Walks into thread

>walks into thread
>sits
>leans forward

When was the last time you roleplayed as someone other than a straight white male?

A couple days ago. Nice bait thread, though.

My last character was Slav, kurwa.

>Turn a character I play into a woman
>"Miss man"

>Create a female character but play her as I'd otherwise play a male character of that same social class/role
>"Man with boobs"

>Create a female character but go out of my way to make her act feminine
>"Traditional gender roles"

>Decide to make her a prostitute
>"Objectification"

>Decide to make her a chaste temple maiden
>"Slut-shaming"

This is why listening to women is objectively the worst thing anyone, including a woman, can do.

I have a warhams army.
Everyone is painted white.
Everyone is male.
Deal with it faggit

I'm a furry. Does that count as diverse?

I've never played as a male character in any tabletop game.

When I played as a anti-social half-drow.

My current character is an Inuit

Female elf pally two campaigns back, one campaign back I was a burly black skald with a white fro, this campaign I'm a brown elf

Never.

*smugfrog.png*

Last Night when I roleplayed as a four faced demigoddess in spidery legs who had four massive futanari dicks. Huge veiny things with massive soft barbing down each side/top/bottom. A head that only emerged from proportionally perfect foreskin when erect. A pair of round balls under each shaft, each one just the right size to suck on like a grape.

But other than that, nothing much.

>This is why listening to people is objectively the worst thing anyone, including a person, can do.
FTFY

People are just awful.

Do dorfs count as white?

He's a white guy, but he only fucks female animals. Does that count as being straight?

Never have. I played a bear cleric (bearic) and a tiefling paladin. After that I realized my potential aND ascended to g(m)odhood.

All my characters are asexual by default because I don't do romance in tabletop.

Only if you're fucking dolphins.

NEver. I only roleplay straight white barbarian rapists. That's my class. DM won't let me play one? I rape them into submission by the existence of my straight white penis.

A few months back I played a hispanic man.

About a year before that I played an Arabic character.

Well it was D&D. But the first was described as latino and the later was from a country of Arabian Nights tropes. He was described as dark bronze skin and black hair with a beard.

>xDDD we're all equal
Fuck off. That equality meme is how radfems got started. Radical feminism is just like radical islam: you take an idea, take it seriously and follow it to its logical extreme. If you start with the dogma that the genders are equal, all "percieved" inequalities become the result of "oppression", which needs to be "corrected". Just like how if islam dictates muslims are the best of all peoples and unbelievers the worst of creatures, but it 'appears' that majority muslim countries are intolerable shitholes, it's because those muslims aren't pious enough and should be "corrected".

Just admit that women are vaginas on stilts, nothing more.

>Fish recognizing bait dot jpeg

inb4
>>

I roleplayed as a straight green male

I've played as a gay white male.

You won't ever catch me playing some shit-skin subhuman though. Might as well just play an orc or something.

Convincing counterarguments!

Congrats on fighting windmills.
But Human Rights tell me that everyone is equal and if they're not you can discriminate the other group to equalize!

Does roleplaying as a pony count?

Well, it depends, was it something other than straight white mare?

It was a straight brown stallion

Whiteness is a social construct invented by the British and Spanish in order to create some sort of unified European identity to separate the conquerors from the conquered and justify the dehumanization that occurred during colonialism

White people don't exist in fantasy settings because they don't call themselves white

I'm playing a gay japanese right now

I played Legend of the Five Rings this Thursday and I'm no snowflake, so I didn't even ask if gaijins are allowed.

I'm now obliged to post this.