Druid turns down perfectly good roast boar

>druid turns down perfectly good roast boar
>roll my eyes at ANOTHER vegan druid
>turns out he just prefers his meat raw
What are some times players pleasantly surprised you during incharacter interactions?

Other urls found in this thread:

hiracdelest.com/news/?p=5276
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1364954
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always wondered why druids were always vegan when animals eating animals is perfectly natural.

Because a leopard has to eat other animals or it dies, but a human can possibly survive without eating animals, and also fuck plants okay plants are little pieces of trash and are lesser life forms than animals.

I never read those books. I imagine they all ended with 'Nope, this isn't really a monster'? Because the alternative 'There are a heap of monsters and only the kids realise it' is kinda amazing.

>Elf offers bread to Dorf
>Dorf accepts
>Rubs bread in fire Ash and charcoal for seasoning

Because, on the surface, the amount of resources and space it takes to raise animals for food is really inefficient for how much food you get. After all, the animal is basically a machine that turns the vegetation it eats into meat, but it also turns that vegetation into a bunch of other shit you can't use.

So vegan druids should advocate developing technology to process vegetation into nutrient-dense food in order to reduce how big farmlands have to be.

It's both. At the same time.

Obligatory

>tfw they made a new cover

Animorphs reprints when?

>then
looking up and seemingly out of frame

>now
everyone staring at dat ghoul booty

They mostly ended with an "...or IS it?!" kind of line. Except IIRC it's confirmed their teacher is a vampire.

I wonder if it's possible to run a druid that's also a gourmet, who thinks that if you're going to harm nature by eating animals anyways, you might as well give them respect by making food that actually tastes good.

OP

Never use the Bailey School Kids

So besides Scout the Ghoul who else was hot?

Well, Beast Boy's justification in Teen Titans (the cartoon - the original one, that is) was one I could actually understand.

>"Dude, I've BEEN most of these animals!"

I don't care if she's a monster. She's perfect.

>ClassicBlunder.jpg

I didn't have that pic on my phone

That's kinda great.

> who else was hot?

Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the most classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war with Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never open a thread using an image the Bailey School Kids!"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha....

>who else was hot?
Mercy from overwatch apparently

>Angels don't know Karate

What sort of shitty angels have they been hanging out with?

She learned from the best.

>that face

Did the pie kill his daimyo or something? He's showing way too much zeal for something like this.

Maybe he just really likes cutting pies? I'd smile like that if I could use a chef's knife that was folded over 1000 times.

No.

>the pumpkin pie has score marks for venting
>in the filling
That's not how it works

Have you ever actually made pumpkin pie

It cracks on its own

>I need healing

>Guy knows how to use a sword
>Supposed to be as wild and wacky as fucking vampires and Santa

These are the same kids who saw a brown person and immediately assumed he was a genie.

The town's crawling with warriors.

Well, they are not wrong. John Nord is one of the biggest wrestlers to never actually win a belt.

You could invest in more space-efficient animal farming, although you'd have to be more open-minded about what kinds of animals you eat.

Crickets and grasshoppers make for pretty good eating on that count. When it comes down to ratio of resources input for meaty output, a cow sits at 1:10 where a cricket sits around 9:10. And it makes sense, for a creature with such a short lifespan and a whole lot of natural predators, efficiency is a survival mechanism. Such efficiency means they can live on lower quality foods as well, eating the castoffs of agricultural waste rather than eating from crops which might otherwise be converted into ethanol or just food.

Plus the ethical issues. I mean who'd be willing to take a life themselves and butcher it with their own hands versus who's thought nothing of squishing a bug? Cramped, dank conditions are cruelty for cattle, but paradise for a cricket.

I considered that, but I still think processed plant gruul makes more sense.

Those actually happened and they have absolutely hideous covers.

I laughed.

There's also an older series of prints that ran as alternates to the more iconic coverts that are about as bad

>the Drac is back tagline is unedited

hiracdelest.com/news/?p=5276
Oh fuck I just found more

Look at the face of the chick on the right. She looks blazed as hell.

You don't look down on leopards for being carnivores, and you don't look down on cows for being herbivores, but because humans are omnivores you think they should choose to behave like an animal they are not?

Something about a druid creating industrial plant food processing plants does not seem in character.

On the flip side, a druid roaming the land and eating animals and plants when appropriate for a balanced diet does seem to fit.

She's not actually scooping ice cream though

Does she do oral then?

Every face is a good reaction image

Yes, but she sucks so hard she drains levels.

The Bailey School Kids are fucking dicks
Her family is dead, that's why she looks so miserable.

This is probably the best explanation I've seen. Animals eating animals is completely natural, but to a druid it might feel more like cannibalism, which is much less natural.

HOOOLLLLLYYYYY shit, if I had a developing transformation fetish, I don't anymore after seeing that shit.

OP this will be a valuable lesson.

Never start a thread with an image more interesting than your topic. Especially on Veeky Forums

We covered that already:

This never fails to make me laugh

Vaginal only, holding hands and mating press.

>das it mane

>because a leopard has to eat other animals or it dies
Reading comprehension, user

Can I get a source or at least the name of the artist?
"the bailey school kids rule34" doesn't lead anywhere on google.

