Hi

hi

Fold it completely and then we'll talk

You mean tear it right?

Why not put your willy in the middle of it m8?

It's an old picture.

papercuts!

>Not having coasters made of Black Lotuses to hold your cans of Stella

Poorfags shouldn't be allowed to make threads REEEEEEEE

When I played MTG, I kept my cards in a flat stack with two rubber bands wrapped around them in a cross. This triggered the other fat faggots who play that shitty game so goddamn much for some reason.

Then again, I also never understood buying singles off of a trading website, which is where the perceived value of these cards seems to come from. Always seemed obvious it made the game into the same "Pay 2 Win" shit that even /v/ has the good sense to laugh openly at.

>(you)

I love how the most unremarkable opinions possible are enough for you to cry and call it trolling. It's fucking adorable.

Slightly better, but this is Veeky Forums, we expect actual effort if you're going to go down this path. I can give you a 6/10, but I'm just being generous at this point.

So you're admitting I'm right, then. Nice! Fuck off back to /a/ though, no one likes your kind here.

Sure bud, whatever you say.

The part I like best is that they think they're coming across as casual and dismissive. But if that really was their frame of mind, they wouldn't have posted a reply in the first place. They're replying because they're rustled. Whenever I see a "(you)" or "here's your reply" type response, I read it as basically being "SHUT UP STUPID!!! ;_; "

>samefagging a supporting sockpuppet reply to yourself

Cool beans, champ.

Lookit me, being cool and edgy on a place for cool and edgy people, teaching them nerds a lesson!

Holy shit user, I thought you were at least going to be graceful about it. This post is twice as bad as whatever it is you thought I was doing.

The saddest part? I really and honestly do want someone to defend the resale market for MTG cards in the context of its effects on game balance. Shit would be interesting, even if I didn't buy their arguments.

You guys are trying pretty hard.

Can't you just print out cards to play with your friends?

I'm guessing you only have the real shit if you want to go full tournament?

>Can't you just print out cards to play with your friends?

I mean, theoretically, yes.

In practice? Well, this thread is actually LESS autistic than most shit involving MtG.