THE ART IS BACK, NAMES ARE BACK, EVERYONE GET IN HERE
/www.etheremon.com

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SmileyFakemon/status/943520390625849344
medium.com/@myetheremon/beta-launch-updates-76c7fc4ef8b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More art:

>stolen art
stop fucking shilling this garbage ass bullshit, I'll give it two weeks before everyone forgets about it. By then, the cost to buy each "etheremon" is going to be much higher than the amount you're receiving every time someone else purchases another.

fuck off with this shit you cuck

>stolen art
?

No one is going to pay 1 eth for one of those shits
Also heard that the devs can just steal everyones eth and run away

fuck off pajeet. not interested in ur scammy shit

uh, you can see how many people have actually bought mons for 1 eth.

ARTIST said he is working with the team now!

twitter.com/SmileyFakemon/status/943520390625849344

They made a deal with the artist

medium.com/@myetheremon/beta-launch-updates-76c7fc4ef8b4

Dynamouse or Berrball?

MY BOY IS CUTE AS FUCK + KAWAI RENAME

hell yeah my cesstoid is making me money baby

IT'S MOON TIME

Smiley is going to buy me a new fucking lambo. God bless this man.

who here is /havingfun/ ?

salty nomoners spotted. Already made profit. You guys are seriously paranoid as fuck, you will never make it you're that scared. this could be cool once it gets up and going. Plus the dev is responding to questions and working on legitimizing the project (artwork, smart contract issues, etc)

When do the cunts hatch?

>their ponzimons have art

Nothing personnel, kid.

HYPE

I wonder how much they gave him...

POST YOUR TEAM FUCKERS

4 ETH

I had so much fun last night picking mons and fantasizing about a real(virtual) training, breeding and battle culture

We can even get a ARG layer going, just like smokemon slow!

>catching power
More expenses now?

Can you help a brother get into this I need to make cash to quit my wageslavery or I will kill myself.

i thought so at first, but its just providing more eth to the transaction in case someone else buys before you, so you don't have to pay fees by haveing to recycle the transaction and rebuy. Any extra goes into your balance for you to cash out.

Download brave browser, go to etheremon site, set up your metamask account (looks like a fox head in top right corner of browser). Then send some eth to your metamask account, enough to buy the mon of your choice (we like Eekape a lot but you can't go wrong. idea is cheapest mon with highest returns..Berrball isn't bad.). Click the catch me button once you select a mon, go back up to metamask and approve the transaction...wait like 15 minutes. Then watch your eth roll in and enjoy your mon :)

I just realized I might be autistic after writing this out and reflecting on the last 12 hours of my life.

>tfw some of us have made more than that just by clicking a few buttons

DO NOT FUCKING BUY THIS SHIT NOW
CHRIST
WAIT FOR NEW MONS

It's just so you can frontload in case the price rises during your transaction. The excess ETH is kept as changed in your balance.

I know people are primarily focusing on the dividends, but this shit will take off hard when the trading/battle arena is introduced, no matter what the dividend is, and buy high power/trained Etheromons.

The japs will be all over this like flies on shit.

It's fucking retarded, but people are retarded. I've made 300% gains on this retarded fucking thing in about 12 hours.

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO WALK AROUND IN A WORLD LIKE POKEMON, CATCH SHIT, BATTLE SHIT AND SHITTALK SHIT. WHAT IF THEY WORKED TOGETHER WITH DECENTRALAND.

SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN SOME DAY MARK MY WORDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ways for the dev to make me more money
Introduce shinies
Make the difficulty of obtaining shinies lessen for a mon the higher its price goes
so the same mon with 6x price will have a higher shiny rate than the same mon that was at 3x price earlier.

They should introduce a lot of low-test/low-power beta ethermons that normies can buy a lot cheaper, though.

While the first generation are high-test, high-power Chads who'll fuck the battle arena up.

They should do both these things asap. We need normie adoption.

Yes it should be balanced and after the 'main story' you must grind or pay up in order to be competitive.

Please programmer autists of biz make something like this

Is it too late to get in on this lads?

>virtual eggs
>in which i got 100% of my investment back in less than 1 hour
>cashed out the eth
>still stuck with 5 etheremons that continues to generate pure profit, and that i can sell when they launch the trade/battle platform

What the fuck is happening to this world? Why is making money so fucking easy?