More like this please

More like this please.
I have no idea where they're from other than the fact that they're oldhammer.

What do you mean this? Table pics from codex?

I guess?

Looks from around the time I started getting into it, mid to late 90s
I remember the old rulebook at the time, Black Templar on the front (3rd Ed?) has some colour inserts with scenes like

>all that custom terrain
>foam rocks
>clay buildings
>old paintpot barrels
>cardboard boxes
Simpler times.

This is from the 2nd Ed rulebooks.

Better times.

Bumpin'

As much as i enjoy the new white dwarf and how it is miles better than that weekly shit show it was before. It annoys me that their "terrain" articles amount to, buy our awesome terrain pieces!

One of the best parts of wargaming i think is making terrain and when people say they want more terrain articles, they mean how to make your own out of foam and cardboard and shit.

This
...and this.
And something for op....something epic.....

...and a little something fun.......

How do you make those old style grass bases? I had thought of getting some mk6 models with old style bolters for a Rogue Trader style Crimson Fists force.

Er, just glue and green flock (or green painted coffee grounds also work, I'm told).

the xeno gang back in high school, before they moved out and got their own codexes

>ratmen Hrud
Nice

>TCHOOO TCHOOOOOO!!!
>MAKE WAY FOR THE MURDERTRAIN!

Fucking glorious

Don't mess with da squats!

>implying you can't still do this all today + more
>implying nostalgia isn't strictly for faggots

1d4chan pls go

>squat trains
I legitimately want Squats back for this alone. The tactical implications of a vehicle with multiple segments are fucking awesome.

I liked the humor and personal touch of older white dwarves. And the funny comics.

Yo, asshat! Epic squats with trains is a thing. See hereEpic squat trains predate your silly 1d4chan by about twenty years, kiddo.