The god emperor chose a generic eagle as their symbol instead of the noble turkey vulture...

>the god emperor chose a generic eagle as their symbol instead of the noble turkey vulture, whose scientific name literally means golden purifier

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_moth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A generic eagle has two heads? Do you happen to live in the Zone?

I want to cuddle with it.

>tfw Franklins proposal was rejected
If America's national animal was a turkey, they could've been best bros with France

Should have gone with a bearded vulture. Those things are fucking badass.

SO BALD AND SO FEWLISH

The symbolism for his actual mission would be embodied a bit too well in a vulture.
Also, it's already been taken by the villains.

I, too, wish for cuddles with the big birb

>carrion eaters are vilified when they cleanse the earth

It's because eagles are the coolest birds.

>tomb kings
>villains

CLATTERING INTENSIFIES

*blocks your path*

Are there actually any organizations with a vulture as their symbol? They're a lot more badass than people give them credit for.

Nah they're big seagulls.

That eagle looks incredibly alarmed.

Sorry chum but you're incorrect. I can think of fifteen birds that are superior to eagles, be it for aesthetic, degree of metalness, general Bird Quality Quotient, or Americanness.
>Anhinga
>Brown Pelican
>Andean Condor
>King Of Saxony Bird of Paradise
>Black-Capped Chickadee
>Stellar's Jay
>Whooping Crane
>Pileated Woodpecker
>Greater Sage Grouse
>Cardinal
>Great Egret
>Barrow's Goldeneye
>Common Loon
>Burrowing Owl
>Northern Shrike

Can you imagine fighting and dying under this magnificent freak?

> Read list
> pileated Woodpecker, sage grouse, loon, a fucking Cardinal
Shit pleb taste confirmed.

its insane how americentric 40k is

Don't you fuckin call sage grouse and loons shit. Woodpeckers and cardinals I can take, but sage grouse and loons are good and purer than you will ever be, cunt.
In any case, name a more patrish bird than the King of Saxony Bird of Paradise.

It's almost like at one point before the Jews took over it was a lowkey tongue-in-cheek satire.

>americentric
Nigga what

Was the Bird of Paradise on my pleb list, you stupid cunt?
I swear, you people should never had gotten the vote.
Bring back property requirements to vote!

Reading comprehension, friendo.

Is there some kind of flying animal that actually IS dangerous instead of just looking menacing? Not that the vultures aren't, but being scavengers they don't seem too used with actual killing.

it has war and eagles, clearly those are things only american in nature

Don't reply to your betters vermin.
Go back to scoring oxy, or whatever it is you people do.

Oh shit, that's right. My bad user.

I will give you all the (You)s you can drink.

Pterodactyl.
THAT should have been the Imperium symbol.
You wouldn't want to fuck with out of those.
Give it two heads (one Mechanical) because lol Mars! I guess.

> tastes (You)
Damn it user I only drink Fiji or Smart (You)s none of this tap (You) bullshit.
Don't think for a second that (You) are not easy to replace

Emp was a romaboo

>Pterodactyl.
>Menacing.

it's just a fucking lizard seagull

(You)'re eagle waifu a shit. Even a goshawk is better than she is.

>all this pleb taste
>not knowing about the superior bird

How have I been so blind for so long?

Weirdly enough... a moth.

THE moth. The Giant Amazonian Vampire Moth, called "Borboleta-Demônio" in Brazil and "La Belle Dame sans Merci" in French Guyana. The male has a wingspan of twenty centimeters and a tail span of fifteen centimeters, making it one of the world's largest moths. Although they can feed from nectar, they seem to enjoy blood a little bit too much and are VERY aggressive and territorial. Just after the mating season, when the females must lay their eggs, anything that enters their territory will be attacked by all the males. Clouds of furious vampire moths that hurl themselves against invaders, like little meteors with piercing proboscis.

Recently there has been an increasing number of reports of bats and even small birds killed by them, and then used as nourishment to their larvae (the females lay eggs under the animals' dead skin).

Only Bird to have won a war

You all think you're badass...

>piercing proboscis
I dread real life.

Should have had the symbol of a giant dick, because he fucks Chaos in the anoos.

Meanwhile, in the UK.

Probably just historic. In Indo-European societies, their representative animals have always been Eagles, Lions, or Bulls. It was going to be one of those three.

Meh, mosquitoes got that too. It's to be refereed when it comes to blood sucking insects, because the other ones have to outright chew their way through your skin.

The cassowary?

Now fucking listen hear you little shit

THAT
IS
A
FUCKING
EMU
YOU
AUTISTIC
CUNT

That thing in your picture is a comet moth, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_moth

Well depend of what you call dangerous. Goose are pretty aggressive and even if they won't probably kill you they can hurt you.
But you should probably looks tooward insect: wasp, hornet, africanized bee and all that

>not having three balls as heraldry

lions are pleb tier

Yeah, but Cassowary>Emu

I always have trouble explaining to my American friends that Canada Geese are giant tube-necked bundles of 'not to be fucked with'. They are by far the most ornery creatures I have ever had the displeasure of seeing in person.

Not him, but emus are dumb and cowardly, cassowaries are terrifying eldritch monstrosities with savagery in their soul

UK birds confirmed caster master race

Almost all geese aroung the world are agressive. But in the end they're just geese.

We have them in America. I feed them bread often and can even pet them. Maybe they just don't like Canadians.

There's a village near me that's basically inland Innsmouth, but with geese instead of deep-ones, and radical presbyterian cultists instead of radical dagon cultists.
It's a fun place, a friend of mine lives just outside it

I'll never get why people are afraid of those fuckers.
They're wild geese, you can break them with little effort. With a little more effort you can catch them and throw their fucking useless bird ass into a trash can.

Emus are undefeated in war though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War