Nevermind, I reverse searched one of the previous images and it was posted on Veeky Forums before, that thread had someone post the source.

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1364954

does that mean Bears shouldn't eat meat since they can survive without it?

>...but they should.

Only herbivores get atherosclerosis.

Thank you, user.

Read that in his voice. Fuck

>The Bailey School Marks

>Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots
>Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp
>Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors
>Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball
>Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips
>Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias
>Aliens Don't Wear Braces
>Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses
>Skeletons Don't Play Tubas
>Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers
>Gremlins Don't Chew Bubble Gum
>Monsters Don't Scuba Dive
>Zombies Don't Play Soccer
>Elves Don't Wear Hard Hats
>Martians Don't Take Temperatures
>Gargoyles Don't Drive School Buses
>Wizards Don't Need Computers
>Mummies Don't Coach Softball
>Cyclops Doesn't Roller-Skate
>Angels Don't Know Karate
>Dragons Don't Cook Pizza
>Bigfoot Doesn't Square Dance
>Mermaids Don't Run Track
>Bogeymen Don't Play Football
>Unicorns Don't Give Sleigh Rides
>Knights Don't Teach Piano
>Hercules Doesn't Pull Teeth
>Phantoms Don't Drive Sports Cars
>Giants Don't Go Snowboarding
>Frankenstein Doesn't Slam Hockey Pucks
>Trolls Don't Ride Roller Coasters
>Wolfmen Don't Hula Dance
>Goblins Don't Play Video Games
>Ninjas Don't Bake Pumpkin Pie
>Dracula Doesn't Rock and Roll
>Sea Monsters Don't Ride Motorcycles
>Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies
>Robots Don't Catch Chicken Pox
>Ghosts Don't Ride Wild Horses
>Wizards Don't Wear Graduation Gowns
>Sea Serpents Don't Juggle Water Balloons
>Frankenstein Doesn't Start Food Fights
>Dracula Doesn't Play Kickball
>Werewolves Don't Run For President
>Dragons Don't Throw Snowballs

Is this just White Wolf/WoD for kids?

>druids were always vegan
I don't think I've ever encountered this situation in real life.

It's always just stories on Veeky Forums.

My druid wouldn't have turned down the roast boar

That's usually how Hunter campaigns begin. The kids see beyond the veil, or they disappear and some worried parents stumble on the conspiracy while searching for them.

I would play a WoD game set in a town where 99,9% of the population isn't human, tho.

>applying morals
>to nature

I love how almost all these stories are the kids seeing some guy who looks kind of weird and immediately assuming he's an actual monster.

>Bonsai Bakery
I love alliteration

>mating press
>holding hands
Your deviancy knows no bounds.

Obviously, yes!

But I've also noticed that every argument for vegetarianism/veganism in this thread is centralized around factory farms. So there is a simple solution: hunt and or raise your own meat!

Thing is, their homeroom teacher really was a Vampire.

The Bailey School Kids in: Racial Profiling.

The Ninja and Genie ones are kinda funny just for 'Are we sure the kids are not just racist' purposes. Then you get motherfucking Dracula and the Bride of Frankenstein where it's 'Nope, maybe shit is really happening'

Hitler doesn't run a racial sensitivity course.

>"Look, I'm just German. I don't even have a moustache! I was born in Iowa for god's sake!"
>"Nice try, Fuhrer!"

To be fair if you look at the book covers the kids do some times look like their special needs kids

Why did I not get to read good shit like this when I was at school?

Seems a tad unfair.

You didn't? Shit, it was fucking everywhere in my school, and I grew up in the Sticks

To be fair that title is totally misleading but because that genie is clearly riding a bicycle.

Look, he's just a gay middle eastern man. Doesn't make him a genie.

I bet you anything if I capture him o can make him do any three things I ask in return for his freedom.

As notes, pumpkin pie often cracks as it cooks. Not always, but it's pretty common.

Looks like I need to find some other goth cutie then

>"the bailey school kids rule34" doesn't lead anywhere on google.
The fact that you wrote this sentence should make you reconsider your life choices.

But user, that's the central joke of the series. "Ghouls don't scoops ice cream", except that they clearly do, she's scooping some right on the cover.
So clearly, that ghoul does do anal.

Cxu vere.

Good to know. Looks like that goth's gettin booty bothered.

If you check out the full picture here you can see she's just about to have anal.

>Witches Don't Do Backflips

Clearly they haven't (or have? I'm not sure how these books actually work, is the title meant to be the exact opposite of what's actually happening?) met Bayonetta.

>Wizards Don't Wear Graduation Gowns

I thought most wizards wore robes of some kind?

Yeah, that's why they don't wear graduation gowns. It'd be like swapping out your conical hat for a ten-gallon hat. Downright unprofessional.

>"the bailey school kids rule34" doesn't lead anywhere on google.

>tfw waiting for 4plebs to come back online so I can see some drawfagging of Scout from a few months ago

>The looks the ginger gives these men

>the bored look he gives the ghoul girl

What about the blonde one?
He's always stretching is jaw as wide as it goes.