cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ARK_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no arkie
Huck-ptooie

There are no-arkies

How do you feel about this

That wall was 35,000 earlier today.

Fake walls, $10 eoy buy now.

Fucking nice. Will this let me buy sub $4 again?

You wish

But I don't want to be a poor sub 1k Arkie.

Its being eaten up slowly now, 22k ark now

Last chance getting ark below $10.

I don't want to go to $0 in my bank account :(

Good, I need some time to accumulate. Thank you based Ark whales.

i wish i bought more oh well 3100 ark need to be enough

When you say shit like this "I need time to accumulate"

What the fuck do you mean? Are you holding other shitcoins that you're waiting to sell? Do you have new fiat coming in? How much new fiat are you going to have in a couple of days? Don't get it

Is it a good idea to sell and rebuy after the mobile wallet release?

I have a LOT of ark and I'm nervous putting it on bittrex.

I am a poor NEET who's getting a job soon™ and need time to load more luggage onto the ark. Unfortunately it's looking like that's not going to happen.

Just hold it. Don't get burned.

Sell wall down to 20k now.

I wanted to sell at 54k sats last night to rebuy now, but was too lazy to do it.

Wall at 18k.

THE WALL IS GOING DOWN YOU FUCKERS

10 DOLLARS TONIGHT

Can someone get a hold of her so she can make more shilling signs?

SELL WALL IS DOWN, I REPEAT SELL WALL IS DOWN

Joan of Ark is certainly reading this thread.

She lurks all day.

who is this ark goddess? I must know.

the wall is down we are going to moon lads!

She made an Ark thread with this pic, and 90% of the replies were (obviously) just about how fucked up she was for posting a selfie.

Ack!

I have shitcoins that are mooning and need to put off cashing them in so I can sell (close to) the top.

8/10 would racemix with

>this girl is attentionwhoring with my favourite cryptocoin symbol fucking based

Get out of here with this shit

Whoops

HOW MUCH FUCKING ARK DOES THIS GUY HAVE

>ywn have that much ark

All shilling threads are designed to bring in attention.

I was making the threads so people would dump desu.

>mfw I invested 19K CAD @ $1. Very comfi!

The whale is losing all it's Ark, poor thing, missing his lambo ticket.

Well, 35k ark already buys you a lambo.

Well, that's all he is gonna get then.

ONY 7 BTC TO GO AND THE GATES ARE OPEN.

You're fomoing into his sell wall at all time high prices retards. He's fucking making it.
What other time are you going to be able to dump 25k ark without wiping out the order book?

When ark starts trending down you'll be the one stuck holding his bags while he sold off everything near the top.

you think it can pass the run it had yesterday? 56k?

Think of us when ur in lamboland

today, tomorrow, when the mobile is released, whatever. this will go steadily way beyond its all time high in sats

35k ETH bought you lambo 1.5 years ago.

Would be cool to all meet up do a lambo-convoy, user. I'm routing for all you goys.

Did anyone else see that green spike from the order book

I go through market history, IOTA had a 342 Bitcoin wall (THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO), when it was 11300 sats, and after it was down, it mooned until it was to today's value, and there is enough buy pressure on ark to make it keep mooning after this wall.

Wew

more comfi meme TA

It's a good coin but it's going back to 20k sats.

We'll see $100+ in a year though.

t. sold at 20k sats

2nd wall is getting destroyed, get on the ship

100 bucks...

i would make 1500-1700 per month doing nothing.

yes please.

Moment of silence for all the poor anons who fell for fomo and bought into these massive fucking whale sell walls.

I'm laughing at all of you right now.
See you guys again at 30k, now you will get to experience my suffering while I exited at the top this time.

Enjoy being left behind, faggot

This disappointment coin has a long way to go.

t. Ark holder

we're going higher than that, especially if bitcoin rises even higher. We still have to hit the sat mark, thank god ARK doesn't trade in fiat at the moment.

