/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

Perfectly Normal Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 4 |
-Half of it

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

1st for Blushing Christmas Cake Pirate Princess

1st for knights

I need more Mimics.

posting the mini list before I do the stats for them. there's also a blank slot for anyone looking for a template. just crop it and your good

MORE SELF INSERT KNIGHTS, WHIP EM OUT.

With the artist permission I'd like to alter the colour of the crown and then card up this gal for a possible Gen 5 EXP princess.

Any ideas for stats and quirks boys?
I may or may not be leaning toward her piece of architecture being a "Squog Cave"

Reposting my idea from doomed thread then.

>Mountain Among Man
>STRONG KNIGHT

>+Monstrous strength
>+2beeg
>-Dumber than a doorknob
>+Didn't need that brain anyway
>-No decent armor for his size

>Stamina: 4
>Prowess: 5
>Speed: 1
>Charisma: 2
>Wit: 0

>Skycrasher - A great hammer forged in rising divine fire, extremely effective against airborne targets

>Brawn Over Brains: Once per encounter, you may roll for Wit-based actions using Prowess instead of Wit.
"The younger son of a famous knight, Strong Knight has never understood why his older brother bullied and insulted him since childhood. He hopes to earn his respect by becoming a princess rescuing knight."

>Fastest Knight Alive
>SWIFT KNIGHT

>+VERY fast knight with incredible hihg speed
>+Size makes it easier to evade most attacks
>+Can squeeze through some keyholes
>-Pitiful overcompensation issues
>-Will never learn

>Stamina: 1
>Prowess: 1
>Speed: 5
>Charisma: 1
>Wit: 4

>Long Spear - A tool of safer attacks and compensation

>Helmet of Hermes - A gift to those recognized as swift

>H-he's fast!: Once per encounter, if an attack would otherwise hit or affect you, you may dodge it by [crossed out]teleporting[crossed out] swiftly moving behind the attacker, putting you in an advantageous position and opening the foe up for a counter attack.
"The older son of a famous knight, Swift Knight has since his younger brother's birth been resentful of his brother's superior height, and aims to show him who the better brother is by saving more princesses."

>Nighty Knight who only wears her nighty, boots, a whip and a helmet that shows off her jaw.

Out of curiosity did you like any of the requests you got last thread?

I like it, ornstein and smough 4 lyfe.

If a "Knight Promotion" system ever became a thing, I'd support a promotion where they both reconcile and awaken inner powers that turns them into a force of nature when they fight alongside each other against a mutual foe.

better whip some of the older other ones out while it's relevant.

Bucher needs one of these 'standard' poses.

Dunno if this ever got a card update

I'm still partial to the idea of a system wherein Sir Knight is the universal starting point and there's a progression system that allows him to promote into the other knights.

Personally I just like the idea of many of the knights being from different orders and some just being specific knights. Regardless they're all from across the world

You have my permission! If youd like, i can alter the piece to fufill whatever you want too.

I.. maybe? think of anything that needs changing you're not personally pleased with before I do?
For me it's just mainly the crown colour, I can't for the life of me think of what to put it as though.
Also I love you Eversor.

Now that I think about it, perhaps Long Spear should be renamed to Thunder Spear to fit the 'lightning speed' motif, without sacrificing the idea of a long reach melee weapon for a manlet.

It's nice to just mess around with as an idea, but in terms of the 'game', they all seem to outclass Sir Knight, and most seem to take away from the idea that you're just an average joe knight.

yup, just want to get the cards done first for now.

agreed I'll get to it soon

I feel like that Ser Knight has the important advantage in that he has perfect compatibility with every Princess, while the rest will inevitably have compatibility issues with certain princesses, whether it's an issue the knights has with specific princesses or an it's an issue the princess herself has with the knights.

>Ignore these threads forever
>Decide to check it out
>Take a good look at Filth Princess

MUH
DIIIIIIK

finished trap knight and space/futuristic knight.

