on the scythe like a walking stick, or else have the scythe casually slung across her soldiers. Ideally she'd also have a few skeletons clawing their way out of the ground around her.

Thanks so much if you pick this up!

I'd like to request a stand based off of this character, it's for a game I am in.
The stand should be humanoid in shape, a mimics some of the features of this guy. Either the stripes, the V-neck shape or something.
The stand does have spikes, more like little seed pods that it can plant into things and grow clones of itself.

I can finally say the Griffin Captain request is finaly and completely done after fixing saturation issues from the outlines. Hope the ORs see this.

confirming that I am indeed working onthis. It is gonna take some time to really nail down the posing on this one though.

nd i forgot my image like an idiot

Not OR but that's pretty damn good.

I'll do this one. Company coming over tonight though, so it'll be a little bit before I have something worth posting.

Glad to see it turned out great.

Cute Hobgoblin Princess Lineart update

Thank you! You are a big guy!

>those pasties
My nigga! Not OR, btw.

just going to bump this and the thread.

On a scale from one to ten how fuckable are you?

Requesting my Triton Warlock standing, pointing ominously towards the viewer as a giant cracked bell looms behind her.

General look is bottom center, face like upper right. Physical build like bottom right, with an outfit like bottom left. She has fins on her arms and legs like top center, and she has a staff like the upper left.

That's fine. Thank you so much!

OR here, I'm still lovin' it, user!

Requesting a beaten and bloody futuristic Jaguar Warrior, still standing defiant against a swarm of robots - it's a Samurai Jack rip-off game, for reference.
Her face is distinctly animalistic, with a relatively flat, leoline nose and pronounced pointed teeth. Black eye makeup in a horizontal streak across her eyes, and two vertical stripes to about halfway down her cheeks. Fresh blood and oil spatters her skin, and her face is split open in several spots.
She wears almost no armour, except for thick boots and vambraces with suitably styled claw-blades, and maybe some tassets/cuisses (hip and thigh armour). Patterned coverings offer modesty but little else, and she is obviously well-muscled beneath it, though cut badly across her stomach.
Her macuahuitl is suitably high-tech, with retractable/ejectable edges, and able to spin the 'blade' section at high speeds.

Thanks to anyone interested, and feel free to mix and match your or my ideas however you feel. I'm definitely open to artistic interpretation as long as it has the general gist.

Bumpan

Take your clearly /v/ request to /v/

Requesting a drawing of a business man looking like Tyrone standing up, next to his desk, smiling, and eyes like two red dots. The desk is completely alabaster black and smooth, and next to it some chair looking thingies are forming, always of the same material as the desk, they look like the symbiote from Spider-man or the "computer" thing from Lucy.
Tyrone is standing there like "Please take a sit"

Sorry, I forgot to quote the OP.

Hello again drawfriends, I'm looking for art for a couple of characters from Changeling: The Lost, with their Glamours(magical human disguise) either up or down. The two of them are a Snowskin Elemental(Ice man that spent some time as an actual frozen lake) and a Flamesiren Fairest(Fire woman that spent some time as an actual entrancing flame.)

I would like a scene with the two of them sitting on opposite ends of a dinner table in something between companionable and melancholy silence, similar to the base image for the reference but a bit farther apart.

On one side would be the woman, wearing heavy clothes and drinking hot cocoa or something similar. With her Glamour up she has facial features and red hair like 1, green eyes that glow softly in the dark like 2, and a golden tanned skin tone like in 3. With Glamour down, her hair would be made of actual fire, her eyes would just be glowing green orbs, and her skin would be more literally golden in color.

The man on the other side would in contrast, be wearing something light, like a t-shirt or even a wife-beater, and reading a big book of some kind. Glamour on he's very pale, with eyes like 4 in chiseled facial features like 5, and with salt and pepper hair like 6 despite appearing fairly young otherwise. Glamour off his skin looks like it has a thin layer of frost on it, with blackened fingers and a small pair of icy horns protruding from his forehead, hair completely white.

Thanks in advance if you pick this up! ^.^

Requesting an androgynous tomboy gnome monk with oversized pointed ears wearing a baggy, patterned half-doned martial arts jumpsuit, foot and arm wraps, and decorated with colorful tattoos on her torso/face. She carries a transforming staff - that can shrink to a hair pin and be worn.

Going for kind of a Samurai Champloo Jamie Hewlett noodle/tank girl/monkey king style.

Hope you like it. Sorry for any mistakes :c

Depends on how much of a fag you are, big boy.

Hope you like it. Sorry for any mistakes.

Requesting this for a Pathfinder character I'm playing.

24 hour bump