Anybody else tired of the nigger normies who think they know what the fuck they’re talking about? Not the educated...

Anybody else tired of the nigger normies who think they know what the fuck they’re talking about? Not the educated, clean black folk, but the real niggers who still have thorns stuck in their hands from their ancestors picking so much cotton.

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/64x4b66inembkkaxk5jkaav6/details
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god it must suck living in burgerland

>niggers
>white trash
>irs
>shooting cops
>no free education and healthcare

meanwhile god has blessed europe.

The educated, clean black folks that you describe have to live with these fucking animals 24/7. So quit your bitching white boy. We don't have the option of logging off of social media and making it all disappear.

allah has blessed Europe with mohammads
you better pray to the real God that the Eastern European countries will come through to save Western Europes cucked ass

letting women vote and hold political power will always be a mistake

Why is it always the unaccomplished and uneducated black americans that always think they're superior and have the power to do anything. Always banging on about black superiority but will be the first to jump on twitter and call out racist white people.

cant wait until bitcoin cash becomes "the black bitcoin"

WE

> full blown invasion of ragheads
> blessed

It’s funny because niggers only know how to steal

satoshibox.com/64x4b66inembkkaxk5jkaav6/details

This might be one of the best marketing for a coin ever, bet this style of marketing was made by a white person though, imagine a shitcoin marked to black people for black thinks like blitter and black business, might as well skip the shitcoin and just market bitcoin

He didn't say which god ;)

WUZ

BITKANGZ

Jesus Christ I know. Stupid ass clothing with a designer belt and $200 cash in every photo like they have money or something. Like holy fuck if I was as much of a poorfag as the nigs pretending to be Future I would no doubt blow my fucking brains out.
Hilariously accurate. There’s always a white devil behind the curtain playing the fuck out of the subhuman culture without them having a remote clue that the source of their “empowerment” is actually a cracker utilizing their lack of education for capital

>Bitkangz

11/10 kek

how does mohammed's dick taste, faggot

Let them take that shitcoin. Whites will take Bitcoin Cash.

How many black people mined Bitcoin from 2009-2012?

stfu nignog

I'm fine with this. White privilege man dumping on blacks n minorities like ush. What's the problem?

3/5

> cracker
yes. its definitely "whitey" that controls the hip hop production industry that pushes a set of degenerate values. after all "whites" are the majority in the music and entertainment industry. those sneaky "white guys"...

Nice.

bad goy

i feel for you mate good luck

I hope you make it black/biz/. You seem like you're already ahead of the curve.

Americans are always so mad lmao

>you better pray to the real God that the Eastern European countries will come through to save Western Europes cucked ass
Kek how, idiot?

Eastern Europe's economy is fucked up. Literal shithole countries. Their citizens are moving to Germany for better paying jobs.

Your government clearly should spend more budget for the Ministry of Education. Your people are ignorant as fuck.

>another impoverished europoorean attacking america on Veeky Forums in hopes of grasping at a sense of superiority
Don't worry, we will support you no matter what!

kek 56%ers are butthurt like always

ragheads here are like 1% of the population, meanwhile nonwhites in the usa are like 50%

not to mention that you guys have trannies in the military, gay marriage , sjw universities and other retarded trash not even heard of in europe.

Fuck off normies, how obvious can bait be.

>Fuck off normies, how obvious can bait be.
Normies acknowledge muslims are a problem now?

>be me
>black
>mention crypto to a good friend that happens to be black
>"hey user, I finally checked out the whole crypto thingy"
>cool buddy, what bags are you holding?
>bitconnect

Why do I even try anymore?

If you look up Google Trends for bitcoin searches, Nigeria has led the way for the last two years.

Of course, American blacks are even more xenophobic, uneducated and egocentric than their white counterparts. Trust them to yell "WE WUZ KANGZ" without trying to know the slightest thing about Africa.

>no free education and healthcare

Yeah, so good. How does it feel to be paying for Mohammed with your taxes?

>WE
>WUZ

Pooskin detected.

Hey faggots, this ain't pol

I think btc has a higher marketcap than all the combined wealth of the blacks.

>educated, clean, black folk
Literally 0.1% of their population, IQ is a cruel bitch

>>no free education and healthcare
no such thing you mong

WE

There's a lot of crossover because trading is a high-stress/high-test environment filled with non-PC yelling and swearing, faggot

Doesn't change the fact Polcucks aren't welcome here

YES, BUY MY BLACKCOIN THAT I'VE BEEN BAGHOLDING SINCE 2014 THAT I TOTALLY FORGOT I HAD.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO DUMP THIS SHITCOIN :))

I will take white trash over eurotrash any day