Had an idea for shield based knight but I'm fucking horrid at drawing/freehanding shit. I love the idea of a knight with a pair of tower shields, one with a giant blade on the bottom to be used as a guillotine and the other just a facet of spikes.

looks like shit

nice constructive criticism

here's the list for anyone who cares

Could always modify Turtle Knight.

Who would win? Sir Knight or Ace from the space expansion

I love it!
The Hood much looks better, and if the Space Knight is intended for use in Stationgirls, I'm pretty sure they're referred to as "Aces"

Keep up the great work!

Eh could be more shitty

Ideally, neither.

Though Ace would probably take it realistically.

Give me back the lips.

>Not being the bro-est of bros
ARE YOU EVEN CHIVALROUS?

Is that taking into account lust bonuses?

If they got 1 gen each it might be fair but Sir Knight has 10 ish gens worth of power ups

I thought we were only counting at the beginning, at their base level.

In that case, Ace has no chance.

Also, while on the subject of Space Gens, planes of reality was a perfect gimmick for it's second gen.

Base Ace is probably stronger

Ship > Castle

And Ace has some pretty good bonuses from his gen, I think he could take Sir Knight if Sir Knight was limited to only one gen as well.

The lips both look bad and cause the knight to lose validity as a knight. It isn't a knight if its face is visible at all.

>Strong Knight's helmet is just a wooden barrel with holes because he couldn't find a proper helmet his size

The totally obscured face is pretty dumb in this case, because it removes most any clue that Trap Knight is a trap. And its dumb for you to make full face covering helmets sacrosanct.

While on the subject a good villain fro that same gen should be kind of weird, otherworldly entity.

Made of space, naturally.

That's not a trap, just kishibe rohan.

I only just noticed Leprosy Knight and Miasma Knight are both chicks.

Must repress my knightly boner

Winged Hussar princess.

Rohan is still more famine than just full baretrap face.

only one complaint: Trap Knight needs to be UHHH THICCER

>thick traps
Eh. Traps need to be discreet.

>tfw no spinoff where you're a prince trying to rescue girl knights who themselves got captured while trying to rescue you

They can have hips but they NEED to be girly somehow.

>Not wanting a trap posing as a tomboy
It's the ultimate ruse.

Tomboy traps are just cute boys.

That what they want you to not think, no?

But with the face mask and outfit there's not hardly anything we get to see about Trap Knight that's cute.

Yeah, Eversor made the original, I just edited it.

>tfw you rescue Squire even though you have no more space in your wagon for their ability

Here's that Tundra knight idea I said I'd post earlier. Obviously I never actually started it, so i'll make it legit tomorrow if I get the time.

>be female knight
>have a Squire Courtier
>spend night in encampment
>too much sexual frustration tonight
>well he's pretty cute
>start making moves on Squire
>prepare for a night of /ss/
>turns out "he's" actually a girl
Schrodinger's Squire is the absolute worst.

So, while doing a run that I swear I must've already done a dozen different ways, something occurred to me, so I figured I'd ask my fellow Princess rescuers for their own insight. We're all aware that the Wonder Chest provides "unlimited space for belongings," but was there ever a line drawn as to what could and couldn't be called a belonging? I'm sitting here staring at Gens IV and V, wondering if Dragon IV's hoard and the banners would count towards this.

Seriously, this one dowry can potentially break so much due to its wording, and it's right there on the very first chart.

I defile all that i touch.

>but was there ever a line drawn as to what could and couldn't be called a belonging?

Something that can't fit in the chest

>Seriously, this one dowry can potentially break so much due to its wording, and it's right there on the very first chart.

Just one more reason why Mimic a best

>I defile all that i touch.

Looks pretty much the same to me :^)

>Something that can't fit in the chest
Sounds like a fair enough ruling.

Well, it does makes me want to forcibly disrobe her more.

We have a lust power for near everything now so I am wondering, what sex powers are we missing?

A literal orgasm button?

We have an orgasm plant.

Drake's bane.

Is there a Skull Knight and Berserker Knight yet?

