The true king quietly moons his way up to the throne

The true king quietly moons his way up to the throne.
Why aren't you a follower of the true king peasant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEzNXzZy8e4
youtube.com/watch?v=RxabLA7UQ9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i keep on waiting for it to go down so i can buy in and it never does

I'm not really fond of these XMR threads and I don't see XMR as "The King".
However, in these times of uncertainty XMR still climbs. XMR is good for me.

XMR pumping again on Bithumb faggots, just like Oldfag said it would. Just shot past $570.

i bought high, fuck me im so fucking stupid

who else low IQ here?

Thanks for the heads up. Saw Oldfags thread earlier. Jumping in now. Wish I had jumped in when he said to. It was $ $ 428. It is now $464 on Bittrex. Has not started to follow the bithumb rocket yet, but will in a few minutes. Just shot to $ 560 there.

What did you buy at?

You could probably sell it for a profit on Bithumb if you don't mind pretending being a Korean and receiving Korean money. Might be able to buy you a qt asian gf.

Or, you could just you know wait a bit and all of a sudden you'll only be wishing you had bought more.

lol. This will close on .05 tonight as high level Bcashies jump in to Monero to cash out on the poor kids shilling it for them here.

I have 15 XMR will I make it?
It's got a 700% weighting in my portfolio lol

To be honest I am very worried about XMR ability to scale. It's worse than bitcoin core - if it had the same number of TX as bitcoin core the fees would be in the hundreds of dollars.

The big difference for me is I actually have faith in the XMR dev team. BTC core is a fucking mess. XMR devs at least seem focused on improving the coin and not bullshit in-fighting and sucking the chinks dicks.

Yeah. Like those three 10% insta spikes last night. Never seen anything like that. Was the Server just over run?

They've already got bulletproofs on testnet, decreasing tx size by 80%. They could be part of the March hard fork. If not, they plan on decreasing the fees. Don't worry, user.

you need 18 xmr to make it
like 21 for bitcoin

Devs are working on it. In the interim, Monero will surge toward. .1 as upper level B Cashies use it for wash water on their way to fiat and or gold, then back in to other coins. A lot of it will come back to Monero after it is washed.

Can confirm.

I should really stop mining electroneum and do the right thing by XMR. If there's one coin I believe in, it's this one.

IIIIIIIIIIIF THEY CAN SCALE

Deluded faggot predicted Bitcoin pump week ago. Grandpa should retire

Out of curiosity, got a link to the thread?

I only have 7.4, will I make it?! Need enough for hair transplants~

market cap is far too high, 6 billion doesn't go through crypto money laundering and darknet

Oldfag has a pretty big cult following, including me. (you) can fuck off back to your Bcash Scam.

Nope, but I'm sure he will be on later.

all the private cryptos have been going up steadily. are people starting to buy into those trying to avoid the taxman?

Oldgfag Cultie teporting in. Has a better track record than Teeka OR Tone, and does not charge anything for it.

Ticking up on Bithumb again.

Who is oldfag

A combination of severe psychosis and occasionally a right call

He is a bullies worst nightmare. That's why posters like this do not care for him. He bullies back. Bullies only like people who roll over for them. Kek.

We Mooning, just like Oldfag said, Fag.

I like him but you cant deny that he doesn’t really fit the regular definition of a sane person

29 reporting in

You ARE all actually donating back to the Monero devs right?

OH SHIT OH SHIT MOONING
thank you based moneypony

>bought 0.16
>sold 0.02 to accumulate
>the rocketship left

it always comes back to earth and I'm not buying now

I like to think about the rich criminals with tons of Monero who are going to suddenly die one day and lose their XMR wallet. The effective supply must be a lot less than the 15m it's listed at right now.

going up fast. too fast?

dont cry when its 1000$+ tomorrow.

>fearful when others are greedy

>tfw still don't own a single monero
All my profits from Verge are going into my sweet king, until I have one.

He is an Operator. Operators are not sane. They are cold blooded killers. what the fuck do you want from him? To try to be a fat cheetos and mountain dew stained 2 week old tshirt and tighty whities wearing basement dwelling neet? Or to be a Fedora tipping Tone? He is a Natural Born Killer. "Born That Way".

TO ALL NOOBS:

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND GAIN THE PERSPECTIVE OF A TRUE HODLER.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEzNXzZy8e4

it is even more inspiring when overlaid with the the Inception theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxabLA7UQ9k

What do you mean, of course they can scale, it's the only real anonymous currency. Even if this coin never hits the mainstream market it will still have a black market cap 100x higher than it is now

Never fear, tonight, We Dine in Valhalla!!!!!!!!!!

Comfy as fk with bzc

Get the fuck off of here with that scam coin, Pajeet.

Guys what is happening is GDAX?

They will be buying a future 10K Coin tonight at $800, and will be thinking it is a good deal.

What is up with the bots on bittrex, setting high buyorders of small amounts while large sellorders pass right below.

Going vertical on Bithumb. About to blow through $600.

>Has a 2^64 or 184 billion coin max supply

Why would I but such a massive shitcoin?