How low do you guys think it’s gonna dip before or even if it recovers?

How low do you guys think it’s gonna dip before or even if it recovers?

Two or three weeks

After Charlie’s sell off, I have sold off all my LTC to lock in profits. All the people who defend Charlie cannot ex-pain to me how you can buy into his vision of litecoin being the currency of the future, when he owns none of it. Combine that with his comments of “Dont be surprised if it goes to $20” makes the whole thing incredibly unsettling.

>when he owns none of it
He does have ltc though, about 30 at least.
>don't be surprised if it goes to $20
He always talks like this, he always says how crypto is extremely volatile. When ltc first mooned to $400 he said not to be surprised if it goes back to $4.

I don't know if what he did was the smartest choice but I support it, it works. He explained why he did it well, he didn't want his thoughts corrupted by what will make ltc gain the most value the quickest instead of how to actually make ltc better in the long-run. I think the price will reflect that -- short term crash but longterm gains.

he also just said 2018 was going to be a big year for LTC

normies who bought in at $400 are going to start panicing soon, probably right after christmas going to see the bottom fall out of all the coinbase coins.

Ummm LTC is win

My friends say I’m an idiot for keeping mine through this

its staying pretty strong despite btc & the owner allegedly abandoning ship.

im holdnig

i think it'll still go up with normie xmas money looking for that easily accessible alt coin

but you can do whatever the FUCK YOU WANNA DO

it stayed strong despite all the bs lately

normie money post xmas will be lookin for that cheap alt coin with easy access...

btc is going to be trouble for awhile now

-some stranger online.

fight me pussy

I don't fight people whose worth is less than $1M. Stop insulting me.

big news coming for litecoin.

screencap if you want.

2018 is going to be a big year for ltc.

Hodling Forever, if i loose i don't care, i believe in it

HODL'ing as well my man.

This FUD is what separates boys and men.

nice dubs

its going to keep dipping until mid january. maybe a small eoy boost from neets spending their christmas moneys, but that would probably only be $10-20.

It's stabilized at mid-low 300s for over a week now. Why would it suddenly dip? All its behavior suggests a moon is due any day now. And I'm betting that when it moons, it moons hard. Hold my dudes.

After the "It crashes down to 4$ hurr durr" post nobody gave a honest damn about Lee anymore

this exactly.

The only people in it right now are the strong hands. One big announcement could send it to >$1k. Very limited downside imho.

The guy struck me as a super anxious dude who doesn't actually know how to handle his fame and was worried that people would get mad at him IF it crashed so he did pre-emptive damage control so that if it did he could say "look I told you!!! Please don't be mad at me please don't be mad at me i am so scared" Dude's just a massive pussy.

you realize he had a bazillion Bitcoins aswell right?
The guy is fucking rich beyond measure

yep. A lot of people can't handle fame. I think he felt self conscious getting super rich, hence selling everything.

It'll hover above $300 for a little while but if you look at the chart it's forming a bull flag right now.

Expect it to moon around new years

$7.50
recover to $20 in 4 years

Purchase as much as you can before it shoots to 1,000+.

Litecoin has grown at a faster pace than the entire market. The entire market cap for cryptocurrency has been on pace for 3,000%. Litecoin on the otherhand has a 3.5X multiplier at 10,000% directly related to when the market cap swells.

We're going to be seeing 1 to 2 trillion dollar max cap in 2018 and that's conservative based on the trend from this year. That means litecoin can foreseeably reach $2,500 by EOY 2018.

Buy like you've never bought before anons. I'll see you on the moon.

my hands are getting shaky but I'm already all in with ltc, moon or suicide are my only options now

Thanks user I’m getting a little shakey holding these bags but my resolve is strong.

1500 the day after a week after saturday

I believe

dont suicide, it'll moon the next day

Not even the main dev wants to hold that bag anymore user

Should i buy now???,???? Serious question

your biggest most visible whale jumped ship.

Why are you shilling so much, my dude?

yes, there will be a burst of normies after christmas and they'll be off for the cheapest

Finally sold my bags, made about $1100 profit.
I had a bad feeling about ltc this morning, hopfully I don't regret selling.

wat do then? almighty sperglord

you will

It's encouraging that we're still holding over $300 right now

kys

Idk I just worry ltc is dead if bch destroys btc

>tfw bought in at $360

Fuck me

Based hodgetwins

Holding as well, considering picking up some more after this 12% dip today

SAME

I only hope it’s gonna be okay :(

Post your LTC address. I'll give you some if your prediction wuz real

That's what I'm thinking too. 4 coins is too many for Normans. Litecoin - now you have to scroll down to see it :P

>tfw bought yesterday at 320 and it's 300 right now

>tfw bought at 340 3 days before that

>first litecoin ever
>bought at 309
>already at 305
Did i just fuck myself?

>tfw bought at 350 and 328
>its 303 now

Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Look you newbs.
Ltc is on coinbase. It's guaranteed to go up to at least 1000 within a year just based on that.

>One big announcement could send it to >$1k.
>1k
Lol

Charlie Lee said it will likely hang between 4 and 48 $ as soon as the bubble pops.

Probably?

Why the fuck would he announce this or even do it? It's fucking it up so bad.

Bitcoin is down, that's why

btc is down, and ltc is holding its own pretty well

I have 25 LTC.

Please, someone lend me their strong hand

Still. This shit has been steadily falling from 380 for almost a week now. Not to mention others are booming like Crazy still like XMR and Neo

I'll take your hands, user

it was 380 less than 48 hours ago and was steadily climbing until this bitcoin cash mania

i have 36.4, we're gonna be just fine user

makes no sense. when LTC mooned btc was stagnant, fucking Charlie. Although right now im betting on gooks who bought this at their market for $380, they could see another moon if not oh fucking well. Been on this shit before $90 im not backing down.