Yeah I've seen this happen so many times before. He's just going to pick them up again next week when the coin simmers back down.

you have no idea whats coming bro.

one word.

partnerships.

>Buying at ATH

Well, it's your fault, isn't it?

Honestly a .0062 peak is kind of disappointing. I wanted to see this hit ETH levels eventually.

I've been in ark for so long I didn't just buy these past few days in a bull run.
I know more than anyone how drastically this coin swings and the suffering you have to sit through. Now is a good price to sell ARK, we have doubled in price in 3 days. However yesterday was even better. You could also hold off for the mobile wallet announcement pump but I feel like everyone has the exact same idea and it won't be as profitable (and ofcourse it also depends if bitcoin decides to move between now and then)

Trust me guys I have been in this coin since 0.30 I'm actually trying to help you here.

I considered selling yesterday but remembered what happened to me the last time I transferred back to Bittrex out of my wallet to try and take advantage of something.

The temptation to get another few hundred Ark off a good swing is great, but I'm scared.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

when he hit .0062 we break out of the trend, imagine the amount of FOMO at that point, a 5 month potential bullish ARK? get into the mind of a normie, someone who is arrogant and thinks he understands/is the shit at crypto-trading after only 2 months. ARK is as clear as day setting itself up to be a massive buy opportunity.

i saw many people getting blown the fuck out swing trading
some poor fuck had 20k ark now he has 5k or so
if you look at the charts you can always say damn why didnt i sell but unfortunately no one of us has a magic crystal ball

I could have made 1k more last night but I didn't wanna risk it.

>tfw $1k Ark still means I have

hitting 800k is still impressive, desu. Plus if you stake it you can just live off of it.

staking.

also sell a bit, invest on a couple of moon missions.

its still a lot of money for the investment you made. that's the mindset.

You can tell by just watching the order books.
People are just buying straight from the sell side and not even trying to place offers, there is very little buy offers if the tide was to rapidly change and everyone wanted to start selling their ark there's nowhere for you to dump it.
I always see this kind of stuff happen and it's a good sign that it's getting to the peak of fomo, I just watched people rapidly chew into a fucking 15k sell wall over and over just to break it then start chewing a 25k sell wall placed straight after.
But if someone wanted to sell just 10k ark right now it would drop the price down to 30k's... do you understand where i'm going with this?

You always want to sell into strength and never into weakness. That's how you become a bag holder and thats exactly why all these massive sell walls are springing up now

I have 525 Ark at the moment. So that'd be $525,000 at the very unlikely price of $1,000.

Staking gets me less than 1 Ark a week which would obviously not be enough to live off of and liquidating any would further hurt that.

Also I'm skeptical of the real earnings of staking long term if more and more people buy in. Won't we all get so diluted we'll start earning 10% of what we do now?

Investing in moon missions is risky though. I've both had great and terrible days, and I really don't want to end up with less Ark than I already have.

makes sense but im just gonna hold i told myself to hold this coin for a year and thats what im gonna do
i can always use more shitty fiat to buy other coins

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ARK_BTC

$5k daily withdraw limit, no verification

>525 ark
>Less than 1 ark a week
Who are you staking?

biz_classic
It's about 0.94 Ark per week, minus rolls (which have been unkind for a while now).

Thought so, I know I'll be branded as a heretic if I mention any other delegate here

Well I sold 150 or so Ark and am now soon to be receiving a new 1080ti FTW3. Gonna have to mine a lot of shitcoins to make it back, but my 1070 had already paid for itself. Science bless Newegg for accepting btc!

I'm aware others pay more (marginal though lets be real). But biz_classic does have a point about the whole stability thing.

And a single good roll per month would almost double my earnings.

What exchange can i buy ACK on?

backpage.com probably

Bunance

>ROI takes 6 months
>Ark goes up 2x
>ROI takes 12 months
>Ark up 10x now
>Never make the money back

You're forgetting the 5x from playing the market while Ark does its downhill thing after the next peak, which I will offload 80% of my Ark stack at.