My party is going to barge into a Goblin kitchen, I've got the 'Chef' being a big fat goblin Ramsey-esque bossfight

My party is going to barge into a Goblin kitchen, I've got the 'Chef' being a big fat goblin Ramsey-esque bossfight.

What are some good flavour-weapons he can use? It's a small encounter in a large castle but they enjoy a little whackiness thrown their way once in a while. I was thinking of letting him dual wield lobsters, thoughts Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aoc0EzuNO8g
youtube.com/watch?v=oV2SpFi4nVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I suggest that he dual wield the claws of the largest lobster to be cooked in that kitchen.
Also, maybe an attack where he tosses spices into the eyes of his opponents.

Singing flatwares and crockery (betcha you'd have needed to look up those word if i didn't post pic related)

Give him a big ol cauldron of goop that he can drink to heal himself, or splash to damage others. If he grapples you successfully, he dunks you under it to try to add you to the stew.

Great ideas, thanks.
I had that the pot in the room had spider legs sticking out, they could do a nature/medicine check to turn it into antidote.

Have live animals he was preparing to cook escape and be free agents on the battlefield. Use a butter "oil slick." Have the party have the option to pretend to be waiters for the big fancy ball and use the oppurtunity to poison who ever the castle belongs too. Have him use fancy sludge cheese as a blinding/general disorienting agent. Have minions be sus chefs and busboys. Have a famous resturaunt critic held hostage. Meat cleaver is classic weapon of the chef/butcher. Have him freak out if the PCs try to fuck with the meal he is preparing.

>Ramsey-esque
>Has Cutting Words, with some sort of bonus

I always enjoy giant cleavers for those kinds of enemies

quads confirmed. Do it, OP.

Done.
An animal is a good idea.
His "sous-chefs" have cleavers and giant forks.

I did a similar thing. I stole the Kobold Inventor weapon from from Volo's Guide and reworked it into ingredients for dishes, or dishes themselves. Whatever wasn't used in the fight the party can loot.

floors are burners randomly ignite

Bread Golem.
Grease spills.
Boiling Water in pots.
The pots themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=Aoc0EzuNO8g

I don't have good taste but these might have some inspiration.

Throwing pies for temporary blindness.
Witch's custom eye of newt recipe for a hag who called in for take-out.
Elf-ear and giant-toe shishkababs.
If there's a big-game butcher, they find this humerus.
Broken wine-bottles are a good oldie.
Hurling kegs of booze or other contents.
Spice powder thrown in the face for debuffs.
If refrigeration is possible, frozen meat bludgeons.
Dwarven Battle-bread.
Scrambled Dragon Eggs animated with necromancy into a facsimile of their former potential.

Wasn't Cookie from Deadlines a goblin? Do some of his shit.

give him knuckle dusters

>not having the cook be a necromancer that resurrects dead shellfish to throw at the party

Have him try to grate the adventurers faces off with a cheese grater.
Meat tenderiser
pizza slice
chilli powder to eyes.
pots and pan lids used as shields
ALL the knives.
Meat tenderizer
douses the adventurers in cooking oil/ alcohol and then tries to set them alight.

> filename
kek

It doesn't seem to be overly effective for it's purpose.

Make him a dick to his workers.
As they die he calls them lazy and says something along the lines of "this is how you do it" before resurrecting his fallen allies for a sort of [phase 2] combat.

"Make sure you...take out the cake"
Then he dies
It was an explosive cake.

>betcha you'd have needed to look up those word if i didn't post pic related
You have a very low opinion of your peers, don't you?

Gordon often complains about undercooked or rotten food killing customers, so maybe give him some sort of poisonous hoo-ha (or poisonous mooks preceding the boss fight).
Also, Gordon Ramsey used to be a footballer (soccer player), so some sort of monk style kicking, or just have a black-and-white spherical artifact on the counter in the kitchen.

>Goblin Ramsey
Kek. I love that name. Stolen. Reminds me of the time where I had planned a whole cast of famous people make cameos in my campaign as orcs. Unfortunately the only one who got dropped before the campaign died off was O(rc)prah

youtube.com/watch?v=oV2SpFi4nVY

From the Fiend Folio

Belittle (Ex): As a standard action, a paeliryon can belittle creatures by hurling insults and epithets that seem to strike at the heart of its foes’ insecurities. This is a mind-affecting effect that originates from the paeliryon and extends outward in a 60-foot cone. All opponents within the cone must make a Will save (DC 24) or be stunned for 1 round. Those who succeed on their saves but remain within the cone must continue to save each round that the paeliryon continues to belittle them. After being stunned, opponents become shaken for 3d4 rounds, though they cannot be stunned again by that paerliyon for one day.

After the encounter is over, please tell us how it went.