I started giggling at the filename

>Hundred Man Slayer
>BERSERKER KNIGHT

>+Strong as fuck
>+Feels no pain
>+Won't stop until his enemies are all dead
>-even if his own life is in danger
>-Dude seriously stop
>-Insane with rage

>Stamina: 3
>Prowess: 5
>Speed: 5
>Charisma: 0
>Wit: 1

>Dragonslayer: "That thing was too big to be called a sword. Too big, too thick, too heavy and too rough. It was more like a large hunk of Iron."

>Prosthetic Arm: Berserker Knight's left arm is in fact a metal prosthesis that he can use with unique weapons such as a repeater crossbow and a one shot arm cannon.

>Berserker Armor: Add 2 point to Prowess and Speed and remove 1 point from Stamina. Additionally, remove two points from Wit and Charisma. Berserker Knight comes with the armor activated and you must find a way for him to deactivate the armor before he is consumed by it. Prolonged use could result in permanent debuffs.
"A Black Swordsman from a distant land, not even he knows why he is here."

>tfw can finally rescue princesses with my grasses on
Surely nothing can go wrong

GRIFFITH PRINCESS!

Falcon Princess and Potato Princess

Would not rescue or stick my dick in out of fear of crazy.

Poor Gutsu didn't know about the monster she would become. And post eclipse would probably be the dragon equivalent of the gen.

I feel like Griffith Princess would probably have "goes "somewhat" crazy some time after rescue" as a con. Extreme Yandere heights of crazy that would frighten even Dog Princess?

Only if you leave her though

I honestly like the idea of a princess who's quite idyllic and arguably perfect, but the moment it seems like you're leaving her, she flips the fuck out and dooms the world during this fit of crazy

I wanna draw this tommorow!

before or after the transformation

updated the chart from earlier. still needs work but I'm getting there.
big issues atm is description length and the face im working with a jpeg

Thanks Red, you are bestgirl.

Bump for progress.

Doit, I dare you. As much as i loved the hood idea from the original, Im likimg yours better, its like a Tribal Knight brotha from another biome motha vibe.

They are nice.
But what are red dragon knights "wings"? Its not a cape, isnt it?

Just a thought I had.

>The Dragon Princesses has a dad
>He's a dad of the zealously overprotective sort
>He's not too pleased if you've been romancing at least one DP, let alone more than one

just a cape

Night goblins love tunnels, hate sunlight and use hallucinogenic drugs/drink fungus beer. And they tame squigs.
Since fungus beer is sort of taken with Goblin princess's "studs drought" I will ignore that.

+Quirky and chill
+Into kinky stuff
+Loves animals
-Her pets have no discipline
-Insecure NEET

Kinda wanna keep away from the drugs and stoner cave dweller thing, we have too many like that.

Those are the defining traits of night goblins though. I thought it would fit with the original description of her as a NEET and her being kinky.
Never going out unless it's dark and there are few people around also fitting with her being insecure and not used to people. And night goblins being cowards.

I take your point though. The drugs part could be switched out for something else.
Could be BDSM or S&M with nets or something like that, but that sounds like something that would scare them. Surprise sex could also work since they are famous for ambushes.

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT FOR WRESTLEMANIA

World Class Champion, THE WRESTLER KNIGHT!

+Legion of countless fans
+Knows many wrestling moves, powerful and flashy
+Weaponry is for the weak!
-That means that you refuse to use a weapon
-Doesn't fight so well without an audience

Stamina: 2
Prowess: 4 (Drops to 2 without an audience of at least one non-combatant)
Speed: 3
Charisma: 3
Wit: 1

Item: Wrestling Outfit! Indestructible, cool and unique, this outfit helps you stand out and be recognized even within a crowd.

Ability: Not Too Big! Nothing is too heavy or big for you to handle! Any target of Wrestler Knight's wrestling techniques is considered to be a humanoid creature of Wrestler Knight's size and weight.

If you stray too far from the path of light, you will become a brutally unfair monstrous Heel who strives on and is sustained by the hatred and fear of others

I think the stoner part isnt bad desu

"Mushrooms play"

The next north Princess meet Adlet

Are we doing north themed expansion now?

Excellent.