Ok Veeky Forums, all kidding aside, what's your day job?

ok Veeky Forums, all kidding aside, what's your day job?

I sell Xanax to addicts

Day trading

I actually have two:

Western regional sales manager for an environmental air quality company.

Business development manager for water software company.

They don’t know about each other and 100% of my salary for the software company is going into debt and now investing.

I can probably only do both until March ish.

Janitorial/Maintenance
I want these shitcoins to get me out of here

High school geography teacher. Yes, really.

Any hot students?

business analyst for fortune500

Auditor (cpa)

C# Programmer
I program and check trades all day. Not too bad.

Researcher at a University.

Data analyst for a consulting firm. BORING

I yell at foreigners to give me export/import documentation all day.

I kill mice

A few but I'm not into kiddos.

med student

File clerk for a state affiliated company that provides financial assistance to the mentally disabled.

Street Sweeper, no joke, all my coworkers are on drugs and literally surviving and fighting to end the month alive.
Meanwhile I stfu about my crypto gainz and make myself a fool arround them while also studying nursery.

ER doctor on a carribean island. Gonna use my crypto gains to clear my education loans.

the fuck is the point of teaching than? lord knows its not the money.

Sys admin wanting nothing more than to break free of wage slavery

Pizza delivery.

That’s fair.

HS is a weird age - seniors in that 17 range can be hot - but I still get that twinge of guilt checking them out.

Good for you teacher bro.

I drive a reach truck in a warehouse, pretty comfy. Shit money but I live in a cheap comfy area so it is more than enough to chase moon missions

I'm a full time DATA MINER.

Thanks for making my job easier bro.

Fellow emerg doc checking in. Fucking paperwork lol

Same. I do it in the ghetto. Boss got his car robbed recently. Crypto will get me out of this shit hole.

hes in the Caribbean. they just throw them out back when they die.

in canada its about the money

Just whatever I could find man. I have a fairly worthless degree (political science) and I had previous teaching experience from teaching in Asia before. The salary is shit but it's a comfy job. Also my father is a teacher and before that his father was also a teacher. Runs in the family I guess...

haha prob best for all the junkies and alcos we get coming in. I'm on the other side of the atlantic

I’m the two job dude above.

I have a question for you - at your level of income - how much did you start with and how much are you currently worth with these moon missions.

I’m just trying to gauge what’s needed to take off.

I own a small software company

Wagecuck
I literally lift heavy boxes at DHL

Luckily I almost made 10K in crypto by going all in on Bitbay a few weeks ago and it looks like the moon mission is only starting in 2018

Goodbye cuck life

IT technician, fix everything.

Side business, import cars and sell them.

lab technician at an eyeglass store.
shit pay and its stressful as fuck since I'm being timed on everything.

kek but I'm a leaf and it's not even that good. Unless you have been teaching 60 years. BC union are cunts to. I lowkey wanted to become a teacher when I realized I probably won't get a PHD. but Econ isnt a HS subject, I'd get bored teaching math, you cant fuck the students and the pay is shit.

Around 2k and if you're smart/lucky you can grow hard.

Personally I didn't diversify until I hit 10k. Was always 30% btc, 70% alts; one at a time. I think concentrated wealth makes profit. I dont really invest into anything for less than 5k, but I also dont chase moon missions.

I did ride the xvg train though lol

NEET

I'm a manager at an auto parts store. Also an engineering student. I use some of my financial aid and I sell car batteries that i steal to crackheads for my crypto money

Software Developer for a world renown Process Control System that's rival to Siemens own solution.

To be honest, I'm fucking tired, I want to make it big, go back to my homeland and just enjoy the rest of my life...doesn't help that I have a terminal lung disease that's slowly destroying it, might have around 15~30 years to live, and I might as well fucking enjoy those years.

We're gonna make it.

Pharmacist during the day
Pothead crypto addict at night

Quant analyst for an international bank.
Feels good breh

I do delivery driving for an auto parts chain. The pay is shit and they put everything on me because I actually try. Hopefully I can get some money together and start investing so I can get out of this hell hole.

neet getting 40k a year off ads from a few high traffic websites i set up a while back. i generally spend my days trading crypto for fun trying to not become a wizard but im ugly af with a 3" so i fail

I worked with ER docs over in Japan, they were heavily invested in stocks, but not crypto

fair enough man. I just don't get how there is such a surplus of teachers when they get paid so low factoring in hours. It's a respectable profession and someone needs to do it though.

I work for ups while studying

real hard work not sure if it was the right choice since I'm not really here to advance maybe I should call up a Mcdonalds literally few dollars less but 1/10th actual work instead of moving thousands of boxes an hour you know?

