Got Stopped out of a few long positions - Shill me your coins

Shill me your next moon coin, looking for some more rides up.

TRX because cheap and about to be added to a large exchange Friday.

looking for something on Bittrex

ENG look at it right now

Nav, grs

fuck off and google what NDA means

DGB looks like it's going to do the same as verge.
Not sure how high the ceiling is but I think 400+ sats in 24h is likely

XLM

Byteball

XSH
Mooning hard, got shilled here all week, was especitcal but finally got in yesterday already up 60%, no one talks about it here

XVG is mooning and wraith protocol hasn't even been announced. once it's announced that shit is going through the fucking roof.

Raiblocks you're just in time it should take off in a matter of weeks, although getting a bit traction daily also.

LEND

CND has tripled over the last week and it’s barely even started yet. All with little to no marketing.

at least give a reason, for us to buy.

Dogecoindark is scam

since i'm being asked to shill i can do so freely without feeling like a pajeet

lunyr, salt, internet of people, vtorrent, siacoin
all of them interesting coins with useful uses and product launches coming new years eve

lunyr is like wikipedia but the editors get paid by money from the advertisements. anyone cna be an editor but the community has to accept your edits of course. but imagine being paid to write wikipedia articles. and it's all on the blockchain which adds benefits. it's a blockchain encyclopedia.

10xers only

internet of people is like a decentralized internet thing where the internet is hosted across everyones devices on the blockchain.

vorrent is for torrents

and siacoin is like storing documents and stuff on the blockchain, it just mooned overnight which is great for me because i bought a couple days ago. launching soon

oh and of course salt, which you've probably heard of. is a lending platform where you can borrow usd off your crypto.

or you can lend, and if he doesn't pay you back, you get his btc, it's in the smart contractt. no trust needed.

if it works smoothly then clearly its going to be huge. not available in the us though for legal reasons, or china. but everywhere else is fine. and anyone anywhere can invest

felt good to get that shilling off my chest without shitting up the board like an indian street

thanks op

ADA $1 EOY

$5 Q1 2018

HODL Cardano

Cardano and Bulwark