Software Engineer, making close to 6 figures and putting all into crypto/stocks/other investments

meter maid

Hedge fund quant

I wait tables part-time to actually get out of the house and get some social interaction, but work full-time from home as a graphic designer for a small business. Not a bad gig.

Had a friend who worked for UPS he said it sucked and he liked Amazon better

Construction painter...

Dishwasher
My co-workers think im living paycheck to paycheck

how long have you been working as a software enginner?
Fresh grad here wondering about things

Accounting and I also flip designer toys and art on the side, been pumping all my toy profits the last month into crypto.

shit post on Veeky Forums

They older? None of my med friends know anything about crypto. I'm 27, been in crypto about a year.

own an oil and gas service company and have some other schemes for fun and profits.

day to day i deal with everything you can think of in a business but most of the time im fucking about on something fun

>gets asshole table
>altcoins up 50% today
>bad attitude can’t phase at all
You know that feel?

Own a excavating company (make roads, dig dirt)

I work in food service

A few were older. There was a younger maybe young 30's flip doc that had stock in Amazon and an old geezer but really good doc that had 50k in stocks.

Bank teller. I only help about 5-8 people a day. I normally just sit here and read or browse Veeky Forums.

Family lawyer

Oh yeah. On a good day in crypto nothing bothers me at work at all. I have had a few days where I was literally pic related

COO at a fintech startup. Last valuation was $12 mil but we're growing extremely fast

Aircraft mechanic and engineering student. Pic related.

A short while now, I was a fresh grad. All I can say is keep sharpening your skills every day, we have many resources available to us online

Salmon raising, a relatively new industry that's been exploding in size and profitability. Possibly the best paid "grunt" job next to offshore oil in norway. But you don't need any education or experience as of now (sure it will change as it establishes itself) unlike offshore.

Banker at a BB

>studying a retired aircraft

I sell grass to farmers.

Used to be respectable. Now some parents blame us for failing their kids instead of their own lack of effort. And teens don't really respect us either. I am not sure why there is a surplus myself, honestly, maybe they think it's comfy

nurse

crypto making me earn like a brain surgeon

I'm a software developer but I suck so I basically have to make it with crypto.

pizza maker. started a few months ago already made more in crypto than I made wage-cucking for a year

Fund accountant

Mechanical technician and Machinist

Patient care technician, hoping to make enough off lunar landings to go to a PA school

Surplus? Where the fuck?

Here in the Netherlands teacher shortages have been a major part of political debates.

how much they make?

>Working on aircraft still in service
>Studying engineering at university as half time student.

You may want to slow down there friend.

You need more immigrants to fill the shortage

At this point I want a better paying job so I can put more money into crypto. I'm afraid if I don't reach a 5 digit portfolio soon that i won't make it... $3.5k right now

>counting on immigrants from 3rd world countries

I have bad news for you...

the superviser who ran me through all the videos and papers literally said

>youd be better off working at Mcdonalds if you are just here for the wage and not advancement/benifits

and I blew off an interview to Mcdonalds to go to orientation.

starting to feel regret

Starting salery is around 2K (EUR) the month, compared to the average starting income that is high. However growth stagnates quickly. Teaching has a bad name compared to other jobs that require the same level of education, because of the excesive workload (1/3rd of all dutch teachers are having burnouts) and pretty mediocre pay once you are not a starter anymore.

Armed security guard at a train station, the pay is decent but there's a lot of risk and I don't enjoy dealing with drunks and niggers all day. Looking to be able to afford to go to school for finance.

I'm fluctuating between 890-960 on an initial 1k investment. I'm not making anything right now.

NEET and doing choires around the House while my mom at work. Buying and Selling coins also

The Air Force is keeping them around for the time being, but they've been wanting to replace them for a long time now. I like the A-10, its actually pretty fucking great, but an upgrade is needed to fill close air support role for fixed wing.

Software developer. Not here for the moon, here because I am too retarded to understand standard investing and this makes more sense to me as it's technology-based.

>2k
I wish. I make only €700 where I live. And here there is a surplus as well. They're actually paying the older ones to retire earlier. Not even joking.

Lawyer. Got into ETH because contracts.

Dude, if you're actually open to a McJob go to an actual sit-down restaurant and wait tables. As a side gig you can pay your bills pretty easy. Full-time you can actually make some savings. Can easily make a couple hundred in one shift on a weekend.

that seems nice, low stress comfy work?

Working in the games industry. Came here for the lambo. Will still continue working after it tho